Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Got clocked

Started by fionabell, December 18, 2011, 10:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyx

Cuz a lot of gay men do drag and many mtfs can't compare to a drag queen all done up. I work in cosmetics and do TG performing. I am also not stupid, I can tell the difference between a male and female face.
[/quote]

Its a totally different thing really, of course mtfs cant "compare" bc we dont wish to look overdone, which is the point of drag. And crap, Im glad everyone cant tell the difference between and male and female face. I bet even youve been "fooled" sometime.
Nyx(Nikki)
  •  

Dahlia

Quote from: tekla on December 19, 2011, 12:00:36 AM
Women tend to a higher level of attention to detail in general.  That, and men just care a lot less too.

Wrong. Women in daily life don't look around them to check on people in general as men in general check women out....all the time.

To consider and/or reconsider to a more or less degree sexually attractive women. Bi/straight men are 'on the prowl' constantly.

That's why bi/straight men clock MTF straightaway; they see a very often too large head, a too wide neck, shoulders and trunk of the body, no waist, silicone breasts, too big hands and feet, a bit of masculine body language, a too tall woman etc.
One of those, or a combination of them...

Bi/straight men are much, much more perceptive of MTF than you think or would suspect.

Especially if a MTF is (reasonably) attractive to look at.
  •