Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

introduces oneself to this part of the forums ^_^

Started by jonjon, March 24, 2007, 04:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonjon

Hey! I just recently come out to myself as androgyne. I often wondered if i really was... or if i just have a screwy head. But with years of battling with myself and how i feel comfy has lead me down this path.

I am FTM pre-hormone, and finding myself lacking with confidence due to the pre-hormone fact. I am desperatly wanting that male body that i should have been born with... but i still want to look femanine... kinda like male parts, femanine features. I have realised that i do have quite some femininity in me also... i cross my legs when i sit (which is something i never did before i discovered myself as FTM).

So, i just wanted to say 'HI' to this part of Susan's and try to get to know similar minded people
Please check out my vampire novel project!

https://www.facebook.com/thickerthanbloodproject?ref=bookmarks

Please like, follow, share and support! :D
  •  

sparkles

hi wishy

welcome to our little bit of the forum. im new here too and seem to stop up really late :) bloody british summer time i just lost an hour. anyway welcome i love the art work for your books by the way very cool, i love vamp storys there very gender nutral :)

kerri
  •  

Kendall

Sup Wishy,
I have seen a few of your posts in scanning through and reading stuff. Your style is pretty cool.

Androgyne lets you pick the best of both worlds, and whats comfortable for you. It lets you entirely forget what genders are completely. And let you define it from the ground up. Not what society thinks, rather more of what you imagine and want. No limits on behavior, appearance, attributes, communciation styles, mannerism, hobbies, nor biology except for what you limit yourself.
  •  

jonjon

Thanks for the welcome, guys! And thanks Sparkles for the compliment on my art  ;D British summertime... tell me bout it, i thought i got up early this morning!! lol

It feels so good to finally have a name/category/slot for what i can describe myself as. I know a lot of people hate lables and such... but if i cant seem to fit anywhere it drives me insane!

It's finally time for me to stop caring about the rules of society and genderism... I've battled with those for too long now, trying to fit in and follow the examples of stereotypical views. It's hard work.

•  

Kendall

Just checked out your artwork. Very cool! Extremely professional. Story sounds intriguing as well.
  •  

TheBattler

Hey Wishy,

It is good to see you exploring this part of the forums. By my actions (going out as a guy in a skirt) and feelings I am more Androgyne then anything else. I should be exploring this part of the forums more often.

Alice
  •  

Casey

Hi Wishy, it's nice to see you in this section. This is certainly the place to stop caring about the rules of society and genderism, and we don't tend to worry too much about the rules of transgenderism either.

And I know what you mean about labels. It's nice to be able to say I am a _________. But then, I consider labels to be adjectives rather than definitions. I won't be bound by my label but it's a nice shorthand for who I am.
  •  

chunk

Welcome Wishy.

I'm just who I am, whatever that is. I stopped trying to fit into a gender role a few months ago...it works for me, maybe you'll find what works for you. Its a free country.  You can have a screwy head AND be androgyne too. 8)

Chunk.
  •  

jonjon

Quote from: chunk on March 28, 2007, 11:34:05 PM
You can have a screwy head AND be androgyne too. 8)

Chunk.

Well, thats good to know! ^_^ lol

•  

jonjon

•