Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Looking for a blog name

Started by Calicea, April 03, 2012, 07:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calicea

Hello everyone =) I've been on this site a few times in the past looking for answers, but this is the first time I've actually registered and posted. A little about myself. I'm 18 years as of October and I'm a MtF transgender. My name is Dalton "Calicea" Davis. Calicea being my chosen female name. One of my favorite hobbies is gaming. Right now I mostly play LoL, but do play SC2, SWTOR, and GoW3 on the side. This past year I lost my step-father in a car crash outside of Vernal, UT and a month ago I lost my father outside of Richfield, UT in an avalanche. Enough about me for the moment and to the point ;) I'm trying to come up with a name for my blog. I've been on hormones for about a week and am already feeling better and am more ambitious. Blogging is something that I have always considered doing. Now that I'm finally getting around to it I can't think of a game name for it. Ideally I'd like the blog to be both about me and gaming hopefully those two subjects go together XD. So I'd love some suggestions as well as any other advice people may have. One last thing I planned on using wordpress.com for the domain so if anyone knows any place different it'd be greatly appreciated.
  •