Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

the thread that can't be derailed....

Started by cynthialee, December 03, 2011, 09:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ativan

Couldn't ride a horse? Somebody had to drive it?
I don't know the answer to your question, but you can watch hours of Roy and Dale on You Tube.
Here's NellyBelle:

•  

foosnark

Dale Evans was my mom's hero.  Well, her and Grover from Sesame Street.

My dad was into Grover Washington Jr, which for the longest time made me think of a sax-playing muppet.
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Padma

I only just discovered that Zorro is Spanish for Fox.
Womandrogyneâ„¢
  •  

ativan

I grew up on all those 50's and early 60's Serials, including Zorro (the Fox).
Mr. Noodles from Elmo's world is the best.
Sky King's Twin Beech is still the second coolest plane out there, after Lockheeds Electra.
Pepsi Cola. The rest are second best  :laugh:.
  •  

AwishForXX

I have a lot of small scrap pieces of carbon fiberglass plate and have been wondering what I could do with it all.  then I thought Nails!  I'll see how that looks, might be interesting. unbreakable false nails. :)
Oh how I wish for wings that work.
  •  

King Malachite

leg itches-too lazy to scratch it though
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

•  

V M

Ever notice how the media seems to report that the Taliban and/or Al-Qaeda made coordinated attacks but never seems to report when the Taliban and/or Al-Qaeda have made uncoordinated attacks?
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: V M on March 13, 2013, 08:19:30 PM
Ever notice how the media seems to report that the Taliban and/or Al-Qaeda made coordinated attacks but never seems to report when the Taliban and/or Al-Qaeda have made uncoordinated attacks?

Give your TV a load of 00 Buckshot, there's nothing on there but lies and BS, you'll rot your brain watching that stuff Virginia!  :icon_peace:
  •  

Jadedflames

I just realized I haven't had a banana split in over a decade. I'm not a big fan of them, obviously, but still, now I need to go make one.
~Jade
  •  

King Malachite

•  

kelly_aus

Quote from: Malachite on March 14, 2013, 06:35:57 PM
mandarin oranges

It's either a mandarin or an orange - it can't be both..
  •  

MadelineB

Quote from: Kelly the Trans-Rebel on March 16, 2013, 12:30:39 AM
It's either a mandarin or an orange - it can't be both..
I speak Mandarin. I only wish I spoke Orange. Or any of the citrus languages!
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
~Maya Angelou

Personal Blog: Madeline's B-Hive
  •  

foosnark

Is it still a banana split if you chop the banana into bite-sized pieces?  If not, it's been a while for me too.

After weeks of snow and chilly rain, yesterday was a gorgeous mid-70s (Fahenheit of course) day with a lovely breeze.  Now that I have a day off, it's back to the 40s, but my jacket and I are still going to go walk around the lake for a few miles.
  •  

King Malachite

Quote from: MadelineB on March 16, 2013, 02:21:54 AM
I speak Mandarin. I only wish I spoke Orange. Or any of the citrus languages!

I'm loving your Maddie's Modification Fund!

•  

ativan

•  

MadelineB

Quote from: Malachite on March 16, 2013, 03:05:00 PM
I'm loving your Maddie's Modification Fund!
Thanks! Now if I could just stop spending money on life changing experiences, I could put more money into body changing experiences too.
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
~Maya Angelou

Personal Blog: Madeline's B-Hive
  •  

Pica Pica

funny you said Mohawk, I just went a bit odd and tried to cut my own hair and that looks a tad mohawk-esque.
'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

justmeinoz

How does a kayak gain 20kg between lying on the ground and being lifted onto the car roof racks?
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •