Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Cup size and pec muscle question

Started by conformer, April 15, 2012, 03:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conformer

So I just measured my chest size for the first time in my life and  from what I'm getting I'm a B cup. However, when I flex I feel a lot of muscle where the fullest part of my bust is or w/e. Which brings me to my question . . t his probably seems like a stupid question/common sense, but is it possible that there is muscle under there that's making my bust bigger?
I'm just asking because as far as the man-boobs are concerned, I really don't have much so I'm kinda surprised I'm even a B. 

supremecatoverlord

Quote from: conformer on April 15, 2012, 03:06:27 PM
So I just measured my chest size for the first time in my life and  from what I'm getting I'm a B cup. However, when I flex I feel a lot of muscle where the fullest part of my bust is or w/e. Which brings me to my question . . t his probably seems like a stupid question/common sense, but is it possible that there is muscle under there that's making my bust bigger?
I'm just asking because as far as the man-boobs are concerned, I really don't have much so I'm kinda surprised I'm even a B.
When you have more chest muscle, yes, it can make your chest look bigger than it actually is.
I'm currently having a similar experience to you, especially since my chest is currently around the same size as yours (I haven't measured in a while, so it could be smaller, but I dunno), but I also feel a lot of muscle under the area. I actually have really small areolas, so my chest kind of looks like a guy who has moderately bad gynecomastia actually, more than saggy girl boobs.
Lulz. I laughed when I typed that.
Meow.

•  

conformer

Quote from: JasonRX on April 15, 2012, 03:16:40 PM
When you have more chest muscle, yes, it can make your chest look bigger than it actually is.
I'm currently having a similar experience to you, especially since my chest is currently around the same size as yours (I haven't measured in a while, so it could be smaller, but I dunno), but I also feel a lot of muscle under the area. I actually have really small areolas, so my chest kind of looks like a guy who has moderately bad gynecomastia actually, more than saggy girl boobs.
Lulz. I laughed when I typed that.

Ah, okay cool glad to hear I'm not the only one experiencing this hah. And lmao @ the saggy girl boobs xD

thefire

Dude, yes, my chest is HUGE! I'm a C/D cup, but I think it's really just skin and fat. The "tumors" pretty much just hang off of a big bed of muscle. I got into weight lifting in high school and bulked up. And somehow, out of nowhere, I've gotten more upper body strength in the last few years or so without having access to a gym.
  •