Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Hair restoration

Started by Gretchen, February 27, 2012, 08:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gretchen

Has anyone used a laser comb to stimulate hair growth?
  •  

Cindy

No but I hear that they are a waste of money.

Two ways of making money that never fail; appeal to a woman's vanity or to a man's ego.

Sums up the beauty industry.

Save the money would be my guess. Like the lasers for hair removal, the publicly available ones are so weak as to be ineffective in hair removal, and for the ones to stimulate hair growth, which may give accidental eye contact, would have to be so weak as to be a powerful as the lights in your room.

And the logic? Laser gets rid of hair and laser gets hair to grow!

Ladies and Gentlemen. Here is the first LASER for family use. Ladies use it on those unsightly hairy bits and you will be a smooth as babies bottom. Guys use it on your bald noggin and see curls within weeks. You can easily tell the difference , the female laser is in a pretty pink colour, the male is in this aggressive blue colour.

Three week money back guarantee, as long as the package hasn't been opened, or tried and due to health reasons we cannot accept used laser brushes for return.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This snake oil is ......

Sorry

Cindy
Cindy
  •  

Gretchen

Quote from: Cindy James on February 28, 2012, 02:13:22 AM
No but I hear that they are a waste of money.

Two ways of making money that never fail; appeal to a woman's vanity or to a man's ego.

Sums up the beauty industry.

Save the money would be my guess. Like the lasers for hair removal, the publicly available ones are so weak as to be ineffective in hair removal, and for the ones to stimulate hair growth, which may give accidental eye contact, would have to be so weak as to be a powerful as the lights in your room.

And the logic? Laser gets rid of hair and laser gets hair to grow!

Ladies and Gentlemen. Here is the first LASER for family use. Ladies use it on those unsightly hairy bits and you will be a smooth as babies bottom. Guys use it on your bald noggin and see curls within weeks. You can easily tell the difference , the female laser is in a pretty pink colour, the male is in this aggressive blue colour.

Three week money back guarantee, as long as the package hasn't been opened, or tried and due to health reasons we cannot accept used laser brushes for return.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This snake oil is ......

Sorry

Cindy
Cindy

I have read many reviews on these combs and I am finding that 50% have restored hair a little, and the other 50% are totally pissed off. I have read two reviews from other TS who claim that it does work but not to expect to much. I hoping someone around here has actuslly tried one.
  •