Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What anime are you watching now?

Started by JayKyle, May 06, 2012, 03:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris R.

I'm currently watching Higurashi no Naku koro ni Kai.
  •  

Edge

I started watching Pandora Hearts which is much creepier than it sounds. It has an Alice in Wonderland theme except much darker and more twisted.
  •  

krogan

It's been years since I've watched any anime, but I've started watching Hunter x Hunter recently (and I'm now on episode 63 *cough*). Enjoying it a lot actually.....it's turned out to be quite a bit darker than I was anticipating. I love it. <3
'... At me too someone is looking, of me too someone is saying, he is sleeping, he knows nothing, let him sleep on.' - Vladimir, Waiting for Godot

Doubt is a test of conviction. Fear is your true adversary.
  •  

Destrie

I just watched Princess Tutu, and am watching Hourou Musuko (Wandering Son), Princess tutu is a surprisingly good series of the Magical Girl genre, and Wandering Son is a very beautifully done series that follows two Transgender characters. I really want to see You're Under Arrest, but it's been pretty hard to find.
"Sure I'm going to hell, but it's going to be a blast, there're free cookies"
  •  

Emily1996

•  

Missamy

Rewatching Yu Yu Hakusho with my fiancee. She's never seen it before.
  •  

Sylvie

No. 6
I'm a sucker for dystopian/sci-fi.
  •  

Dalex

I actually just watched Howl's moving castle, Kiki's delivery service, The secret world of Arrietty and my neighbor Totoro with my daughter today x3 She has been a bit feverish today, so just a nice slow and relaxing day while watching some studio chibli films. Though, as for myself, I started re-watching Rurouni Kenshin and I have been trying to find something new, just haven't found anything yet that spikes my interest.
  •  

PurpleCrown

Kind of old, but at the moment Excel Saga. I love it's messed up humor xD

•  

Zaria

I have a 'Crunchyroll' membership and watch all sorts of anime

currently watching

Naruto Shippuden
Black Bullet
One week friends
The irregular at magic high school

cant wait for the new
- Sword art online season 2
- RWBY

All time favorites
- Anohana
- Angel beats
- Death Note
- Attack on Titan
- Sword Art Online

I have been watching Anime since Astroboy and Starblazers... why should I stop now :)

Hugs
Zaria :)
Then the beautiful eyes of the fair woman open and look love, and the voluptuous mouth present to a kiss – and man is weak.
  •  

Lady_Oracle

finally finished initial D after so many years, they finally ended it!! It was an awesome finale
  •  

xponentialshift

I just rewatched Elfen Lied. The zoo episode made me so happy, and the last episode always makes me cry so much... and the intro song is amazing!
I have no idea how I found Elfen Lied, but I'm glad I did.
  •  

Eris

I just finished Kill la Kill and I think it was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen...
I refuse to live in fear! Come hell or high water I will not back down! I will live my life!
But you have no life.
Ha. Even that won't stop me.

I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.

•  

KaylaMadison

Sword Art Online 2 on Crunchyroll but this whole waiting a week for new episodes thing sucks. I'd much rather just marathon something.
Came out to self/wife - 5 June 2014
Started HRT - 8 April 2015
Full Time - 29 May 2015
Currently Working on Name Change
  •  

Carrie Liz

I'm trying to watch EVERY single new original anime series that's coming out this summer.

I'm one episode in right now, and here's my current top 5 based on how good the first episode was:

1. Terror in Resonance (Shinichiro Watanabe can seriously do no wrong)
2. Blue Spring Ride (Really well-written romance/slice-of-life setup)
3. Barakamon (CUUUUUUUUTE! (*^ω^*))
4. Tokyo Ghoul (pretty intense horror/drama)
5. Aldnoah.Zero (The animation in this series is just drop-dead gorgeous, and it looks like it's going to be epic!)
HM: Love Stage!! (A show with cross-dressing and shounen-ai that's actually really good? YES! (*^-') 乃)
  •  

Hikari

Watching new episodes of Sword Art Online 2 along with new episodes of Fairy Tail as they come out.

I am downloading new episodes of Pandora Hearts and the new Sailor moon to watch at some point in the future. I find that the there are times were none of my main shows are updating so I like to have something in the queue.
私は女の子 です!My Blog - Hikari's Transition Log http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,377.0.html
  •  

xponentialshift

I agree waiting a week for new sword art 2 episodes is borderline torture... Especially after marathoning the entire series for the first time last weekend.
So yesterday I marathoned all of the irregular at magic high school, (very good so far), caught up on P4GA and the new sailor moon.

I did watch the first 13 episodes of Fairy Tail this past week, but crunchy roll is missing the nest 36 or so... I guess I have to wait for them to work out the licensing ):

Today I might try log horizon (the art style in the first episode was a little too crowded, but I'm hoping that changes as they don't need their interfaces anymore)
  •  

Eris

Gungale online (when it's available XD).

At the moment I'm re-watching Psycho-Pass.
They're doing some kind of reboot thing where they combine multiple episodes into one and add in some scenes which I think were probably cut from the first time around.
I refuse to live in fear! Come hell or high water I will not back down! I will live my life!
But you have no life.
Ha. Even that won't stop me.

I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.

•  

Evienne

I'm actually rather new to anime, but have found I enjoy it very much. My last show I watched was "Madoka Magica" plus the movies, and that was the coolest show I have ever seen in my life. It was such a great story, and just took twists you would never expect to happen. It looks like a cute little girls show when you see pics, but it's actually really deep. It takes all hope of you away as you go deaper into it, and then the final episode gives it all back and you get just the coolest feeling. Dang it I cried so hard with that show. It's subbed btw.
But since I finished that, I currently have started "fairy tale" of which many told me I should watch due to me liking magic, and now I'm listening to them. After that, which will probably be a long time though, I'll probably start "Sailor Moon" for I wanted to see that one too.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

Carrie Liz

Quote from: Sam314 on July 20, 2014, 01:59:54 PM
I'm actually rather new to anime, but have found I enjoy it very much. My last show I watched was "Madoka Magica" plus the movies, and that was the coolest show I have ever seen in my life. It was such a great story, and just took twists you would never expect to happen. It looks like a cute little girls show when you see pics, but it's actually really deep. It takes all hope of you away as you go deaper into it, and then the final episode gives it all back and you get just the coolest feeling.

...and then Rebellion happened.

Going to agree, Madoka Magica was one of my favorite shows that I've seen in the last few years. Again, and then Rebellion happened, and the happy-ish ending was ruined...
  •