Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What Are Your Plans For This Final Year of Earth?

Started by Julie Marie, January 10, 2012, 11:06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heatherrose

"I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you,
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So let's make the most of this beautiful day,
Since we're together, we might as well say,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?" - Fred Rogers
  •  

Cindy

•  

Anatta

Quote from: Cindy James on January 11, 2012, 01:19:00 AM
I'm going to start a new cult I mean religion. Those who are members will be saved from the end of the world. A tax deductible fee of  $100 will gain you this life saving religious experience. Send cash or preferably bullion to Cindy James. The more you spend the more you will be saved.

Kia Ora Cindy,

::) Is it a not for 'prophet' business ?  ;) ;D

Metta Zenda :)
"The most essential method which includes all other methods is beholding the mind. The mind is the root from which all things grow. If you can understand the mind, everything else is included !"   :icon_yes:
  •  

Cindy

Oh with a pun like that I have seen the sign of the comet.

For those who want an extra guarantee I present Zenda the virgin princess. Who for $10,000 starting bid, will give herself in full glory to the highest bidder at 12/12/12/2012 transport is to be arranged by the bidder, this once only offer and a set of steak knives, PLUS a set of fluffy towels, AND a subscription to 'After the Comet Gardening Magazine' with part  proceeds will go to the Incredibly Stupid Foundation (Owner a certain Ms CJ). Bidding starts now, all proceeds will be held in trust, in the Internationally known, 'Nigerian You Better Trust Me Account'.

You can trust us, we a have a Puppy dog.

Zenda darling put on that sexy dress and look as if a comet is going to hit you and make you feel HORNY, Push your boobs up. Goddess getting help at the end of the world is just so frustrating.

Who is the Pixie with the Pan Pipes? Have we signed him up? (think about it)

Cindy James
Advertising CEO for End of the World as You Know it .com

"You'll Find Us In the Debris"
  •  

Catherine Sarah

OMG !! OMG !! OMG!!

I'll give you 15 grand if you switch to "Buy It Now". Send the steak knives by DHL, hold the fluffy towels and can you email the magazine in PDF format please.  I've sort of like, have to read it on the run.

Sorry, my damn PayPal account is locked. Can I send you the link I just received about the 19 million dollar lottery I won in Sweden. (I've yet to buy the ticket) But it's all good. My cat picked the winning number out of thousands of entries.

Please send the change from my lottery ticket to my accountant, Christopher Skase c/- Majorcia (apparently he's one of the best in the business), after your commission, that is.

WOW  ........  Zenda is all mine.  Fully paid for complete with money back guarantee and 99% fat free supplements.

:icon_mrhappy:  Catherine  :icon_mrhappy:

P.S. Has anyone seen the decaff??

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

AbraCadabra

I'll stop worrying about what's after 2012, such a relief! - And everyone is coming along for the big check-out, holding hands and all!
The rich, the poor, the perverted, and the extra straight, in other words all of you girls and guys too :-)

I think that's plain marvellous (at least at my age) and no more issues left about the missing love in my life. Yippee!

Life is good after all :-)

Axélle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

Jayne

Quote from: Andy8715 on January 10, 2012, 01:46:40 PM
Unless that comet is super ginormous or has magical capabilities, it will just disappear in a small puff of smoke once it reaches the sun.

The core will be dense enough to survive until impact, trust me on this I read it on the internet  ;)
  •  

Felix

everybody's house is haunted
  •  

Joelene9

Quote from: Jane on January 12, 2012, 01:47:25 PM
The core will be dense enough to survive until impact, trust me on this I read it on the internet  ;)
A comet/asteroid will still cause severe damage if broken apart before entering the Earth's atmosphere.  Comets and most asteroids are rubble piles loosely held together by gravity.   Also, a comet has survived a very close encounter with the Sun last month.   
Link: http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/pickoftheweek/old/03dec2011/
  A movie from the ISS after the comet grazed the sun: Space Station Commander Captures Unprecedented View of Comet
  Joelene
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Quote from: Felix on January 12, 2012, 04:03:29 PM
Catherine Sarah can I have the fluffy towels?

