Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

the thread that can't be derailed....

Started by cynthialee, December 03, 2011, 09:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cynthialee

This thread is off topic and as such it can not be derailed.

Discuss...
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
Sun Tsu 'The art of War'
  •  

espo

How do you pronounce Siobhan. I love that name but can't say it.

If I had a daught I would give her Emma as a second name as long as my partner liked it.

I miss Casey being spelt Caseyy

Wondering where Metroland got to.

•  

tekla

FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Joeyboo~ :3

It's like Christ showed me a place where I finally fit.

I'm getting a weave today.

Which reminds me of this other transgirl at my old school who had this horrible hairpiece.
I tried to befriend her just to give her tips.
But she called me a bitch and walked off and did a typical Chris crocker-inspired hairflip and noisily stomped off in flip flops.

I think she forgot to shave her toes.

•  

Padma

Oh, the horror of hairy toes!

I have a clockwork robot - she's called Roberta.

Many hands make a tall horse.

Many photos make light work.
Womandrogyneâ„¢
  •  

espo

googled clorkwork robots and I want one.  The dragon fly looks cool
  •  

Julian

When Caseyy became Casey, my first thought was that now I look stupid having spelled it with two Y's in previous posts.
  •  

caseyy

Have detransitioned from Casey. to Caseyy.  :police:

I seriously need a lock for my door. I'm sick of people coming in. My youngest brother has been taking my socks and belts, and now he's taken to my underwear as well. Seriously, that's just sick!! And I miss sleeping naked, sprawling out and letting the cool air wash over my bods. TMI, TMI.
  •  

Julian

Get one of those hook-and-eye locks that screw into the doorframe. They're super easy to pop open from the outside, but it'll at least buy you a few seconds to cover up.  :P

And hide your underwear. Ew.
  •  

caseyy

Yes, I don't even want to think about what goes on inside underwear worn by a 14 year old. I'm going to boil it, for realz. :(

When people come in the morning (which they invariably do) it sometimes ruins my sleep cycle. Which it did today. And now I have a headache and I'm tired and grumpy AND MY WHOLE DAY IS RUINED.
  •  

Julian

I feel like a woman trapped in a man's body trapped in a woman's body. Is that weird?
  •  

espo

Quote from: Caseyy on December 03, 2011, 01:36:21 PM
Have detransitioned from Casey. to Caseyy.  :police:

haha that's awesome.  I don't know if Thank you is appropriate .... but thank you  ;D

As far as little bro wearing your underwear ..... I would get a lock and when you say 'When people come in the morning (which they invariably do) do you mean into your room or into your house, because if its your room you definitely need to get a lock.

•  

espo

Quote from: Julian on December 03, 2011, 02:31:08 PM
I feel like a woman trapped in a man's body trapped in a woman's body. Is that weird?

Not weird. 
  •  

Pica Pica

good food + quality strong beer + wonderful city + great friend rarely seen = wonderful time.
'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

tekla

good food + quality strong beer + wonderful city + great friend rarely seen = wonderful time.

Hell, any one of them works for me.  That's a show-biz trifecta, that is to say a trifecta plus one.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Constance

There's an ox on the roof, knee-deep in the soup.

Sophie

Every year I look forward to the station around here that plays nothing but Christmas music from Thanks Giving day and until Christmas. My favorite song is "Baby it's Cold Outside" by Dean Martin. I know it's cheesy but I still like it!
  •  

Eva Marie

Quote from: sophia on December 03, 2011, 09:34:30 PM
My favorite song is "Baby it's Cold Outside" by Dean Martin. I know it's cheesy but I still like it!

That makes me think of that scene in Elf where he's singing that song in the woman's shower LOL......
  •  

Julian

Quote from: sophia on December 03, 2011, 09:34:30 PM
Every year I look forward to the station around here that plays nothing but Christmas music from Thanks Giving day and until Christmas. My favorite song is "Baby it's Cold Outside" by Dean Martin. I know it's cheesy but I still like it!

Ahhh, the super-creepy date rape song!
  •  

EmmaM

Out of Egypt, into the great laugh of mankind, and I shake the dirt from my sandals as I run. This is my theme song now. Sufjan Stevens.

My cheese has slipped right off my cracker.
Loved.
  •