Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Pros and Cons of having bottom surgery???

Started by jacobRX8, January 13, 2012, 01:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gladys alvarez

Quote from: Nygeel on January 13, 2012, 03:25:23 PM
With all the possible customization options available with bottom surgery, there's possibility for you to get all you want. For example...a guy that might want to keep his "front hole" because he enjoys it can. If you usually pack and feel that being able to not pack due to flesh and blood being enough then you can do that. So...pros: getting whatever you want or don't want (pretty much).

Cons: possibility of failure with urethral lengthening, cost, possibility of infection, discomfort/pain, multiple surgeries to get what you want, tissue rejection, possibility of loss of sensation
  •  

gladys alvarez

Hello. I would like to know if a third revision is worthed after MTF
penil inversion surgery. Thanks, Gladys
  •  

Ryuichi13

Quote from: gladys alvarez on January 07, 2019, 07:00:29 PM
Hello. I would like to know if a third revision is worthed after MTF
penil inversion surgery. Thanks, Gladys

I think the reason your question wasn't answered is because you're in the FTM section.  You might want to re-ask it in the MTF section.  I"m not sure where to ask it at, but at least I can point you in the correct direction.

FTM section

Good luck sister!

Ryuichi

•  

King Malachite

Quote from: King Malachite on January 14, 2012, 08:14:15 PM
At first I went for the phalloplasty but now I am leaning more towards the metoidioplasty.  I've heard of a lot of transmen who got the phalloplasty who were able to orgasm because the "nerve ending" was still buried at the base of the phallo but I don't like the idea of having scarring.  The metoidioplasty is less invasive and would utilize what I already have down there.  I'm not so much happy about the size but it's a lot better than my current junk and besides, a lot of other cismales are small.  Some men who have the metoidioplasty can penetrate.  I've seen metoidioplasties on the small side and on the larger side which were quite impressive. I'm not too worried about being able to penetrate because I doubt I'll ever have a girlfriend and I'm sure that the anime body pillow that I buy in the future will not mind my size.  Being able to stand up to pee with a metoidioplasty with practice is a plus so I'm not too concerned there.  Sensation is very important to me.  When I am with my body pillow I want to be able to obtain a more natural erection while retaining as much sensation as possible..  It sucks that I won't have a large package in my undergarments but I'll get over it.  For me a tiny penis is better than no penis at all.  I could call it "Little Malachite" and actually mean it.

Winner (for me personally): Metoidioplasty....for now

I'm also looking into the centurion method but that method seems a little early in it's stages to know much about it.

Since this thread was necroed, and on it's way of being necroed again, I want to say for the record that if I were to transition, I'd get a phalloplasty as I'd want a decent sized package.  A metiodioplasty wouldn't cut it for me.  I'd just have to get over the arm scar as my thigh is too fat to use that.  Everything else I said practically remains true.  Happy weekend, everyone!!!!!
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Ryuichi13

Quote from: King Malachite on January 24, 2019, 04:16:39 PM
Since this thread was necroed, and on it's way of being necroed again, I want to say for the record that if I were to transition, I'd get a phalloplasty as I'd want a decent sized package.  A metiodioplasty wouldn't cut it for me.  I'd just have to get over the arm scar as my thigh is too fat to use that.  Everything else I said practically remains true.  Happy weekend, everyone!!!!!

I'm not exactly sure what "necroed" means, I'd guess it would be archived.  Idunno.

Right now, because I currently want a natural erection, I'd get a meta and keep the option open for a phallo later on down the line.  It also depends on how well my body recovers from the top surgery I'm currently planning.  I'd love to get a phallo someday, and I too would go for a larger size.  I'm thinking 7"/18cm.  I don't care so much about scarring, I'm beginning to view them as battle scars.  My arm will heal should I decide to go that route.

Ryuichi 

•