Felix, my gorgeous man. Anything for you. The fluffy towels are yours. I'll get Cindy to send them straight over.

Lotsa love
Catherine

P.S. You don't have the decaff do you?

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Felix

•  

Cindy

Sorry Felix, no fluffy towels until I get the bullion
  •  

Felix

Quote from: Cindy James on January 14, 2012, 12:12:55 AM
Sorry Felix, no fluffy towels until I get the bullion

Aw. :icon_ashamed:

Well if you're getting my bullion instead of Catherine Sarah's winning lottery ticket, I better get more than fluffy towels. ;D
  •  

Cindy

I still haven't seen the lottery ticket either! Her steak knives are on hold >:-)
  •  

Anatta

Quote from: Cindy James on January 12, 2012, 02:58:18 AM
Oh with a pun like that I have seen the sign of the comet.

For those who want an extra guarantee I present Zenda the virgin princess. Who for $10,000 starting bid, will give herself in full glory to the highest bidder at 12/12/12/2012 transport is to be arranged by the bidder, this once only offer and a set of steak knives, PLUS a set of fluffy towels, AND a subscription to 'After the Comet Gardening Magazine' with part  proceeds will go to the Incredibly Stupid Foundation (Owner a certain Ms CJ). Bidding starts now, all proceeds will be held in trust, in the Internationally known, 'Nigerian You Better Trust Me Account'.

You can trust us, we a have a Puppy dog.

Zenda darling put on that sexy dress and look as if a comet is going to hit you and make you feel HORNY, Push your boobs up. Goddess getting help at the end of the world is just so frustrating.

Who is the Pixie with the Pan Pipes? Have we signed him up? (think about it)

Cindy James
Advertising CEO for End of the World as You Know it .com

"You'll Find Us In the Debris"

Kia Ora Cindy,

::) So does this mean you're a 'for prophet' business oops I mean religion ?

Metta Zenda :)
"The most essential method which includes all other methods is beholding the mind. The mind is the root from which all things grow. If you can understand the mind, everything else is included !"   :icon_yes:
  •  

Cindy

Oh definitely.

I've studied to be a prophet.

I've now spent several days going through different desserts. I was tempted by Evil, I think I was in the Chocolate Mousse dessert at the time. But I rejected Evil and said, No I don't want the cheese plate just now, there is a banana split for me to suffer through.

But this makes us Prophets stronger, bigger, fatter and we can tell our followers; the strawberry ice cream is something to die for. but give me $100 before you try, so I can save you.

Hard work working for a prophet
  •  

justmeinoz

Apart from hopefully having recovered from hoped for SRS, have lots of great sex with lots of gorgeous women? 
Set up a "Comet Repeller " company offering to build state of the art anti-comet devices, and a guaranteed way to survive the end of the world.  If we are still around next year, they will have obviously done their job.  Congratulations can be sent to me at my head office on Hamilton Island.

Karen.   CEO and President,
             ACME Black Sheep Comet Busters.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Jayne

Quote from: Joelene9 on January 12, 2012, 04:09:31 PM
  A comet/asteroid will still cause severe damage if broken apart before entering the Earth's atmosphere.  Comets and most asteroids are rubble piles loosely held together by gravity.   Also, a comet has survived a very close encounter with the Sun last month.   
Link: http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/pickoftheweek/old/03dec2011/
  A movie from the ISS after the comet grazed the sun: Space Station Commander Captures Unprecedented View of Comet
  Joelene

That video was the universe firing a warning shot, we have been served notice!!!  :o

I just love conspiracy theories, some are fascinating, some are ludicrous & some are just plain good fun to poke fun at.
This wacko theory about the end of the world falls into the later category for me, just because some Mayan calander maker got bored & quit his job then it doesn't mean the world will end. . . . or will it?  :-\
  •  

Fitz

I'm going to advance myself in my place of employment, get out of debt, work on making my skin more comfortable to be in, and visit my zucchini.
  •  

heatherrose

"I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you,
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So let's make the most of this beautiful day,
Since we're together, we might as well say,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?" - Fred Rogers
  •