Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What anime are you watching now?

Started by JayKyle, May 06, 2012, 03:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki1994

Hello, my name is Yuki but you can call me Yui if you want to. I'm glad to see someone that's interested in anime here.

If you ask me, i'm currently watching Sword Art Online which is currently my most favourite.
  •  

Roxanne_Burste

I just finished Attack on Titan (it's REALLY good) and I'm waiting for more episodes to come out.
Strangely enough it kind of has a Claymore-esque feel to it if you ask me, which is awesomee.
  •  

Shodan

Decided to drop my sub of Netflix in favor of picking up Crunchyroll. So right now I'm keeping up with Attack on Titan, which is a must watch, Dog & Scissors, which is amusing but kind of generic, and going through Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited, which is also really good.

•  

Edge

Blood Lad is now an anime. ;D I am watching it as it comes out. It is why I changed my avatar to Braz. Also, Braz is just fun.
  •  

Night Haven

Quote from: Edge on August 29, 2013, 12:11:38 AM
Blood Lad is now an anime. ;D I am watching it as it comes out. It is why I changed my avatar to Braz. Also, Braz is just fun.

I'm going to have to watch that one - anything with that style of art I've found to be pretty damn good.

Not watching any anime right now, but I've been thinking of going back over Darker than Black.
-Fight for the changes you want to see made; become the changes you want to see in the world.-

-The world is worse enough as it is; let us be and let be. Let's stop spreading hate and start spreading acceptance...-
  •  

xeno

While I am not watching one per se, I am reading through the Sound Novel of Umineko No Naku Koroni(sound of the seagulls(?))
There is an anime version but I'm not watching it (I bought Blurays for it) til I finish the novel for what the anime covers.
I never mean to hurt anyones feelings unless previously stated, which is almost never
"the net is vast and infinite"-Motoko Kusanagi
  •  

Maya Zimmerman

I'm currently all caught up on Monogatari and Attack on Titan, watching them weekly as they come out.  I'm a few episodes in on Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! (Watamote) and love it so far!

On the manga front, I'm current on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and just finished Octave.
VISUALSHOCK! SPEEDSHOCK! SOUNDSHOCK!

NOW IS TIME TO THE 68000 HEART ON FIRE!
  •  

Lesley_Roberta

Just watched the feature Origin Spirits of the Past a show really worth watching.

Watched East of Eden, an 'interesting' sort of series that I can recommend.

Took a stab at watching Sekirei but after two eps I realized I was watching a hentai too afraid to be a real hentai, but with that much nudity it sure wasn't anything a discerning anime fan could watch and say they weren't watching it for the boob scenes.
Well being TG is no treat, but becoming separated has sure caused me more trouble that being TG ever will be. So if I post, consider it me trying to distract myself from being lonely, not my needing to discuss being TG. I don't want to be separated a lot more than not wanting to be male looking.
  •  

Clarity

Last two animes I watched were Sword Art Online and Madoka Magicka. I've been kind of watching Polar Bear Cafe episodes irregularly lately. I've been more focused on watching anime movies lately. I've watched Princess Mononoke and Summer Wars recently. I've been wanting to see everything by Studio Ghibli. So far I've seen 3 of their movies (Kiki's Delivery Service, Howl's Moving Castle, and Princess Mononoke). Also trying to decide on an anime series to start soon. I'm currently taking recommendations. I have a crunchyroll account and would prefer things I can get cheaply and legally.

Darkflame

I've been watching Gatchaman Crowds, it's got a really cool art style and an interesting story. Even if it can be confusing it's thoroughly entertaining. Also worth mentioning, one of the main characters is a CD (I think, they leave it pretty ambiguous as to what Rui identifies as) and it's treated so casually. It's awesome how it isn't played for laughs or drama, they handled it really well
If I let where I'm from burn I can never return

"May those who accept their fate find happiness, those who defy it, glory"
  •  

Darkie

Now that I am going to have a lot of time on my hands, I'm looking for a new anime to watch. That, and I am staff for a lot of conventions, I should probably know more.
Courage is the power that turn dreams into reality.
  •  

Tossu-sama

Since Attack on Titan is now on break for who knows how long, I decided to give Persona 4: The Animation a try because I like the game.
I'm positively surprised so far!
  •  

Xhianil

Just watched spice and wolf II, wish it was longer, it's hard to find a anime you really like.
  •  

Megumi

I'm watching Space Brothers & Valkyria Chronicles right now.

•  

shiriru

I'm rewatching Monster for like the billionth time. It's really that great,,,
~plz follow me on tumblr http://freshprinceofspoop.tumblr.com/ ~
  •  

Clarity

Quote from: Tossu-sama on September 29, 2013, 02:26:19 PM
Since Attack on Titan is now on break for who knows how long, I decided to give Persona 4: The Animation a try because I like the game.
I'm positively surprised so far!

I really love Persona 4. I actually first came out as transgender about the same time when I was getting to Kanji's dungeon. I enjoyed both the game and the anime.

Shodan

Just finished watching Kids on the Slope. Probably one of the best slice of life animes I have ever watched. Ever. And that's saying something. It's on Crunchyroll, so go check it out.

•  

Kittenswithmittens

After a million recommendations I am now starting Cowboy Bebop. Also really appreciating tips in this thread, Kids on the Slope intrigued me now so I'll look into that. Cheers Shodan :) Just finished Mirai Nikki, really liked it.
"She had blue skin, and so did he. He kept it hid, and so did she. They searched for blue their whole life through, then passed right by - and never knew."
  •  

Pickles

What's the deal with the animenfo top 200? Nothing on there since 2006.
  •  

Carrie Liz

Also working on watching "Attack on Titan."

It is AWESOME!!!
  •