Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Ring Dings!

Started by Tracey, April 22, 2012, 01:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

What a funny name! How many snacky cakes can we name? One per post, please. Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Sephirah

I had to look those up on Google images. I've heard the name before but was never quite sure what, exactly, they were.

You folks sure do have some strange names for things, lol.

Whilst looking through there though, I found this, and had to do a bit of a double-take. Is this a joke product or something?

I don't like anything cake or dessert based, so I'm really not au fait with the brands.
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

Devlyn

You did well, carnivore! Since this is another post, Sno-Balls! Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Love Little Debbie's.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Joelene9

•  

Jamie D

Quote from: Joelene9 on April 23, 2012, 02:44:47 AM
  Sno Balls.

Why couldn't Frosty the Snowman have children?

Sno Balls!
  •  

Jamie D

Who remembers Dolly Madison (Hostess) Zingers?

•  

V M

As embarrassing as it may be, I do have to admit to being a lover of

in younger days
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cindy

I like frogs:

The remind me of tapioca

:laugh:
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Cindy James on April 23, 2012, 03:53:21 AM
I like frogs:

The remind me of tapioca

:laugh:

They're cute!  Is that ice cream inside?
  •  

Andy

Um....was there something called "Devil Dogs" I seem to remember?!
:D
"People come and go so quickly here!"
  •  

Beth Andrea

Quote from: Sephirah on April 22, 2012, 01:52:29 PM
I had to look those up on Google images. I've heard the name before but was never quite sure what, exactly, they were.

You folks sure do have some strange names for things, lol.

Whilst looking through there though, I found this, and had to do a bit of a double-take. Is this a joke product or something?

I don't like anything cake or dessert based, so I'm really not au fait with the brands.

OMG Ho-Ho's!!! No, they're not a joke, they are yummy!! I used to have those pretty often, until they (like all Hostess products) went over a dollar per package (Ho Ho's had 3 inside, most other Hostess things had 2...Cupcakes, Twinkies, Sno-Balls, etc) Now they're about $1.49 where I live (Seattle), too much $$$ for fluff.

Outlet stores FTW!!

And Zingers are Ok, but I preferred the original Hostess "Tiger Tails" (raspberry Twinkies, with a coconut spiraled outside) Can't find them anymore....

...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

Beth Andrea

Quote from: Jamie D on April 22, 2012, 10:42:13 PM

Assuming that's not a photoshop, that lady didn't get that way because of sweets. I forget the name of that condition, but notice how her legs are huge, compared to the rest of her? There's a medical reason for that. I knew a woman once who, from the waist up was a total model...but from the waist down she was HUGE (although not this big).
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

Devlyn

Bonus question! How many squiggles on a Hostess cupcake? Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Sephirah

Quote from: Beth Andrea on April 23, 2012, 01:50:43 PM
Assuming that's not a photoshop, that lady didn't get that way because of sweets. I forget the name of that condition, but notice how her legs are huge, compared to the rest of her? There's a medical reason for that. I knew a woman once who, from the waist up was a total model...but from the waist down she was HUGE (although not this big).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephantiasis

:)
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on April 23, 2012, 01:53:06 PM
Bonus question! How many squiggles on a Hostess cupcake? Hugs, Devlyn

Depends what size, I suppose.

•  

Jamie D

Quote from: Andy on April 23, 2012, 12:46:50 PM
Um....was there something called "Devil Dogs" I seem to remember?!
:D

•  

Devlyn

"She ain't exactly pretty, she ain't exactly small, 42-39-56, you could say she got it allllllllll!" (Whole Lotta Rosie by AC/DC)
  •