Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

My pets name is.....

Started by Tracey, November 01, 2011, 04:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paige0000

I have four pets as of current.

First my two cats Sparkles and Truffles. Love em to death.
And of course my dear corgies Molly jane and Ruby Rose. They are my darling girls.
Be yourself regardless of what other may think of you. Tis your life not theirs. :)
  •  

Sara Thomas

One dog - answers to "Red".

Four cats - Daisy, Lil, Sweetpea, and Tex (don't necessarily answer to anything...)
I ain't scared... I just don't want to mess up my hair.
  •  

SarahM777

Four fuzz balls that really like self propelled cat toys

The oldest is Brooke,then Missy,Luna (either it's because she's all black or it's short for lunatic,or maybe a combination of both) and the newest member is named Snuggles. (Cuddly little male kitten)
Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

cilian

•  

K Style Addiction

My Beta Fish is named Sasuke, and no i don't like Naruto.
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

AdamMLP

A dog called: Fluga/The Whippet/Minger/Ming Ming/Scrawny/Brain Damage/Whippy/Bag o' Bones

Two horses, called Darri/His Royal Pinkness and Ösp

A cat called Wizzy/Flea bag/Furry Little Sh!t Machine

As you can tell, none of our animals actually know what they're called.
  •  

Harlow

I have a rescue...well all my pets are rescue's :P

Anyway I have Jasper Rutledge he is a Wheaton Terrier mix he will by 9 this Christmas. Poor thing just had 11 teeth pulled last Friday, but boy he seems a lot happier!

I have Brindie Belle who is a long hair Chihuahua mix.

I had 7 rats but down to two  :'(

Sebastian, Theo, Dolce, Gabanna & Valentino RIP  :angel:

And we have Alexander (McQueen) and Opossum  still <3

And I have 2 10 gallon fresh water tanks and 1 20 that I'm getting ready to put some fish in.

Used to have guinea pigs and hamsters too XD (I don't love animals or anything)  ::)

•  

krogan

x2 rats called Hatchepsut and Nefertiti

x1 rabbit called Harbinger

x1 crested gecko called Harley Quinn (named after Joker's girlfriend)

x1 leopard gecko called Na'Toth (after the attache of G'Kar on Babylon 5 XP)

x2 tarantulas, one called Floyd (Mexican Pink Leg) and the other Krumm (Brazilian Black)

x1 Roborovski hamster called Londo

I seem to stockpile names in my brain, so I'm responsible for naming most of my sister's pets too. :P I suggest the names before she can stop me and then they stick (most of the time).
'... At me too someone is looking, of me too someone is saying, he is sleeping, he knows nothing, let him sleep on.' - Vladimir, Waiting for Godot

Doubt is a test of conviction. Fear is your true adversary.
  •  

Jamie D

We have an animal at our house named Bones, who is part dog and part pig.  No one is really sure who is whose pet.  He ate a 2 pound roast beef the other day, stole it while it was resting on the cutting board.
  •  

Amelia Pond

We have two dogs, one is named Anubis (he reminded us of a jackal) and the other is Ace (named after Batman's dog).

We also have a cat named Snarf.

Amy
  •  

Danielle Emmalee

This is my snake.  Its a female. I haven't chosen a name for it yet.  Any ideas?
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

Amelia Pond

Quote from: Alice Danielle on September 10, 2013, 08:22:47 PM
This is my snake.  Its a female. I haven't chosen a name for it yet.  Any ideas?
Marsh Monster! Then you can BAN her if she ever tries to rip your eyes out. ;)

Amy
  •  

Yukari-sensei

I have four dogs: Schindler (Weimaraner), Kuma (Shepard/Chow mix), Vader (Black Lab/Terrier mix), and Eris (Jack Russel/Schnauzer mix).

I also have four cats: Grant (a fat and affectionate orange short-hair tabby), Kira (a fluffy and needy gray Persian), Nadia (an elegant Bombay), and Decaf (a hyper grey and black striped short hair tabby).
  •  

Yukari-sensei

Quote from: Alice Danielle on September 10, 2013, 08:22:47 PM

How about Nagaina? I know she was a villain, but it's still a good name!
  •  

Renee

Quote from: Amelia Pond on September 10, 2013, 08:36:49 PM
Marsh Monster! Then you can BAN her if she ever tries to rip your eyes out. ;)

Amy
Amelia is BANNED for being mean!
  •  

Gewaltraud

Anyanka (Anya for short), our mutt of mutts adopted from the streets of Italy from a mother who didn't have enough milk for her puppies.

The name comes from..... BUFFY! Yeah, that one super-duper awesome 90s show about vampire slayage. There's the vengeance demon character who comes in later seasons by the name of Anyanka. Fits our dogter perfectly. ;D

•  

maximusloverus

I have a pit bull named snupi and a jack russell mix named tyko (pronounced tico).
Oh how wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying
  •  

Emo

I gots a dwarf lop bunny named floppy. Cuz he gots floppy ears. :3
  •  

Jayne

My dog has several names:
Starvin' Marvin (his real name)
Poopie (his main nickname)
Labragoat (for when he's climbing all over the place like a mountain goat)
Captain Chaos (for when he's trashing the place with his over exited nature)
  •  

Crackpot

We just have the 3 cats right now. They each have a "real" name and several nicknames.
Roscoe AKA Misterman and babyboy.
Jody AKA Mojojojo or "STOP THAT!"
Arie AKA Fluffpants and Noots (after her spay her fat pad sagged in a unique scrotum like manner.... just so happened to be watching a lot of South Park at the time and Cartmen was going to kick people "square in the noots")
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain
  •