Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What does it feel like to have a penis?

Started by transadrian, November 11, 2011, 04:05:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

transadrian

QuoteI sooooo wish I were I were post-op.

(since an MtF figured she could make a thread like this in the FtM forums, I decided to make a partner thread here)
  •  

Flan

like a tube of meat in my pants :P

QuoteThey plump when you cook 'em.
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

Felix

Quote(since an MtF figured she could make a thread like this in the FtM forums, I decided to make a partner thread here)

Of course she could. "Figured she could" is kind of an odd way to put it. Are you serious, or are you joking, and if you're being facetious, is it friendly?

I guess I wouldn't mind input, as long as everything is no barbs and no viciousness.
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

Amy85

I can't help but ask... are you genuinely asking this out of curiosity, or were you offended by the other thread and are just trying to get even?
  •  

Joandelynn

Quote from: emoxon on November 11, 2011, 04:39:45 AM
I'm having surgery in 2 weeks!

Good luck with your surgery!

What does it feel like? I don't know, I've become pretty good at blocking that thing out of my consciousness. I guess it feels like it shouldn't be there.
  •  

spacial

Again, I can only comment as someone who don't want hers.

It feels like a big siren, wailing out, flashing, stinking, freak comming, stand back, don't get involved. Big time weirdo. Can't make it as a man. Avoid the smell.

It's ugly. It hurts like mad. It gets really itchy and anyone who tells you you don't get psorisis on it doesn't know what they're talking about.

It makes me inadequate. Not just feel, but actually.

Some might say it's handy when you need to pee, but believe me, it still leaks. It still hurts.

More than anything else, its a focus, a focus to remond me that my sexuality is and always will be second best. Some might say it has a lot of feelings, sensations. No, it has less sensitive than my fingers.

I won't start to anthromorphise it by talking about its needs or its behaviour. It doesn't have any intelegence nor individuality. It's just a useless part that doesn't seem to have the correct wiring available.

Basically, it's a wheel from a truck put on a trike.
  •  

JenJen2011

Quote from: transadrian on November 11, 2011, 04:05:56 AM
(since an MtF figured she could make a thread like this in the FtM forums, I decided to make a partner thread here)

I'd give you mine if I could.
"You have one life to live so live it right"
  •  

Zaria

Quote from: spacial on November 11, 2011, 07:35:44 AM

Basically, it's a wheel from a truck put on a trike.

LOL too funny  :D

To be perfectly honest, there is a reason why people say that men 'think with their penis'.  In almost everything you do, you feel it down there.  It is so sensitive that every time you take a step, or move or whatever... it seems to interject its 'opinion'.   Yes, it can make you feel very inadequate.  I personally now imagine what it will feel like without it.   god that would be so nice.

A guy drove up in a new pickup, all lifted etc... my response was ' nice truck... sorry about your penis'... haha :P

Hugs
Zaria
Then the beautiful eyes of the fair woman open and look love, and the voluptuous mouth present to a kiss – and man is weak.
  •  

Zaria

Then the beautiful eyes of the fair woman open and look love, and the voluptuous mouth present to a kiss – and man is weak.
  •  

annette

I don't think you are asking how it feels when a man is putting his in my vagina, to be sure, it feels good.

If you mean how I felt about mine in the old days.
Don't know anymore since I had srs long time ago.
Still glad I lost it somewhere
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Hi spacial,

Quote from: spacial on November 11, 2011, 07:35:44 AM
It gets really itchy and anyone who tells you you don't get psoriasis on it doesn't know what they're talking about.

I'm in the same boat. Has this had any affect on GCS surgery at all? What have you found to be most effective in controlling psoriasis? The list I have is too long to publish here. I'm just hoping HRT can provide some results. But I do worry about being knocked back for surgery.

If it's too sensitive to answer, you can PM me. Thank you very much.

Be safe, well and happy
Lotsa luv
Catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Nurse With Wound

Scaring away, my ghosts.
  •  

spacial

Quote from: CatherineSarah on November 11, 2011, 08:41:17 AM
Hi spacial,

I'm in the same boat. Has this had any affect on GCS surgery at all? What have you found to be most effective in controlling psoriasis? The list I have is too long to publish here. I'm just hoping HRT can provide some results. But I do worry about being knocked back for surgery.

