Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

the thread that can't be derailed....

Started by cynthialee, December 03, 2011, 09:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickikim

Serious questions, and intentional thread jack.
Sarah with the H, or Sara without?
Does Sarah Nicole sound like a 1977 birth name, or does Sara Marie sound better?
Using my personal issues to keep this off the rails,
reeks of desperation.
Must keep the thread....  That...can't.... Be.....derailed....  Off.......the....... Tracks.....
And that's my William Shatner
  •  

Tessa James

I agree that Sarah Nichole sounds like the 70s but it still fits and Sara Marie seems a bit trendy and still nice but, you asked  :D ;D

Good grief we are out of the neutral zone!
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

LordKAT

I think Sarah with an H seems more traditional.
  •  

Allison Wunderland

No . . .

I actually made a post to CHECK to see if the status boundary is 50 posts . . . That was my 49th, 50th post.
"Let us appropriate & subvert the semiotic hegemony of the hetero-normative dyad."

"My performativity has changed since reading Dr. Judith Butler, Ph.D., Berkeley."
  •  

Tessa James

Allison I apologize if my kidding felt like a micro aggression or something negative.  I can be a tease and sarcastic and will try to behave while having fun here ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is one of the reasons for these ubiquitous emoticons......
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

Micah (Alecia)

This is the most random thread ever and I love it. Movie quotes for you guys from fight club. Enjoy

We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off." 
Be yourself whoever that may be and forgot what anyone else says.
  •  

Sigyn

"Well, that's just like .... your opinion, man...."

This thread is now Big Lebowski Quotes
  •  

nickikim

Quote from: Sigyn on August 12, 2015, 01:20:31 PM
"Well, that's just like .... your opinion, man...."

This thread is now Big Lebowski Quotes
[/QUOTE ]
Sam Elliott quote
I met the love of my life once. Only I killed her dog before I got a chance to tell her. Man, she was everything I ever wanted. I met her at Shakespeare in the park. Told her I was a lawyer - that line seemed to work for you. Rained like hell that day. I had an umbrella. We went back to her apartment, she went to the bathroom, I sat on the couch. She had this great big damn dog. Dog had a ball. I threw the ball, the dog brought it back. I threw it again, harder. I'll never forget the sound of that dog's paws on the newly waxed floor. How was I supposed to know she'd left the window open? The dog fell thirteen floors and landed on a parked car. I looked out the window, took one look, threw up, and left. Left. Without ever tellin' her she was the one.

I decided on Sarah with the H
  •  

Micah (Alecia)

More fight club quotes :)
Only after disaster can we be resurrected. It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything. Nothing is static, everything is evolving, everything is falling apart.

We're the middle children of the history man, no purpose or place, we have no Great war, no Great depression, our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives,
  •  

Juniper

I think a good song/album and a book or simply outdoor air can help calm you down from something that has happened, whatever it is. Does anyone agree?
  •  

Micah (Alecia)

Quote from: Juniper on August 20, 2015, 02:06:12 AM
I think a good song/album and a book or simply outdoor air can help calm you down from something that has happened, whatever it is. Does anyone agree?

I listen to liquid dubstep all the time it is very soothing
  •  

Juniper

Quote from: Micah (Alecia) on August 20, 2015, 03:00:14 AM
I listen to liquid dubstep all the time it is very soothing

I'm not sure I've heard of 'liquid' dubstep, haha. Dubstep, sure. But that sounds pretty cool! (Honestly made me think of demonstrations of glasses of water next to subwoofers lol)
  •  

Sigyn

HITLER!

(let's see if that derails it)
  •  

Tessa James

Ewww, what an icky awful man (yes I know that is not supportive) but sheesh
  •  

Micah (Alecia)

Quote from: Juniper on August 20, 2015, 03:03:43 AM
I'm not sure I've heard of 'liquid' dubstep, haha. Dubstep, sure. But that sounds pretty cool! (Honestly made me think of demonstrations of glasses of water next to subwoofers lol)

Juniper you should give it a listen its all good, its a sub genre of dubstep with more mellow tones and softer bass beats its awesome just go on youtube
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Sigyn

•  

Lebedinaja

•  

Sigyn

•  

HoneyStrums

Star light, star bright, I wish I may, I wish I might, Not see you super nova tonight.
  •