Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Gaff - worth it or not ?

Started by Bdnewgirl, September 30, 2005, 04:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephanie_craxford

Hello Brenda,

You must wear tight panties, pantyhose, or the method I described to keep them in place.  For myself, I always wear the homemade gaff, and panties over the top.  The smooth look it produces is really quite nice.

Chat later,

Steph
  •  

Shelley

My apologies Cassie and yes it did sound funnier.

Thanks for the description Steph and OWWWWWWW!

Shelley
  •  

Phoenix

hey peope, i'm just going to randomley interrupt for a second and say, i know that there is a thing or something toi strap the Wobbly back so it doiesn't get in the way (well this is my assumption and i hopoe it';s true) does anyone else knows of this>
  •  

Alison

I just gotta say that if you're really worried that a little bulge might show... hell, look at most GG's when they have their period...  Maxi pads are like diapers LOL.... in some clothes, you can DEFINITELY see them... and whatcha think it looks like ;) 

So if you're really really worried, you have an excuse!  all the pads they had in the store were the bulky overnight variety... (for the record they're really uncomfortable..)

I also gotta say... I don't really stare at other peoples crotches... and I don't think other people do either...   if they're close enough to notice something like that, they're liable to get kicked ;)
  •  

Cassandra

Hi Alison,

Thanks for the insight from a GG perspective. There are of course times when ones crotch can become the object of someones obssession. If one has been transitioning for a while and looks pretty good in a bikini men will stare. But that is about the only time I can think of that that might happen. Combined with wearing dresses or not too tight pants to resolve any form issues, the Gaff thing is really a waste of money that could go to electrolysis or something.

Cassie
  •  

Phoenix

wow i wanna get a Gaff like that to make it all smooth :)
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: Cassandra on October 06, 2005, 02:10:55 PM
...the Gaff thing is really a waste of money that could go to electrolysis or something.

Cassie

Hmmmmmmmm, the home made gaff costs approximately $3.00 and will last about 2 - 3 months or so.  If you buy the econopack of support pantyhose (K-Mart had them for $10.00 or so for 10 pairs)  and they can last a very long time if you rotate one each day.  :)

There are those who are very well endowed and need a little help to smooth things out, and then there are those who don't look that great in dresses or skirts.  Also, and depending on how far along you are in your transition, a person may not be that comfy wearing dresses or skirts.  Personally, I have a very slim figure, and I love to show it off wearing tight skirts, dresses, pants and bikini's. and a gaff helps me do that.

As I mentioned earlier, a gaff let's you be as active as you like without fear of something slipping out.  I kayak, swim, run, go to the gym, go horseback ridding, problem free, and i don't have to worry about what clothing to buy.

Just my thoughts :)

Steph
  •  

Cassandra

I stand corrected Steph,

I ammend my commnet to exclude the Stephannie Craxford Gaff, a far supeior product which is already available at your local supermarket just follow the detailed instructions in this thread.  ;D

Just don't waste your money on that junk they sell on the internet. That stuff could deffinetly pay for a couple of electrolysis sessions.

Cassie
  •  

AllisonY2K

*shrugs*
I tuck and use a pair of snug undies when wearing a skirt too. I'm more worried about accidentally flashing someone from behind (or when walking up stairs) then coming untucked!
  •  

Shelley

QuoteI kayak, swim, run, go to the gym, go horseback ridding, problem free, and i don't have to worry about what clothing to buy.

This sounds like an ad for a sanatary product Steph. :D

Shelley
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: Shelley on October 08, 2005, 04:30:43 PM
This sounds like an ad for a sanatary product Steph. :D

Shelley

Ha ha, I wonder if I sell that to Kotex, now that would be a different ad, period!

Steph  :)
  •  

AllisonY2K

QuoteThis sounds like an ad for a sanatary product Steph.

ya know, now that you mention it, it does!  :D
  •  

Phoenix

isnt there anything to use thst doesnt involve tucking or anyhing like that
  •  

Shelley

Only baggy outer clothing.

Shelley
  •  

Phoenix

or having full surgery and hormnes
  •  

LostInTime

I love my gaff or rather, I did love it.  Some jealous b**** swiped my underwear (which was the gaff) and destroyed them.  Cannot prove it but they are gone nonetheless and there are rumours as to where they ended up.

Anyway I ended up with mine after buying a big rip off "crossdresser kit" from some online store.  Heavy pantyhouse to hide leg hair (not that I ever had much), a really bad top, an OK skirt, a gaff, and horrible false breasts.  Really, the Halloween stores have better tits to sell.  The only thing I have used from year to year to year was the gaff.  Kept me smooth and I wore another pair of panties, the same colour or darker, over top.  I have been in a hottub in nothing but a T-shirt and the gaff/panties combo and had no issues at all.  Except for the one guy....but I digress.....

I am going to pick up a cheaper gaff when I find one.  That is an inexpensive pair of swimsuit bikini bottoms.  I missed the clearance sales this year but have something I am using at the moment, but it does not work as good as the gaff.

I have tried the snug panties, etc but with all of the running around I do, it does not last for long and that can be a disaster.

Just my .02, YMMV.
  •  

tamaratv

yeah - but what if you  have a large..friend ....like i do? i tried pantyhose - but they don't hide  him away.  Gaffs work for me.  I  got one from a  mail order place in florida ...draag-queen.com..that was apiece of  junk !  The ones from suddenly fem are  pretty well designed  - they work and don't kill... and at least they looks pretty too.  You can also get a full size panty girdle and that should  work well -  they have them at the  Deb shop - and they are really  silky too.

any other ideas?

Why do they call them Gaffs?
tamara
  •  

silverguy

Gaff or tuck?..if you are medium in normal state, you might try to gently move 1 of the "twins" up out of the sack and into the area just below mr. wiggly..with a snug pair of control breifs, you can get 1 if not both "twins" up and away..roger/renae
  •  

stephanie

Sorry about this, but when talking about moving the "twins" around, all I can say is ... ow.
  •