Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Gaff - worth it or not ?

Started by Bdnewgirl, September 30, 2005, 04:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monika Smith

Hi girls, I just registered here.  I was a member a couple of years ago so it's good to be back :)  I just wanted to add my 2 cents worth.  I've been using the pantyhose  method that Stephanie described for the last couple of years and it works quite nicely for me.  A lot cheaper than a gaff and it really does the trick :)

Hugs,

Monika
  •  

Shelley

It's actually quite painless Stephanie,

The best time to try is when laying on you back and just move them around until voila all gone.

Shelley
  •  

Brenda32

I know I'm doing something wrong cause no matter what I try, the moving of the twins just ain't workin'.  They won't stay up no matter how I try.  What's the deal?
  •  

Sarra

I take a pair of control top pantyhose, cut the legs off, and then use that to tuck. For better effect, I put on a $10 waist cincher with built in panty form Whale*Mart over that, makes for a flat look under skirts, pants, or shorts. I get the kind with boning in them. ;)

When you tuck, you have to use something to hold the twins up, Brenda32. They won't stay up on their own, at least not for me. After being in a tuck all day, they may actually stay there for an hour or so afterwords, but mine also tend to shrink, after tucking or at random times.
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Just remember everyone that there are risks damaging the old reproductive system.  Mine no longer functions as a result of long term tucking, but that's OK I have no use for it anymore :) 

So just be aware.

Steph
  •  

Alison

Quote from: stephanie on November 07, 2005, 01:45:11 AM
Sorry about this, but when talking about moving the "twins" around, all I can say is ... ow.

thats what I said when I first saw Jaycie accomplish it,  "Doesn't that -hurt- ??"

she assures me it doesn't....

Quote from: Stephanie Craxford on November 10, 2005, 07:57:30 AM
Just remember everyone that there are risks damaging the old reproductive system. Mine no longer functions as a result of long term tucking, but that's OK I have no use for it anymore :)

So just be aware.

Steph

Outta curiosity Steph, is it that much more damaging then wearing BVD style underpants for long term?
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Hey there Alison,

I'm not really sure but, for myself I tucked almost 24/7, just so that I wouldn't have to see or feel them.  This is probably on the extreme side, but keeping them "up" there for that long damages them beyond repair.  It's a question of temperature.  The sack that carries them is like an external thermostat.  When it's hot they are loose and swinging free in the cool air.  When it's cold the sack shrinks, hugging them up closer to the warmth of the body.  There is an optimum temperature that they should be kept at but that escapes me right now.

I just though it warranted a warning to those contemplating doing what I did, as if anyone did it to the extreme that I did should be aware of what might happen.

Chat later,

Steph
  •  

Jillieann Rose

I made a Stephannie Craxford Gaff with an old pair of nylons and it really works.
Thanks for the great idea Stephannie  :)
Jilllieann
  •  

Shelley

Have you got that Patent happening yet Steph?

Shelley
  •  

stephanie_craxford

OMG I completly forgot Shelley.

OK everyone it's official, the method I discribed in this thread of making your own gaff out of panty hose is now officially patented, and shall ever more be known as the Stephiegaff (TM) (Patent Pending).  This license will give you the right to use this design to construct your own Stephiegaff, as long as you give credit where credit is due. and you may if you like send me $1.00 US to help fend off all those shiftless-nare-do-wells out there who may try and steal what is probably the most revolutionary product to come along since the paper clip.

Maybe Dennis would be able to help me draft something  ;D nudge, nudge.

I will be compiling instructions, with pictures, and make application to the venerable maintainers of the Wiki, and Susan of couse, so that these instructions may be posted for all to see and use.

Now all I have to do is sit back and watch the millions of dollars roll in enabling me to retire somewhere warm.

Chat later, I have work to do... :D

Steph

•  

Dennis

QuoteMaybe Dennis would be able to help me draft something

Sure:

I _________________, am giving you, Steph a buck. Don't spend it all in one place.

:P

Dennis
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Steph on September 30, 2005, 06:40:37 PM
It's a great way to keep Mr Wobbly under control. 
Just an alternative.
Steph

LOL !!!

