Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

My pets name is.....

Started by Tracey, November 01, 2011, 04:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elijah3291

Quote from: Logan Erik on November 26, 2011, 08:46:19 PM
Usually, yeah.  Within reason.  I adopted my dog Tillie as a seven-year-old and kept her name.  My dog Snick, though, was named Florence previously.  And my new boy, Obie, was named Phil.  Those names had to go.

yeah lol my Edwin was named Tangerine.. im sure it was just because he is orange, was so not gonna call him that
  •  

Felix

Quote from: Logan Erik on November 26, 2011, 08:46:19 PM
Usually, yeah.  Within reason.  I adopted my dog Tillie as a seven-year-old and kept her name.  My dog Snick, though, was named Florence previously.  And my new boy, Obie, was named Phil.  Those names had to go.

Lol I totally understand. XD
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

Princess of Hearts

Edwin is really cute.   What are male cats like?   I sort of half-know a female cat and she is quiet skittish.

•  

cadeliara@yahoo.com

FamilyPortrait by CadenceLS, on Flickr

So this would be our gaggle of hairy miscreants.

From left to right:

Dazzle (12 y/o) aka Bag (as in the ol bag) and that face about sums up her personality. She is an old queen bitch and make sure all the younger ones are in check.

Sasha (19 months) aka Sasha Bear, or Sashalittle>-bleeped-<. Blisteringly intelligent, cute and evil... especially evil.

Zed (11 y/o) He is an old punk but melts like butter when you scratch that spot on his tummy or butt.

Ripley (6 y/o) aka blondie or zippy the pinhead. She is adorable and at times dumb as a fencepost, but probably the most loyal of the lot.

Graham (19 month old) aka Grammy or Hamster. He is Sashas brother whom has already earned his chamionship before he was a year old. He is now a 60 pound bag of goofy and love.
  •  

cadeliara@yahoo.com

Quote from: Elijah on November 26, 2011, 08:54:19 PM

this is my baby boy Edwin.  He is fluffy with a huge tail, ears, and paws.  and he is BIG.  and he has the most high pitched babyish meow.

My father had a pair of twins that could be Edwin's brother and sister just with slightly longer hair. He named them Pumkin and Pie respectively (how original, I know....)
  •  

Princess of Hearts

All the pets look really nice.  :)

•  

Ayden

I want a puppy so much, but with my current housing, I can't have one. Well, I could, but that means I would have to live in a different area and it's full of kids. Little kids. The kid that drive me nuts. I already did my time raising my three brothers, I don't want to be around any more. But, I do have a baby pinstripe ball python named Viktor. He is now almost 9 months old.

I would post a pic, but a lot of folks get freaked out by snakes.
  •  

Devlyn

Post the picture! I love snakes. Hugs, Tracey
  •  

Tossu-sama

I have basically have two cats but the other one, called Vilsu, is living at my Mom's due to previous circumstances.
The one who lives with me and my fiancé is called Paavo and he's actually Vilsu's kitten. :)

Vilsu and Paavo are actually shorter versions of their "official" names, Vilttitossu and Paavo-Aukusti (I have a weird urge to give my pets some weird names). :D
  •  

Jasper1408

I have a fat cat named Ash. She was named after the protagonist from the Evil Dead series. Partly because she likes to hunt dead things, but mainly because Bruce Campbell is a winner. She's my baby.

•  

Elijah3291

Quote from: Happy Girl! on November 27, 2011, 11:03:44 PM
Edwin is really cute.   What are male cats like?   I sort of half-know a female cat and she is quiet skittish.

well he is my first ever male cat and he seems to me to be much more needy for attention and much more cuddly and less independent then all of the female cats I have gotten to know.
  •  

Elijah3291

Quote from: Jaded1 on November 27, 2011, 11:22:31 PM

FamilyPortrait by CadenceLS, on Flickr

gorgeous dogs, what breed are they? and how did you get them to all be in a line like that for the picture? lol
  •  

King Malachite

I have one cat named Topper.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Felix

I want a cat. I don't have the money or the space, and I don't want to be hindered when I try to find another apartment, but I still want a cat. :P
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

King Malachite

You can borrow mine Felix.  All she does now is sleep and laps the juice off of food now lol.  :)
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Kale

I have two dogs.
Dexter, the miniature schnauzer ;

And Chomper, though I don't have a picture of her. She's a lab/rottweiler mix.
There's also Snowflake and Marshmallow the mice and Roxie the hamster.
  •  

K Style Addiction

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Kollaa

I have a calico cat named Tiger and an Aussie pup named Teo.
  •  

Orla86

•