Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

the thread that can't be derailed....

Started by cynthialee, December 03, 2011, 09:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

espo

Quote from: Jaimey on January 07, 2012, 01:13:28 AM
I wish, but no.  It was small and dried up...and I totally jumped.  Like a mouse had run over my feet or something.  lol  I hope nobody was looking.

I wish I was there to see that. LOL
  •  

Pica Pica

'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

espo

Quote from: Pica Pica on January 08, 2012, 05:33:54 PM
I Was There.

I know thats very profround, give me a couple days and I will figure it out haha
  •  

Jaimey

If curiosity really killed the cat, I'd already be dead. :laugh:

"How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." GWC
  •  

BlueSloth

Quote from: cynthialee on December 03, 2011, 09:47:32 AM
This thread is off topic and as such it can not be derailed.

Discuss...
So.. can I derail the thread by talking about something on topic?  Actually it looks like that already happened, since off topic things are the topic, and that's what people are talking about.  Or maybe I am, right now, discussing what you said to discuss, which is the thread.. so that's on topic, and thus a derailment..

Have I derailed the underailable thread?
  •  

justmeinoz

I wasn't there, nobody saw me and you can't prove a thing.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

espo

I lost my scraf today, so sad, missing my friend (the one who stopped talking to me cuz I'm a douchebag) I used the last pouch of Chicken-In-A-Mug lastnight.   :'(
I wish I lived next door to PicaPica haha
  •  

Jaimey

Poor espo.  :icon_flower:  But I have to ask.  What, exactly, is Chicken-in-a-mug?

...I also wish I lived next door to Pica. 

('._.'),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,)  Bug.

"How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." GWC
  •  

Pica Pica

Why are all these people hoping to relocate to sunny London?
  •  

espo

It's a powder that you spoon into hot water and it makes a chicken flavoured broth. Its nice to have something besides tea all the time. I like it before bed.

Awesome bug btw 

•  

Eva Marie

Quote from: espo on January 11, 2012, 07:43:53 AM
It's a powder that you spoon into hot water and it makes a chicken flavoured broth. Its nice to have something besides tea all the time. I like it before bed.

Chicken powder? Ewwww.....
  •  

Jaimey

Quote from: Pica Pica on January 11, 2012, 01:09:18 AM
Why are all these people hoping to relocate to sunny London?

To spy on the great Pica!  Or to just be regular neighbors.

...Chicken-In-A-Mug sounds suspiciously like powdered chicken soup stock.  I had a bottle of that...it was an extraordinary shade of yellow.  :laugh:

Quote from: espo on January 11, 2012, 07:43:53 AM
Awesome bug btw 

Why, thank you!  I'm quite proud of it.  ('._.'),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,)  It's a cozy looking bug.

•  

Joeyboo~ :3

I'm going lighter with my hair color.
Gotta get ready for the summer yaw'll.

I also need to bleach my eyebrows.
I have no problem with this.
  •  

Julian

I like going strawberry blond, but a friend of mine just dyed her hair strawberry blond. Bitch. :P
  •  

Joeyboo~ :3

Quote from: Julian on January 12, 2012, 11:03:45 AM
I like going strawberry blond, but a friend of mine just dyed her hair strawberry blond. Bitch. :P

That's a nice color :)
but that's way too light for my complexion.
I might do something similar, but a browner orange tone.

It'll look naice.
  •  

Pica Pica

A lady told me she was jealous of the roundness of my bottom today, has made my day.
  •  

foosnark

I ran headfirst into irony just now.  I wanted to show support for the Student Non-Discrimination Act, which protects students from discrimination on the basis of actual and perceived gender identity.  I don't like calling people on the phone, so i did it through the ACLU website...

...which requires choosing a title.  Not being a doctor or a liar, I had the options of Mr., Miss, or Mrs.

So i wrote the ACLU a letter telling them what I thought of that. :P
  •  

foosnark

Come to think of it, I actually ran into similar irony in an HRC survey a while ago.  Despite asking about gender identity, with "genderqueer" being the closest option (not too bad) it went on to make the assumption that everyone who supports them is either gay or "a straight ally." 

Binary everywhere. :P
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: foosnark on January 12, 2012, 04:12:13 PM
I ran headfirst into irony just now.  I wanted to show support for the Student Non-Discrimination Act, which protects students from discrimination on the basis of actual and perceived gender identity.  I don't like calling people on the phone, so i did it through the ACLU website...

...which requires choosing a title.  Not being a doctor or a liar, I had the options of Mr., Miss, or Mrs.

So i wrote the ACLU a letter telling them what I thought of that. :P

Good for you!  Report back if they have a reply.
  •  

justmeinoz

I rang Internode for an ADSL and phone connection at my new place and I didn't get put in a queue!!! :o
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •