sporty x-back one-piece
3 (4.2%)
More specific? do tell...
14 (19.4%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Jennifer

•  

stldrmgrl

Being pre-op and given I don't "tuck", [women's] board shorts on bottom and [women's] sleeveless rash guard on top, for now.  Once post-op, definitely bikini.
  •  

lizagirl

Though I have a couple of bikinis I am the most comfortable in a one piece, unless I am tanning and noone will be around to see me.
  •  

BlonT

One piece  ,but like the non existing the most,for that nice even tan  >:-)
  •  

Xhianil

Once I'm fully female (SRS) I'm just gonna skinny dip in private, bikini in public, preSRS bikini bottom in private bikini in public (can you stay tucked while underwater?)
  •  

Shaina

Depends. I like one pieces because it's easier to swim, snorkel, jet ski, etc. without having a wardrobe malfunction.  :D

If I'm just lounging then I like a bikini.
I was a child and she was a child   
    In this kingdom by the sea:   
But we loved with a love that was more than love—
    I and my Annabel Lee
  •  

Riley Skye

Love and peace are eternal
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Loose fit rash guard sleeveless shirt.  Board shorts (usually Oakley).
Top Surgery: 10/10/13 (Garramone)
Testosterone: 9/9/14
Hysto: 10/1/15
Stage 1 Meta: 3/2/16 (including UL, Vaginectomy, Scrotoplasty), (Crane, CA)
Stage 2 Meta: 11/11/16 Testicular implants, phallus and scrotum repositioning, v-nectomy revision.  Additional: Lipo on sides of chest. (Crane, TX)
Fistula Repair 12/21/17 (UPenn Hospital,unsuccessful)
Fistula Repair 6/7/18 (Nikolavsky, successful)
Revision: 1/11/19 Replacement of eroded testicle,  mons resection, cosmetic work on scrotum (Crane, TX)

•  

FalseHybridPrincess

Quote from: Riley Skye on December 07, 2013, 11:46:05 AM
sports bra and board shorts all the way!

Id actually go with that too...

I mean I would totally get embarassed on a normal bikini...
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

Riley Skye

Quote from: FalsePrincess on January 04, 2014, 04:38:11 AM
Id actually go with that too...

I mean I would totally get embarassed on a normal bikini...

It works great being pre-op because even without the tuck everything is well hidden. Saved my butt this past summer and hopefully this coming one when I will need a bra lol
Love and peace are eternal
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

Quote from: Riley Skye on January 04, 2014, 08:26:46 AM
It works great being pre-op because even without the tuck everything is well hidden. Saved my butt this past summer and hopefully this coming one when I will need a bra lol

Id actually wish I get to wear that on august ,,, :)
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

Xhianil

Quote from: Riley Skye on December 07, 2013, 11:46:05 AM
sports bra and board shorts all the way!

Yea, pre-op I'm probably going to do something similar, but post I'm going to show off my body and (try to) be confidant in myself.
  •  

Lana P

I own two bathing suits I have a tankini skirted bottom and a cute red top. And my sexy one piece with a skirted bottom. I have a huge scar on my tummy and hate it so I hide it.

•  

Ms Grace

You've got a great figure there Lana!

Personally I prefer my birthday suit, always have. A bit impractical just at the moment though. During my first go at transition I went to a beach in a one piece. I'm the opposite of well hung so I was able to make it all work with minimal tucking. I think I'll stick with a one piece at least until I get genital correction... then it might be back to the birthday suit! ;D
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

musicofthenight

General discussion, gender-inclusive forum, but all poll options are conventionally femme.   ::)

I've always been stuck in the Standard Straight Male Swimming Uniform, and I've always hated wearing it.  Now I finally know why.  Sign me up with the shorts-and-rashguard crowd and thank goodness for waterproof falsies. 

Waterproof makeup sucks though - especially once you try to smear waterproof sunscreen over it.  ("Smear" being the operative word.)  I plan to queer all the gender then, and the world's just gonna hafta deal.
What do you care what other people think? ~Arlene Feynman
trans-tom / androgyne / changes profile just for fun

he... -or- she... -or (hard mode)- yo/em/er/ers
  •  

Lana P

Thanks Ms Grace. Been working on loosing weight and toning up :). Im not a grower as some would say and since getting my orchi tucking is a piece of cake now LOL
  •  

Just Shelly

I finally got to wear my itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny, yellowpink-polka-dot-bikini this past summer :)

Need to work on my tummy though!!

•  

Anatta

Kia Ora,

Re: What kind of swimwear do you like best?

The Birthday Suit...It might go out of shape, but never out of fashion  ;) ;D

Metta Zenda :)
"The most essential method which includes all other methods is beholding the mind. The mind is the root from which all things grow. If you can understand the mind, everything else is included !"   :icon_yes:
  •