If it's too sensitive to answer, you can PM me. Thank you very much.

Be safe, well and happy
Lotsa luv
Catherine

Mine is mainly restricted to the ugly bits. It has gotten a lot worse this year and started to spread over the surrounding skin. It flakes like mad and itches as badly. The floor in front of my bed, for example, and the bathroom floor often have a small pile of dry skin lying around. I usually just vacume it up.

The entire area is permanenty red.

I use a cycle of different moisturisers. When I see a new one on the market I try it out. Some sting, like vasaline cream. Vasceline gell has no effect. Emolients work, but only for a few weeks. Lately I've been using something called Aveedo which seems quite good.

I always wash with simple soap and water. Dry carefully.

I know the condition is psychosomatic, but didn't realise the psychosomatic effect would be so obvious.

Another problem I have is that in parts, the skin has actually thickened slightly.

Sadly, surgery is no-longer an option for me. I have other health problems now which make general anesthetics, not to mention most drugs, too risky. Left things too late.

Thank you so much for enquiring Cathrine.
  •  

xxUltraModLadyxx

really, it doesn't feel like much unless you consciously think about it. it is more material there than a vulva, but you really don't feel any differences unless you experience an erection, then you really know it's there. it's really just part of your body, and you don't actually feel much of anything unless you bring it to your consciousness with questions like these. i remember wondering what it was like to have a vulva, but i came to the conclusion it would just be less material on my groin which i feel a little when crossing my legs, and just some things like that.
  •  

The Passage

It feels like my genitalia fell out of my body and that it's just dangling in front of me, exposed, vulnerable, mocking me with it's statement making ways. It sucks... for me, at least.
"Magic is just science we don't understand yet." - Arthur C. Clarke
  •  

A

Feels like a big parasitic worm you can't remove.
A's Transition Journal
Last update: June 11th, 2012
No more updates
  •  

Ayden

Quote from: JenJen2011 on November 11, 2011, 07:55:19 AM
I'd give you mine if I could.

Want to find a brave doctor? I'll gladly trade mine. Any milage it had has been cancelled out from neglect. ;)

I would like to say though that I don't think any FTMs or MTFs should be asking eachother about gentials unless it is genuine curiosity and not intended to be mean. No, I don't think that posting the thread on the FTM forum asking about vaginas was appropriate, but it's silly and spiteful to jump over here and ask the ladies how they feel about their bodies. Don't get me wrong, I always wondered and dreamed about it, but I wouldn't ask the gals how they feel about it. They probably feel the same way I do about my vagina.
  •  

JenJen2011

Quote from: Ayden on November 11, 2011, 02:01:49 PM
Want to find a brave doctor? I'll gladly trade mine. Any milage it had has been cancelled out from neglect. ;)

I would like to say though that I don't think any FTMs or MTFs should be asking eachother about gentials unless it is genuine curiosity and not intended to be mean. No, I don't think that posting the thread on the FTM forum asking about vaginas was appropriate, but it's silly and spiteful to jump over here and ask the ladies how they feel about their bodies. Don't get me wrong, I always wondered and dreamed about it, but I wouldn't ask the gals how they feel about it. They probably feel the same way I do about my vagina.

+1. Both threads should be locked.
"You have one life to live so live it right"
  •  

GorJess

An ongoing battle of the bulge, metaphorically and physically. It feels like a sharp blade that comes out of you, filled with emotional pain. You hope it goes away, but it just doesn't. You can try to remove it, for your sanity, but it won't. It makes me nearly cry every time I realize what is there as opposed to what should be. I have to reassure myself that it will be something much nice one day, but that day can't come soon enough.

Every time it shows its ugly head, I ask it why it's even there... nobody likes you (it), it should just die, and really makes me sad. That, and I want to cut it off like I almost did when I was younger. I'm just so glad there's a solution out there, if there wasn't, I don't think I'd be typing this right now.

You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. -Woodrow Wilson

With Dr. Marci Bowers in San Mateo
  •  

Joeyboo~ :3

It's pretty cool.

I can pee where ever I want.
Like. A. Boss.
  •