Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "Do I Pass" Thread 3 PRESENTED IN 3D!!!

Started by Osiris, February 13, 2012, 01:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osiris

Ok this might not actually be in 3D but the title is catcy you have to admit. The last Do I Pass thread has been in use for over a year and has over 4,000 posts so I think it's time to break out a new thread.

As with the previous threads you can post your pictures, youtube videos, etc. and get some input from other members instead of creating a new thread for each pic or vid.

This is meant to help give advice and constructive criticism. Remember there is a difference between being truthful and being rude.

Also note that there is no way for someone on the internet to really be able to tell if you pass in real life. There is a big difference between interacting with someone and seeing a photo or video.
अगणित रूप अनुप अपारा | निर्गुण सांगुन स्वरप तुम्हारा || नहिं कछु भेद वेद अस भासत | भक्तन से नहिं अन्तर रखत
  •  

supremecatoverlord

First post!
:laugh:

Yeah!

I wish I had a picture worthy of posting.
Meow.

•  

Preston

Lol, okay.
Thanks for all the responses! I wasn't binding that day, and I usually don't wear shirts that short but I was just lounging around the house. It's extremely hard for me to gain weight because I was anorexic for ten years and then had a bad cocaine habit for a while (clean for three and a half years now). I should be starting T soon though (if I can afford the endo).
  •  

supremecatoverlord

Quote from: Preston on February 13, 2012, 01:27:50 AM
Lol, okay.
Thanks for all the responses! I wasn't binding that day, and I usually don't wear shirts that short but I was just lounging around the house. It's extremely hard for me to gain weight because I was anorexic for ten years and then had a bad cocaine habit for a while (clean for three and a half years now). I should be starting T soon though (if I can afford the endo).
Testosterone will make it much easier for you to gain mass, especially muscle mass.
Heck, I think I look like a five year old in some of my Pre-T pictures.
Lol. So sad.

I've put on like 25lbs or something since then.
Meow.

•  

Lee

Jason, thanks for starting us off with a bang....or an aww.  Whatever.
Oh I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love

A blah blog
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,365.0.html
  •  

Preston

I've been working out everyday. I'll post another picture tomorrow. Thank you so much!!!  :D
  •  

Joeyboo~ :3

Quote from: JasonRX on February 13, 2012, 01:35:14 AM
Testosterone will make it much easier for you to gain mass, especially muscle mass.
Lol. So sad.

awh :3 (to the both of you!)
  •  

poptart

Quote from: JasonRX on February 13, 2012, 01:35:14 AM
Lol. So sad.

Wow that's a huge difference (comparing it to your avatar) and it's only been 4~ months? Nice. Took me about 10 months for that kind of result.
  •  

supremecatoverlord

Quote from: poptart on February 13, 2012, 03:06:58 AM
Wow that's a huge difference (comparing it to your avatar) and it's only been 4~ months? Nice. Took me about 10 months for that kind of result.
It's more like closer to five though, but I actually look a tad different at starting testosterone.
This was taken back in May or something like that.
So, it wasn't like exactly before I started or anything.
But yeah, I also posted a photo on "Badass" recently, and it definitely is a huge difference.
Meow.

•  

Nygeel

OMG A KITTY! SO FLIPPIN' CUTE! HAY GUISE DO I PASS!?!?

Sorry...first thing I think of when cats are involved is the internet...which eventually leads to unicorns.

*trots off*
  •  

jossef-ftm

i work out 5 times in the week i am not on t yet but i take some supliments i gain muscle mass but i still think its not enough and i still should look bigger think so?

Sometimes, it's hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don't say anything at all. But I hope someday, you'll understand, having you is what I live for...(I Love you my Queen )
  •  

ty.to.the.man

yo im pre evrythin rite now ill be on T and get top surgery in about a year luckily.
so wat do u guys think?
Tranzwear Review
btw ik ik ik i hav a baby face i >-bleeped-<in hate it but thers nuthin i can do bout it
-- Alexander Tyler (call me Tyler though)   8)
  •  

Joeyboo~ :3

Quote from: ty.to.the.man on February 13, 2012, 12:32:31 PM
yo im pre evrythin rite now ill be on T and get top surgery in about a year luckily.
so wat do u guys think?
Tranzwear Review
btw ik ik ik i hav a baby face i >-bleeped-<in hate it but thers nuthin i can do bout it

You're like 14, haha.
Alot of cis-guys still have baby faces around that age.

You're a qtie.

I bet you all hate it when I comment on here.
;D
  •  

supremecatoverlord

Quote from: JoeyD on February 13, 2012, 12:48:10 PM
You're like 14, haha.

You're a qtie.

;D
I agree with what you said here, Joey.

D'aw.

:)
Meow.

•  

ty.to.the.man

Quote from: JoeyD on February 13, 2012, 12:48:10 PM
You're like 14, haha.

You're a qtie.

;D
haha thanks  8)
-- Alexander Tyler (call me Tyler though)   8)
  •  

supremecatoverlord

Nick -

Your face passes really well to me for Pre-T. I would say that you pass visually, but I can't say because I really can't see what any of the rest of your body except your head in these pics looks like. From what I can see though, yeah, you look good.
:]
Meow.

•  

nickm1492

Quote from: JasonRX on February 13, 2012, 03:17:45 PM
Nick -

Your face passes really well to me for Pre-T. I would say that you pass visually, but I can't say because I really can't see what any of the rest of your body except your head in these pics looks like. From what I can see though, yeah, you look good.
:]

LOL if you saw more than below my neck I know 300% I wouldn't pass. My chest...DAMN YOU CHESTICLES!!!! But if you look at me neck up, I have masculine features I think. Once I'm on T...Gosh, I will be so happy!!!
  •  

JR15

Yo just wanted some opinions. Im preverything. Been lookin at videos of guys documenting their transition and damn i cant wait til its my turn for real. Anyway i took a quick pic just to see how far i stand from where i want to be. I dont think I look that feminine, but that may just be me lol so what do you all think?

Thanks in advance brotatos!
  •  

nickm1492

Quote from: frann on February 13, 2012, 04:08:35 PM
Yo just wanted some opinions. Im preverything. Been lookin at videos of guys documenting their transition and damn i cant wait til its my turn for real. Anyway i took a quick pic just to see how far i stand from where i want to be. I dont think I look that feminine, but that may just be me lol so what do you all think?

LOVE the adam's apple! Or at least what appears to be one! ^_^ For pre-t, yes your face isn't very feminine and once you get T, all will be golden!
  •  

supremecatoverlord

Quote from: frann on February 13, 2012, 04:08:35 PM

'

On your neck...is that your Adam's apple or is it just some strange shadow?
If it's your Adam's apple, I'm jealous...esp if you're Pre-T (I dunno if you are).
Meow.

•