Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Post Ranks

Started by Susan, May 25, 2005, 09:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

The following are a list of the post ranks and staff titles you might see on the site and the number of posts required if any. Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions.

Visitor                                                   From 0-14 posts. Limited rights other than posting or responding to messages. Specific limitations include no ability to view or edit profiles, not being able to send out private messages, and not being able to upload pictures or link to external pictures.
NewbieFrom 15-49 posts. Most restrictions removed
NeighborFrom 50-99 posts.
FriendFrom 100-499 posts.
FamilyFrom 500 posts up.

If I see someone I think is posting for the sole purpose of increasing their post count I may take action. My options include removing their post(s), reducing their post count total, and/or smiting the users reputation. There's no need to artificially inflate your post count it will come fast enough on it's own. :) Look at this as giving you things to look forward to over the years.

In addition there are staff ranks.

Administrator
Global Moderator
Chat Staff
Forum Staff
Links Staff
Wiki Staff
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!