Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Balls into neovagina canal maybe is Granulation tissue???

Started by brunnach, January 23, 2012, 03:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brunnach

Hello friends i have only 2 months pos op and i feel some balls when i introduce my finger into my vagina , i see that thoose balls is red colored like a flesh  sometimes bleed a little, i was in my doctor he say that is normal buy i don't believe i do in switzerland zuerich I'm very afraid please somebody help me with this ... How is a granulation tissue, how is , how look???  When touch how you feel??? is like my description?

thank you for any help..

cheers Bru
  •  

annette

That is a hard question, especially because I can't see it.
Anyway, it's quite normal that the vagina does have some little unevenness inside, cis as well as trans vagina's.
How is dilating? If there is no problem with dilating it's probally a normal variant.
granulation tissue is the tissue from where a wound starts healing.
There was some cutting with the tissue, so there are wounds.
If you don't believe your doctor the best thing you could do is asking for a second opinion.
I hope everything will be okay for you.
  •  

brunnach

Hello there is a balls in canal at the top on he right side the balls is red like  blood ball, something bleeding when i touch when i dilate, s I'm desperate and i have afraid i don't want to make my second operation with this doctor. Somebody help me.
  •  

AbraCadabra

Hi Brunnach,
to me it sounds like a haematoma, that is blood filled tissue that often develops after surgery or some other sort of usually blunt injury.

I had such a haematoma further up under the skin of my mons pubis (pubic mount), were my testes were 'disconnected'.

When asking my surgeon, he told me the body will take care of it in most cases, and so it did in my case also.

- I just like to call on Annette give some confirmation of this possibility. – You may also PM her, I'm sure she be of further help.

It would also explain why the surgeon was not too worried about it. Only once the tissue of such a haematoma gets hardened it might need to be surgically removed.

I would gently dilate and give it some time for your body to absorb the collected blood in this "ball" as you call it. In my case it took about 2 month to dissipate completely.

But let Annette please confirm so I do not talk any rubbish, and let's see what she has to say.

Hang in there and try and relax :-)
Axélle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

brunnach

Hello thank you very much all friends here that help me... Wo is Annette is a member from here?  thnx
  •  

AbraCadabra

Look at post #1 honey :-)

Yes, she is a member very much so.

Axélle
  •  

annette

Haematoma makes sense.
Just after the operation the tissue is vulnerable and a small bleeding under the tissue is possible.
Compare it when you have your hand between the door, it's getting thick filled with blood under the skin.
Most of the times the body will reabsorbing it.
So, no panic dear, no panic, if it's a haematoma it will disappear in some time.
If it's granulation tissue it will become less and disappear when the wounds are completely healed.
Don't be impatient, coz it will take a year till the wounds will be completeted be healed.
After all, a doctor has examed it, studying more than 10 years before becoming a surgeon.
Keep on dilating on a gently way like your Doctor said.
If you are still worried, let another surgeon take a look at it to be sure.
Hope this will help for your worries.

Annette
  •  

lilacwoman

the ball things is perhaps the pee tube? and the joins and thicknesses the inverted skin?

mine still bleeds occasionally at a full year.

lots of lube and finding best time of day to dilate is important.
  •  

Gretchen

•  

AbraCadabra

Quote from: Gretchen on February 16, 2012, 12:47:09 AM
Lita på din läkare kommer du att ok.

- Trust your doctor, you will be ok. -

I agree :-)

Axélle
  •  

brunnach

Hello!

I do my operation in Switzerland now, is ok, i get some complications about necroses in my urethra now is everything ok, was very hard those 3 latest months but now is ok , my neo urethra is not on the right place but not a problem to live a normally life i can good pee, and my neovagina is ok...

those balls was my urethra the esponjoso corpus a little bit swollen...

thank you for all replays..
  •