Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Pulling In Air?

Started by Kim 526, December 25, 2011, 05:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kim 526

Very frequently after sitting, my neovagina will feel like it's pulling in air when I stand up. Once it made an audible sound and was very embarrassing. Has anyone else experienced this? I am 10 years post op and it's happened all along.

Thanks,

Kim
"Peace came upon me and it leaves me weak,
So sleep, silent angel, go to sleep."
  •  

AbraCadabra

Well, I had a thread on queefing (pussy farts) and learned it was normal... - though I thought it would go away after some time. Mostly.
I'm into my 4th month post-op and if sit down sans panties - I queef, eish!

Now 10 YEARS post-op you - and it still does it? Hum.

I have a theory that in ggs their V is lots softer and flexible (inside) then a neo-V. After dilating it happens most with me - being stretched open AND juiced up from the lubricant. Though the queefing happens more up front between the inner lips near the clit. One can feel it too.

Maybe some AFAB dude(s) may come in here and tell us not to worry and that's just how it is?!

We AMAB are all not so knowing about it, after all is said and done (SRS :-)

Hug,
Axélle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Axélle-Michélle on December 25, 2011, 11:43:48 PM
Well, I had a thread on queefing (pussy farts) and learned it was normal... - though I thought it would go away after some time. Mostly.
I'm into my 4th month post-op and if sit down sans panties - I queef, eish!

Now 10 YEARS post-op you - and it still does it? Hum.

I have a theory that in ggs their V is lots softer and flexible (inside) then a neo-V. After dilating it happens most with me - being stretched open AND juiced up from the lubricant. Though the queefing happens more up front in with the inner lips near the clit. One can feel it too.

Maybe some AFAB dude(s) may come in here and tell us not to worry and that's just how it is?

We AMAB are all not so knowing about it, after all is said and done (GCS :-)

Hug,
Axélle

Oh Axelle, I read your response and had never heard the term "queef" before.  So I looked it up in the Urban Dictionary.

Air expulsion from the vaginal area usually after sex. In the eighteenth century, it was common practice for small groups of well-to-do Southern women to each lift up their corsets and "queef" at their leisure on warm, summer afternoons. Typically performed on balconies or porches, these women would insert various large objects in their TOOTS and slowly pull them out to create the desired sound. These "porch parties" would provide hours of fun for the ladies while the men were away, and, from a practical standpoint, at times, enough air circulation as a respite from the brutal summer heat. Small wagers were often placed with the winner going to longest continuous queef, highest pitch, lowest pitch, smelliest, and wettest. There was also the queef sing-a-long; and a special prize was given to any women whose queef could attract wildlife.

I am laughing so hard, I am in tears.
  •  

AbraCadabra

OK, it's for sure hot enough here right now, so all we need a nice porch to have a "porch party".

Makes me think these honeys must have had some DEPTH to produce such 'magnificent' queefs - oh my.

Now one more new reason to get all jealous once again... oh no! grrr

Axélle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

justmeinoz

Please I can't laugh like this and breath at the same time!
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Quote from: justmeinoz on February 03, 2012, 03:08:46 AM
Please I can't laugh like this and breath at the same time!

I know the feeling only too well.

I ended up laughing so hard I cried until I was farting non-stop and eating my own snot
like it was my own personal slushie machine; only to laugh so hard that I realised my pelvic floor muscle was in need of some serious attention.

What those girls did back then, sure beats the hell out of watching telly. And as for the air conditioner ... I'll never be able to honestly look it straight in the face ever again.

One could just imagine the wildlife that could end up on the front lawn.

Thanks so much for the laugh

Be safe, well and happy.

Lotsa huggs
Catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

ktc

Queefing is normal, it's fine.
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: ktc on February 03, 2012, 03:12:43 PM
Queefing is normal, it's fine.

I think the humor has to do with the mental image of a "porch party."
  •