Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Using vibrator (large) in place of non-availabe large dialtor?

Started by AbraCadabra, January 23, 2012, 11:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbraCadabra

Hi, it seem a lot easier to get a vibrator of say 40mm diameter than a dilator this size.

Has anyone tried it and found it works OK in long run? (woopsy, pun?)

In fact to have some extra vibrating-help to 'loosen up' seems not a bad idea, or?

Interesting to note though, how depth diminished once one goes for the 'stretch' of 40mm.
I presently find 4" to be max. I guess that's normal too, yes?

Axélle

Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

Steffi

The people who supply the Charing Cross (London U.K.) dilators in a clear perspex type material can supply dilators at 2.5,  3.0,  3.5,  and 4.0cm
I think that I posted details and prices here recently ....... anyway, they are called Pheonix Surgical Instruments.  Email them as the dilators are not visible online AFAIK.
To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)
I started out with nothing..... and I still have most of it left.
  •  

AbraCadabra

Thanks Steffi,

I must have missed that with details and prices... I did send email to them, so let's see.

I have also found (locally supplied and pay by CC) the following which looks jolly good. What do you think?

http://www.lovecraft.co.za/acatalog/Sex_Toys_SA_9_inch_Krypton_Vibrator_24.html

I DO like those colours, they look NICE - feels like 'one of each' please! :-)

The other thing was that some vibration at that bigger size (4cm) seem not be such a bad idea... to help getting that bugger inside in the first place.
Once it's in, all is honky-dory and even the knobbly veiny thing wants to slide out all on its own volition. It must be held in place, and a little buzz seems to support further healing too, won't it?

Axélle
  •  

Annah

try the silver bullet. It's not too shabby if you know what I mean ;)

•  

AbraCadabra

That... looks REALLY good.
But is it approx. 40mm diameter?
Bring out the Vernier Caliper honey! :-)

Mostly they be 1 1/2" at best, i.e. 38.1mm, and the difference in girth of 2mm diameter to 40mm dia. is quite a bit, as little as it may sound.

The one in the link says approx. 4cm diameter, the only smooth one I found this far with dia. given...

Thanks again,
Axélle
PS: I'd be little surprised if a 40mm dilator shipped from UK to SA be a lot more expensive also... I'll see once I have an email answer.
  •  

Medusa

Some surgeons recommend jelly/gel dildo for dilatation as it should be more gentle for tissues
IMVU: MedusaTheStrange
  •