Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What anime are you watching now?

Started by JayKyle, May 06, 2012, 03:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayKyle

I know there is a "Favorite Anime of all time" but what about what your currently watching? I'm usually watching something new or rewatching something so I figured I'd start a thread or restart a thread if one previously existed. If you want to list the episode and season of that anime be my guest but TRY TO AVOID ANY SPOILERS since it would be a shame to ruin an anime for someone when they haven't seen it yet. Anyways, comment away ^^

Right now, I just finished rewatching Gungrave in Japanese which is by far my favorite language to watch anime in. But now that i've seen that, I might have to go back and watch Trigun again since they both seem to incourage the rewatching of the other ^^
Being me is the way it should be.
God made me this way so get used to it XD
Black is a freaking rainbow >.<
  •  

Edge

Just started rewatching Durarara!! which will probably be followed by changing my avatar to Izaya Orihara.
  •  

supremecatoverlord

I don't really watch anime.
xD
So, none.
Meow.

•  

JayKyle

Quote from: JasonRX on May 06, 2012, 04:24:19 PM
I don't really watch anime.
xD
So, none.

OoO no anime? what about cartoons? thats close enough ~.^
  •  

supremecatoverlord

Quote from: JayKyle on May 06, 2012, 04:29:21 PM
OoO no anime? what about cartoons? thats close enough ~.^
Uh, I usually watch most of what is on Adult Swim on the weekdays (except not the live action shows) and Adventure Time & The Regular Show are pretty good.
These are the cartoons that I've watched last and somewhat enjoyed anyway.
Meow.

•  

JayKyle

hmm...I'm in a Trinity Blood mood but for sure in Japanese...i should also check out Hellsing OVA too ^^'
  •  

Edge

Quote from: JayKyle on May 06, 2012, 04:57:39 PM
i should also check out Hellsing OVA too ^^'
Yay! Oh, I should warn you that the first one is kinda cheesy, but it gets more awesome after.
  •  

JayKyle

Quote from: Edge on May 06, 2012, 06:53:49 PM
Yay! Oh, I should warn you that the first one is kinda cheesy, but it gets more awesome after.

i saw the first one or two and thought it was just a copy or the series and i think thats why i stopped.
  •  

Shang

"Fullmetal Alchemist:  Brotherhood".

Next up will be the original "Fullmetal Alchemist", maybe.  It might also be "Loveless". <.< >.>
  •  

JayKyle

Quote from: Lynn Gabriel on May 06, 2012, 07:50:38 PM
"Fullmetal Alchemist:  Brotherhood".

Next up will be the original "Fullmetal Alchemist", maybe.  It might also be "Loveless". <.< >.>

I started out with the original which i thought was good but it is different than the manga and loveless is good too ^^
  •  

Shang

Quote from: JayKyle on May 06, 2012, 07:52:39 PM
I started out with the original which i thought was good but it is different than the manga and loveless is good too ^^

I haven't read the manga yet. =(  I want to, but I keep making up sex scenes between a couple of the guys as is. >>

I like "Loveless". ^^ I have it on DVD, but haven't watched it fully yet.  I have read the manga partially, though.

This reminds me I need to watch my "Saiyuki" DVDs.  I have all of the DVDs except for the movie and I haven't watched it yet.
  •  

JayKyle

Quote from: Lynn Gabriel on May 06, 2012, 07:54:55 PM
I haven't read the manga yet. =(  I want to, but I keep making up sex scenes between a couple of the guys as is. >>

I like "Loveless". ^^ I have it on DVD, but haven't watched it fully yet.  I have read the manga partially, though.

This reminds me I need to watch my "Saiyuki" DVDs.  I have all of the DVDs except for the movie and I haven't watched it yet.

There is always a never ending list of Manga/Anime to watch and read...and then rewatch/reread....I rather hope that list doesn't end or else I will be rather bored lol
  •  

Shang

Quote from: JayKyle on May 06, 2012, 08:06:15 PM
There is always a never ending list of Manga/Anime to watch and read...and then rewatch/reread....I rather hope that list doesn't end or else I will be rather bored lol

Lol!  Yes. xD  My issue is finding good shonen ai anime.  -.-
  •  

JayKyle

Quote from: Lynn Gabriel on May 06, 2012, 08:21:04 PM
Lol!  Yes. xD  My issue is finding good shonen ai anime.  -.-

yeah....at least i can search the database on animenewsnetwork.com and get a shortened list to search through or tastekid.com
  •  

King Malachite

I don't have the energy or time to get into anime like I used to but I like to watch Sailor Moon from time to time and sometimes Yugioh on Saturday mornings.  I mainly just stick to Sailor Moon Abriged Series.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Edge

Quote from: JayKyle on May 06, 2012, 07:48:29 PM
i saw the first one or two and thought it was just a copy or the series and i think thats why i stopped.
Oh heck no! The OVA is actually true to manga. You'll see what I mean when you see it.
It you want reassurance of the differences, watch the trailer for the OVA on youtube.
  •  

Ariel

I am currently watching Tenchi Muyo! (the OVAs... the 3rd OVA to be precise) and after we're done with that the husband has promised we can watch Kanon.

My kids insist on putting in our InuYasha discs a lot though so I'm kinda watching that too. :D
  •  

King Malachite

I was watching a lot of Sailor Moon lately but I'm sick of Sailor Moon right now and the abridged series has been taken off Youtube for now so I consider myself freelance at the moment.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

AmyRenee

I'm going really nuts on Sailor Moon right now!  Like, I'm watching the English dubs first, and then rewatching it in Japanese with the subtitles, just to get the best of both worlds!  (I also have been snapping up the manga as it comes out to read it, too!  XD)

I've also got Ranma 1/2, and Panty And Stocking With Garter Belt on deck, aaaand the third season of Funimation's Shin-Chan dub afterwards.  Some anime afficionados might have me hung for saying that I own Azumanga Daioh, Legend of Black Heaven, Desert Punk, and Cowboy Bebop... and never watched them yet.  In time, though, in time!  :D
  •  

Marcia

Just finished Girl to Girl and now watching Ranma 1/2.  Watched and liked the first FMA.
-Mark & Marcia
  •