Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Have you ever tried to castrate yourself ?

Started by Anatta, January 28, 2012, 01:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you ever tried to castrate yourself ?

Yes
23 (31.1%)
No
12 (16.2%)
Have/had thought about it
30 (40.5%)
Never  crossed my mind
9 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Zen

Quote from: Jamie D on January 28, 2012, 03:28:26 PM
The "zenda" account is still open.  It does not say "Guest" below the name.  It rightly says "Family."
Kia Ora Jamie,

::) It might look like it's open but I couldn't activate it...I started this new one after thinking some members might have thought I closed my account because of them and perhaps they would start to feel bad about it, which I must stress this is/was not the case...

::) However now with this account I find I can't access the part to deactivate it, and being the forum junkie that I am I'll keep using until it's finished...So I'm hoping some kind Mod with do me the honours...

Metta Zenda :)
  •  

J R D

Yes, but most of the way through it, the pain pills and alcohol wore off enough and I got scared and was bleeding a lot, so I drove myself to the emergency room. They did emergency surgery on me and repaired the damage for the most part. But then they wouldn't release me for around four days until their psych guy cleared me. That was when I was thirty. I had a very bad time before, during and for years after too. 

I just hope it doesn't make srs too difficult or cause them to have to take skin grafts from elsewhere due to the scarring.
  •  

JessicaH

My therapist helped me find a local doctor that was trans friendly and would prescribe HRT so I wouldnt self medicate. I gave her permission to tell the doc anythin that I had told her and she told him about the ethyly alcohol injections. He brought it up at my first appointment but was reluctant to just say it out right. 

I told him about it in medical detail and he just cringed. I know he just wanted to cross he legs and hold his own testicles and he must have said "that must have been painfull" at least 4 times. It was actually kinda funny! lol  He did ask why I didnt just get an orchie and I explained to him that most docs are very reluctant to do that and he agreed after thinking about it for a minute. Luckily, I could get my therapist to just write a letter and I could get it now if I was at that point but my T is so low now it doesnt matter that much.
  •  

Devlyn

Best wishes, Zenda. By the way, calling your goodbye thread "Have you ever tried to castrate yourself" almost fooled me. Almost. Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Zen

Quote from: Devlyn on January 29, 2012, 10:17:15 AM
Best wishes, Zenda. By the way, calling your goodbye thread "Have you ever tried to castrate yourself" almost fooled me. Almost. Hugs, Devlyn

Kia Ora Devlyn,

::) The reason why I´m leaving is because I´m ´knackered´  ;) ;D `You might want to look up the meaning of knackered´! ;)

Metta Zenda  :)
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

No, and I don't like the thought of it at all, is that normal? First time I saw the SRS video it made them cringe.

My genitals still feel out of place, I dont like erections at all.
  •  

Tazia of the Omineca

Quote from: ~RoadToTrista~ on January 29, 2012, 05:35:40 PM
No, and I don't like the thought of it at all, is that normal? First time I saw the SRS video it made them cringe.

My genitals still feel out of place, I dont like erections at all.

I feel this way too. o_o
  •  

Devlyn

If you're knackered, put some clothes on! Public nudity is against the law here, you sure have a funny system. Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Zen

Quote from: Devlyn on January 29, 2012, 06:36:25 PM
If you're knackered, put some clothes on! Public nudity is against the law here, you sure have a funny system. Hugs, Devlyn

Kia Ora Devlyn,

::) Knackered normally means, tired, buggered, broken, etc but the knackered I'm on about[staying with topic so to speak] is the [British] slang for having one testicles removed=knackered  ;) ;D

::) Mind you once the holiday crowds have left the island, I will be wearing my birthday suit when I go to the local nude beach , at the moment it's a little too crowded ;) ;D

Metta Zenda :)
  •  

Devlyn

Knackered, naked, nekkid, what's the difference? Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Cyndigurl45

Yes, tried using my Burdizzo but could not handle the pain to fully close the handles.....
  •