Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

when plastic surgery is just waaaaaayyyyy too much...

Started by tinkerbell, December 14, 2006, 11:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melissa

I just wish she wouldn't call herself a transsexual anymore.  I would venture to say that she also has some form of BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder) and that is what most of the changes are from.  I have no problem with somebody looking like how they want to look, but it's the fact that they are associating themselves with the transsexual community.  By the way she looks, I would say she belongs in the dragqueen community just as I think Rupaul does.  It's very unfortunate though.

Melissa
  •  

Kate

Obviously a drag queen. This is what they do, IMHO: over-the-top, ridiculous, LOOK AT ME EVERYONE! (and often mean-spirited) parodies of women... not identifying as one.

Kate
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Kate on February 23, 2007, 08:31:10 AM
Obviously a drag queen. This is what they do, IMHO: over-the-top, ridiculous, LOOK AT ME EVERYONE! (and often mean-spirited) parodies of women... not identifying as one.

Kate
However, since she's had SRS and is happy with that, I'll call her a she.  Well, I guess I call drag queens "she" because that's what they prefer when in drag.  I am generally respectful of people no matter how far out there they are.

Melissa
  •  

Cindi Jones

Quote from: Lori on February 23, 2007, 07:23:53 AM

I stand my ground. This person is a freak, ghoulish, and horrid looking. I wished she would shut up, get
FFS and remove those lips and fix whatever else, tone down the breasts and stop touting herself as the most popular Transsexual ever. OMG whut Ever, she is doing nothing but damage.

I'm not mad or upset, I just thought I would point this out.

Well Lori you can stand your ground if you wish. But I think this woman should shut up and quit saying that she's the world's most popular transsexual!  I whole heartedly agree with you. 

I too feel very uncomfortable when some eccentric sort pretends to represent us.  I'm just a normal person who tries not to stick out in a crowd.

By the way... that picture of the woman above....  Is that a water bottle? ;)

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

katia

that's the [scariest] plastic surgery [disaster] i've ever seen.   :o
i think that some ts women and gg's get so obsessed with looking [perfect] that they [lose all ability] to see themselves [objectively]. while we might look at them and think that their face looks [destroyed], all they can see when they look in the mirror is that their nose could use a little more [refinement], that there's a wrinkle under their eye that needs to go away, that their face looks too masculine,and things like that. they're incapable of seeing the big picture. it's very sad.
  •  

LynnER

My father saw her on some news show right around the time everything started going down hill....  He somehow mistook what that person did with what I am doing.... *sighs*  theres no accounting for stupidity in people though, and he was just waiting for a reason to fight and to hate so  *Shrugs*  Thankyou dateline or whatever  (No I didnt even bother watching the videos)
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: LynnER on February 28, 2007, 04:39:14 AM
My father saw her on some news show right around the time everything started going down hill....  He somehow mistook what that person did with what I am doing.... *sighs*  theres no accounting for stupidity in people though, and he was just waiting for a reason to fight and to hate so  *Shrugs*  Thankyou dateline or whatever  (No I didnt even bother watching the videos)
See, that's the kind of damage some of these idiots can cause just by "choosing" to use the term "transsexual" when they clearly are not at this point.  I think this person went from transsexual to dragqueen w/ permanent modifications.

Melissa
  •  

Fer

The laws of God, the laws of man, He may keep that will and can; Not I. Let God and man decree Laws for themselves and not for me; And if my ways are not as theirs Let them mind their own affairs. - A. E. Housman
  •  

Wendy

Dear Tink,

As always thanks for an interesting post.  This lady loves to be the center of attention.  She wants you to go WOW.  She is a sensation.  She craves attention.  She is an icon.

Others of us would prefer to feel accepted and just fit in.  500 surgeries seems excessive.  Maybe 50 is O.K. ;)  (She does have a nice figure.)

W
  •  

Attis

FYI: Amanda Lepore [the person in the you tube clips] is Post-Operative. So, she either had lots of bread to get the SRS or she did jump through the same hoops as all TSes have to. I guess the former seems plausible, but the latter has not been falsified to me since I know many GGs that would made Amanda Lepore's visual presentation look butch. o_O

-- Bridget
  •  

katia

Quote from: Kate on February 23, 2007, 08:31:10 AM

Kate

i concord.  definitely a [parody] of a woman.  i [dont] care if people have one or a thousand surgeries.  plastic surgery's supposed to make you [look] better, not ridiculous.
  •  

RebeccaFog

I think the broad is an eccentric. She is all about being in her bubble world and bringing in money by selling her outrageuosness. That's okay for me as long as she doesn't murder people to get what she wants. Remember, there would be no change in the mainstream [of anything] if there weren't people out on the fringe.
   I can't make judgements on the person, but I worry that 20 years from now, she will be suffering from the excess. That much surgery must mess you up when your body naturally ages.

I don't know how you find all this stuff, Tink, but I might try to put a temporary block on your internet access.   ;)    kidding

Peace,

Rebecca O' the Fog
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: RebeccaFog on March 31, 2007, 11:38:17 AM
   I think the broad is an eccentric.

The broad, eh?  what broad?  >:D

Quote from: RebeccaFogI don't know how you find all this stuff, Tink, but I might try to put a temporary block on your internet access.    ;)    kidding

Awww, I know you love my posts!  if you try to put a temporary block on my internet access, I'm going to send you a Picasso painting!  >:D  Yeah, I still remember!  ;) ;D

tink :icon_chick:

•  

Thundra

My response goes something like this:

"Wahh!"   Or maybe, "ngah!!!"
Can you imagine coming around the corner and seeing her face to face?

People have surgery to correct problems like that.

She was in town a month or so back with her rapper BF.
One of those cases where you just have to go, "whatev," and walk away.
  •