Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What Are Your Plans For This Final Year of Earth?

Started by Julie Marie, January 10, 2012, 11:06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julie Marie

Actually, we have a little more then 11 months left before the end of the world. 

So what are you going to be doing from now until the asteroid hits?

I'm making my bucket list right now.

BTW, I now know this is real.  It's January 10 in Chicago and we have had maybe three days below freezing.  Today the high is supposed to be 53.  I've lived here all my life and I can't remember anything like this.  So it must be the end of the world.
When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself.
  •  

Felix

I am going to drink so much coffee this year. I plan on doing a lot of aimless wandering and people-watching as well, when I have the time. Lol I'm an old man. ;D
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

Devlyn

I gotta paint the garage.....and get a 2013 calendar. Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

supremecatoverlord

I'm going to become a Ponzi Schemer.
On the side, I'll work on creating the Fourth Reich.

no ssrly gaiz.
Meow.

•  

Jayne

Get 100% completion on GTAV before the cataclysm, I just hope Rockstar release it in time, i've heard it will be out in May so that will give me 6 months to finish it.

I've heard that the end will be caused by a comet hitting the sun, the suns heat will increase until the water boils & rocks run like water so i'm stocking up on sun block
  •  

Julie Marie

Quote from: Jane on January 10, 2012, 01:02:38 PM
I've heard that the end will be caused by a comet hitting the sun, the suns heat will increase until the water boils & rocks run like water so i'm stocking up on sun block

Better stock some water too, in a melt proof frig.
When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself.
  •  

wheat thins are delicious

Quote from: Jane on January 10, 2012, 01:02:38 PM

Unless that comet is super ginormous or has magical capabilities, it will just disappear in a small puff of smoke once it reaches the sun. 

•  

spacecase0

I am looking at this pending financial collapse,
I am trying to figure out how to make enough when the economy is rebuilt to get a house with a garden and some cosmetic surgery...
if I don't plan well I don't think I have much hope for attaining my silly dreams,
I have a few business ideas that I can start after the collapse,
I am ready for the end of civilization and likely a zombie attack as well.

not sure on the sun activity,
it could flair up and take out the power grid,
I am ready for that unless it happens in a drought year and that is seemingly what we have now...
look up landscheidt cycles to see how ancient people could have predicted current solar activity

but the number one thing I will be doing this year is no longer hiding who I am, I am not going to care if someone is uncomfortable with who I am, and I am going to be happy if there is an apocalypse or not.
(at least that is my goal)
  •  

Jennifer

•  

Cindy

I'm going to start a new cult I mean religion. Those who are members will be saved from the end of the world. A tax deductible fee of  $100 will gain you this life saving religious experience. Send cash or preferably bullion to Cindy James. The more you spend the more you will be saved.
  •  

heatherrose

I'm gonna join Cindy's cult.
I'm sure it'll be more fun than the last one.
Checks in the mail, Sweety.

"I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you,
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So let's make the most of this beautiful day,
Since we're together, we might as well say,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?" - Fred Rogers
  •  

heatherrose

Will there be pie & punch?

Pie :eusa_think: possibly

Kool-aide, definately

"I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you,
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So let's make the most of this beautiful day,
Since we're together, we might as well say,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?" - Fred Rogers
  •  

NikaPlaidypus

I'm going to construct the world's largest ball of panties... then sell it on eBay.
Do you know the cow?  He is an insolent bastard!
  •  

Felix

Quote from: Cindy James on January 11, 2012, 01:19:00 AM
I'm going to start a new cult I mean religion. Those who are members will be saved from the end of the world. A tax deductible fee of  $100 will gain you this life saving religious experience. Send cash or preferably bullion to Cindy James. The more you spend the more you will be saved.

I shall spend more so I can get saved more. I'm so relived and excited.
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Hi Julie Marie,

If you have this from a high authority, then I'm seriously queue jumping.

Whoever is on the next gurney going to OR, expect problems. You will be picking yourself up off the floor. This is now MY gurney, My op. No further correspondence shall be entered into. End statement.

Cindy; hold the pie and punch I'll be round to collect it after recovery. I'm on NBM (nil by mouth) till this is all over. And what will $10,000 AUD buy me in the saving department? Your early reply is appreciated. Apparently we only have 11 months to go, and my card expires in 10.   ROFL  :icon_drunk: :icon_hahano:

Thanks for the laugh, be safe, well and happy
Lotsa huggs
Catherine.

Authors caveat: I'm serious about whoever is next into OR. Expect your gurney to be hijacked in the corridor. Don't say you weren't warned. Surrender peacefully now! and you won't get hurt.  (Oh dear!! Anyone seen my meds??)

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Shang

I plan on graduating college and having fun with the fiancĂ©. xD  Maybe adopt a puppy, too...and drink lots and lots of caffeine.
  •  

tekla

A cult is just a religion that not popular, and a religion is just a cult that is popular.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Joelene9

Quote from: Julie Marie on January 10, 2012, 11:06:32 AM
So what are you going to be doing from now until the asteroid hits?
Nothing out of the usual.  Just don't try to take out loans for party time on the 'last' month.  Youll will wake up to a hangover reality on Dec. 22 that you'll not have any money for Christmas presents because you have spent it all and in arrears to the loan company.  This has happened in the past.  I think the legit loan companies will be more astute to this and be more limited in their loan awards this year.  This leaves Louie Quark, the Loan Shark.  I don't think that he and his "boys" would like a TG woman defaulting on the loan he gave her.  Just a warning. 
  Meanwhile, I'll be tracking the asteroids and will give an update on the doomsday one, if one could be found.  Yes, I really do chase them and my data gets published.
  Joelene, the >-bleeped-< Asteroid >-bleeped-<
  •  

Cindy

I forgot we have our own star girl.  If you see one on course let me know so I can get all dolled up so I can go out with a bang
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •