Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

the thread that can't be derailed....

Started by cynthialee, December 03, 2011, 09:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

ativan

•  

nickikim

I have a terrible dilema, i feel fat, and i think i should lose weight, but my bra is so...FULL!
Whats a girl to do? Off to ebay to look for knockoff spanx, and maybe a pair of mules.
  •  

justmeinoz

Why do wallabies think they can head-butt a 4WD tyre doing 90 kph and survive?  :o
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

suzifrommd

Quote from: justmeinoz on May 22, 2012, 07:55:39 AM
Why do wallabies think they can head-butt a 4WD tyre doing 90 kph and survive?  :o

Not ALL wallabies.

The one you saw was on a reality show.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

ativan

Resurrected. For the fun of it.

What reality show has wallabies on it?
I'm not sure I want to know if there is an Australian reality show with wallabies.
Or I might want to know...
  •  

suzifrommd

Quote from: Ativan Prescribed on July 23, 2012, 09:36:04 PM
Resurrected. For the fun of it.

What reality show has wallabies on it?
I'm not sure I want to know if there is an Australian reality show with wallabies.
Or I might want to know...

It's sort of an Aussie Fear Factor. This stunt was to try to stop an SUV with a transgendered driver going a mile a minute using only their bone structure. Winner gets to hang eternally over someone's fireplace.
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

MadelineB

Quote from: Connie Anne on December 05, 2011, 02:48:37 PM
SSF is in a fog-time-vortex. I know, I grew up there.

Just got this post. Bad vortex! Bad vortex! DOWN!
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
~Maya Angelou

Personal Blog: Madeline's B-Hive
  •  

MadelineB

Quote from: justmeinoz on December 12, 2011, 04:34:31 AM
North America's Pronghorn Antelope run really fast, and virtually have their eyes on swivels on the sides of their heads.  What on earth did they need  to escape from to evolve this way? ???   And who else is glad it's not still around!! :o

Karen.
Chevy Impalas.

Thank goodness they went extinct due to predation by Tow Trucks (aka Lower Extremity Lorries) in the earlylate Triassic Menarche:
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
~Maya Angelou

•  

justmeinoz

Unfortunately by the time the rear tyre had gone over it there wasn't a lot left.  Not even enough for a decent stir-fry. :(   I had some wallaby sausages last week though, they were really tasty, and the pub where our Uni Philosophy Club meets does lovely Wallaby pizzas too.
Meet every Wednesday, cheap beer and pizza from 6pm is a topic on which there is no disagreement!!

•  

King Malachite

I need to finish watching the Spec Ops: The Line gameplay.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

•  

Pica Pica

Quote from: justmeinoz on July 24, 2012, 02:25:10 AM
Unfortunately by the time the rear tyre had gone over it there wasn't a lot left.  Not even enough for a decent stir-fry. :(   I had some wallaby sausages last week though, they were really tasty, and the pub where our Uni Philosophy Club meets does lovely Wallaby pizzas too.
Meet every Wednesday, cheap beer and pizza from 6pm is a topic on which there is no disagreement!!

Wallaby pizza and pointless debate, I'm there.

I used to live in Crawley where there is a farm which has Wallabys. As the song goes, 'If you wallaby my lover..."
'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

King Malachite

80's and 90's music of any genre out do any of the music that's made today

•  

Pica Pica

That may be because so much music today seems to just be copying 80s 90s stuff.
'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

suzifrommd

Quote from: Malachite on July 25, 2012, 02:30:33 PM
80's and 90's music of any genre out do any of the music that's made today

Love 'em both. Can listen to Pat Benetar and Belinda Carlisle one moment and Katy Perry and Lady Gaga the next.
  •  

MadelineB

Quote from: agfrommd on July 25, 2012, 09:58:42 PM
Love 'em both. Can listen to Pat Benetar and Belinda Carlisle one moment and Katy Perry and Lady Gaga the next.
That is so true. Sometimes I can actually hear the bacon when Lady Gaga sings. She has no gristle.
~Maya Angelou

•  

V M

I made cheesy pasta with a hot sausage, it would have been so much tastier with crumbled bacon
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

justmeinoz

When you realise you don't have any meat for the Balti curry you can use Squid, and it is even better!!
  •  

King Malachite

Quote from: agfrommd on July 25, 2012, 09:58:42 PM

Video game music and some rock is all I can about tolerate now.

I would really like a can of juice.

•