Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Can anyone convert a .eps file to a .dxf or .plx file?

Started by JessicaH, January 24, 2012, 09:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JessicaH

Any chance that anyone here could convert convert a .eps  file to a .dxf or .plx file?
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Hi Jessica,

If you can give me a hint as to what application runs a .dxf and .plx file, I'll see what I can do.

Be safe, well and happy
Lotsa hugggs
Catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

JessicaH

the eps file is a photoshop vector file and the dxf and plx files are a vector file used in AUTO CAD and with certain CNC machines.
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Hi Jessica,

We don't run Autocad here, but let me go next door to the architects. I'm sure they run Autocad, and see if they can open and convert .eps. If so, I'll get you to send me your .eps.

From memory, there are a few subsets of .eps, isn't there. Flattened, layered, CMYK ? I personally haven't used .eps for a while. Most of our stock in trade is either .psd or flattened jpegs etc, etc.  How big is your .eps, byte wise ?

Speak to you soon.

Be safe, well and happy
Lotsa huggs
Catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

JessicaH

My eps file is about 600kb. I also have it in jpeg. and I can probably have it done in psd file.  Thanks for checking into it!  :-*
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Hi Jessica,

Silly me. Forgot, today is Australia Day. Nobody open. I'll check tomorrow and let you know.

Huggs
Catherine

•