Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Makeup brushes

Started by MacKenzie, April 10, 2012, 07:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacKenzie

Does anyone know where I can get quality makeup brushes for cheap? I bought a few from MAC and they're wonderful but the price per brush is so darn high!  ::)
  •  

jsorter

I would like to know as well as what shape, size, etc one should have.
  •  

MacKenzie

Quote from: JS04011027 on April 10, 2012, 07:57:30 PM
I would like to know as well as what shape, size, etc one should have.

Well it depends on what area of the face you're putting makeup on. I found some brushes @ E.L.F but the bristles look kind of cheap.  :-\
  •  

GhostTown11

Even though elf is a bit suspect since it's so cheap it's great because the quality isn't bad-not spectacular though.
  •  

allison

The best cheap makeup brushes I have used are called Eco Tools. I am in Canada so I am not sure if they are available where you are located but they are SUPER soft and work amazingly, almost as good as MAC. They are around $10 per brush sold in any drug or box store.
  •  

GhostTown11

My mother uses Eco tools and she loves them. They are extremely soft and actually feel like Mac brushes. Geez this makeup section is a ghost town! Lol
  •  

JennX

MAC are my fav... but NYX and Sephora make some nice brushes as well.
"If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."
-Dolly Parton
  •  

SandraAbsent

I use a combination of Eco Tools and ELF, have for over a year now. Never had any problems. Also keep in mind that ELF has other options aside from the $1.00 line, although Ive used them enough to know now that $1 for their stuff is a steal!
  •