Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

You Know You Are Truly Recognized As A Woman When...

Started by Kristyn, April 05, 2011, 06:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbraCadabra

OliveLevel,
that's so sweet of you to comment. Thank you honey!

Maybe age has something to do with it too? If we lots younger I'm not sure we'd get the same Victorian gentleman reactions :-)
At least something just a littel extra for us old girls, eh.

Mentioning your being more aggro could have to do with T?
Not sure where you stand with HRT, but it be my first guess. Second guess be just some PMS that we all get at times.
Don't think for a moment I'm all sweetie pie. I do have my inner bitch. But nice things like your comment, and this gentleman just melt it away. Getting all woozy :-)

Ta, ta,
Axelle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

OliveLevel

Quote from: Axélle on August 09, 2011, 03:04:11 AM
OliveLevel,
that's so sweet of you to comment. Thank you honey!

Maybe age has something to do with it too? If we lots younger I'm not sure we'd get the same Victorian gentleman reactions :-)
At least something just a littel extra for us old girls, eh.

Mentioning your being more aggro could have to do with T?
Not sure where you stand with HRT, but it be my first guess. Second guess be just some PMS that we all get at times.
Don't think for a moment I'm all sweetie pie. I do have my inner bitch. But nice things like your comment, and this gentleman just melt it away. Getting all woozy :-)

Ta, ta,
Axelle

Ya Axelle, don't get too cozy.  You made me real mad with your comment on castrati.  I am aggressive, and I like it.  And I take T. And I like it.
  •  

xXRebeccaXx

Your brother tells his friend to

STOP STARING AT HIS SISTER LIKE THAT!!!!!
Even in death, may I be triumphant.
  •  

AbraCadabra

Eh
* Ya Axelle, don't get too cozy.  You made me real mad with your comment on castrati.  I am aggressive, and I like it.  And I take T. And I like it. *

Ok, then please go take a hike walk and get prissy about all those other folks killed mutilated and have their life ruined during all those past wars, ever recalled.
Hope it gets you in the mood, that?

What you overlook here, is that A LOT of castrati got castrated by their consent! So don't go so righteous on me with your lack of knowing, dude.

Not only was it to keep their voices, but also to get best jobs possible at e.g. the Chinese Emperor's Palace. They had their penis removed as a matter of fact, AND ALL WAS BY CONSENT.
Now kindly go and enjoy being aggro if it makes you feel that good.

In case it's not clear, I also do have an inner bitch that enjoys to come out at time like these.
Cheers,
Axelle

•  

Sarah Louise

Ok, that's enough name calling and taunting.  Either get back on topic of stop posting to this thread.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

hilah.hayley

Quote from: xxJuliaxx on August 10, 2011, 09:25:05 PM
Your brother tells his friend to

STOP STARING AT HIS SISTER LIKE THAT!!!!!

LOL!!! <3 that one! :)
  •  

FairyGirl

...When you just are.   When you have the confidence to do anything, to hold your head high, to look anyone right in the face and never worry one bit about someone thinking you are something you are not.  When you live your life every single day as who you are without even thinking about it.  Maybe someone sees, maybe someone thinks something, you never notice and anyway you couldn't care less.

The biggest obstacle to being recognized as a woman is not seeing yourself that way.  Do you think women without transsexual history ever worry about being recognized as women?  Doesn't matter if they're old, or fat, or tall, or ugly, or thinning hair, or even a few whiskers on their chins.  When you are so rock solid in your own identity that the thought never even enters your mind that you would be seen as anything less, then it's amazing how much the rest of the world will follow along.
Girls rule, boys drool.
If I keep a green bough in my heart, then the singing bird will come.
  •  

Sarah B

Hi FairyGirl

This is the true essence of being a female

Quote from: FairyGirl on August 16, 2011, 04:25:30 PM
...When you just are.   When you have the confidence to do anything, to hold your head high, to look anyone right in the face and never worry one bit about someone thinking you are something you are not.  When you live your life every single day as who you are without even thinking about it.  Maybe someone sees, maybe someone thinks something, you never notice and anyway you couldn't care less.

The biggest obstacle to being recognized as a woman is not seeing yourself that way.  Do you think women without transsexual history ever worry about being recognized as women?  Doesn't matter if they're old, or fat, or tall, or ugly, or thinning hair, or even a few whiskers on their chins.  When you are so rock solid in your own identity that the thought never even enters your mind that you would be seen as anything less, then it's amazing how much the rest of the world will follow along.

Thank you Fairygirl for putting into words, on why I have been so happy for the last 23 years of my life.

Love and hugs
Sarah B
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
Feb 1989 Living my life as Sarah.
Feb 1989 Legally changed my name.
Mar 1989 Started hormones.
Feb 1991 Surgery.
  •  

xXRebeccaXx

Even in death, may I be triumphant.
  •  

pretty pauline

Has this ever happen to you that happen to me today, I sometimes visit an old lady neighbor who lives nearby, on Sunday I sometimes bring her dinner, as Im already cooking for myself and Mark, it doesn't take much to cook for 1more, last few days Iv had flu symptoms feeling hot and she kinda notice, she took me by surprise as I was going and says to me, ''are you ok Pauline, its ok every woman gets hot flushes, its natural going thru the change, menopause is not an illness, just go with it, just ring if you don't call by, I understand, anytime if you want to talk about it, I went thru it, men don't understand these things, my husband never did.''

I was completely taken by surprise, but for me it was awesome moment, hard to describe, an older woman so super sweet and helpful to a younger woman, for me it was a lovely feminine shared moment, menopause, hot flushes wow omg, only women, woman to woman talk about these things.
Truly recognized as a woman I surposed, awesome, it made my day.......
p
If your going thru hell, just keep going.
  •  

AbraCadabra

When you dress like a guy and you are 'madamed' :-)

Axelle
  •  

Julie Marie

...you're double dating with your ex and while at dinner she asks you if you want to go to the bathroom with her.
When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself.
  •  

Princess_Jasmine

You can't hold it anymore so you use the men's bathroom because the girl's is full and when you walk out, the boys all smile at you. :)
  •  

Jennifer.L

When you Show up to DnD Night and your friends don't recognized you.  (thats how I came out to a small group of them, jsut showed up as me)  And one guy ask if your a new cleaning lady.  And another asks if he knows you.  Then finally I'm really embarrassed and start telling them I'm who I look like and they still don't know who I am.  Finally the gay guy shouts "Hes a lady!"  No one else caught on and I had to spell it out xD  Then one of the girls in the group says we should do ladies night at a local bar together some time.

That night made me feel so good xD
Live your life.

•