Hi Steph:

To me, a tight underwear works just finel....but again,  Mr. Wobbly, in my case, is almost non-existent!!!!  LOL

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

Melissa

I just use regular underwear.  That works fine, but I suppose it depends on size.

Melissa
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: tinkerbell on July 15, 2006, 12:41:55 AM
LOL !!!

Hi Steph:

To me, a tight underwear works just finel....but again,  Mr. Wobbly, in my case, is almost non-existent!!!!  LOL

Quite true.  A big test is how a person looks when wearing a bikini or other revealing item when swimming and everything gets wet.  "Things" do tend to show themselves at the most inopportune times :)

Steph
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: cindianna_jones on July 16, 2006, 12:58:55 AM
You should never wear a gaf.  It could make you infertile!  Or worse yet, if you cut off the circulation, you might castrate yourself. Similarly, you should never wear tight lycra pants.
Cindi

Oh okay....shoot!!!  I never thought of that....how could I have been so silly?  infertile?  castration?.....wait....I just remembered....I am a MTF and don't give a flying fly what happens to Mr. Wobbly and his two companions...the sooner they are gone, the better for me.....LOL.... :D ;) >:D :-*

•  

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: cindianna_jones on July 16, 2006, 12:58:55 AM
You should never wear a gaf.  It could make you infertile!  Or worse yet, if you cut off the circulation, you might castrate yourself. Similarly, you should never wear tight lycra pants.
and this is all a bad thing for anyone except a M2F TS.

QuoteI recall a show in Las Vegas where the show woman said that she tied up the end to a golf ball and then just slung the golf ball around for a hole in one.  That sounded like it might be effective.

Seriously, gafs are fine for swimsuits.  But, you'll lose it in the water.  It'll happen every time.  "What's that?"  "Oh, that's a gaf."  "No, I mean that other thing."
Sorry but I beg to differ.  We spend most of our summer in our kayaks and you will find me and my friends, either in the kayaks, or under them practicing self righting, rolls, and rescues etc...  we spend a lot of time in the water swimming and fooling around.  I always wear a bikini, a very skimpy one at that, and I have yet to have any misshaps, absolutely none.

QuoteNow if you enjoy wearing one, you will probably enjoy wearing heels that are two sizes to small and a corset tied way too tight.  And if that is the case, I'm way out of my league here. I'm sorry I have no advice to give.

Cindi

This is a pretty general statement as I don't see how any M2F TS would wear one for enjoyment, they  wear them out of necsesity not for fun. 

Steph
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Quote from: cindianna_jones on July 16, 2006, 01:47:22 AM
Oh Steph, you're no fun tonight. ;)

I should not make light of something that could be very important to someone.  The first statement should have been a big clue. 

I only tried one once upon a time long ago in the before time.  It was a hot tub party and I had a wonderful time with no accidents.

And the show girl in Las Vegas, really did tell the story about the golf ball.  It was an absolute hoot!

Cindi

Posted at: July 16, 2006, 01:43:40 AM

Yea!  you got it!  Let's go bowling ;)  I loved those lycra pants.  I used to wear them a lot. I wonder what I ever did with those?

I can see me know going down to the redneck store where I live in lycra pants and heels.  Uh can you tell me where the milk is?  Now in the City, you could go into a seven eleven dressed like that.  But here, you'd better have your cowboy hat with you.

Cindi

Sorry Cindi.

I'm not used to your writing style yet, and if you believe that I have a bridge I would like to sell you.  Hey but It's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

Steph.

P.S.  By the way The stray kitten we found at Christmas is called Cinders :)
  •  

ssindysmith

It really depends on my outfit, I have some pleated skirts that require almost nothing a few denim mini that need a good tight pair of panthose and then theres my red dress if I am not gaffed then, well I'd rather not go there..... :)
  •  

Jillieann Rose

I reason I like skirts is because I don't need a gaff with them.
But I usually wear a comfortable shaping panties just in case. That way if something happen other will just think I'm wearing a day pad.
Also for hidding Mr. Wobbly and his two friends I have used one of my wife pads with great result.
:)
Jillieann
  •  

Melissa

I just use regular underwear.  If I wear pants, that seems to hold it all in place just fine.  If it comes undone, there is usually only a slight bulge and it goes unnoticed, but maybe that's just me.

Melissa
  •