Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What anime are you watching now?

Started by JayKyle, May 06, 2012, 03:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evienne

Quote from: Carrie Liz on July 20, 2014, 02:44:07 PM
...and then Rebellion happened.

Going to agree, Madoka Magica was one of my favorite shows that I've seen in the last few years. Again, and then Rebellion happened, and the happy-ish ending was ruined...

Yeah your right. If I knew what rebellion was, I wouldn't have watched it. I mean, when you fully understand how it's Homora's wish of her saving Madoka comming true, and that at least now everyone doesn't have to die as of loosing their soul gem, but I didn't really think it was worth Homora becoming a demond, and enemy to Madoka for it. Kinda bummed me out.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

Trini

Haven't been keeping up with the latest current shows.
Really want to see attack on Titan and Kill La Kill, but I'm always busy.

The only show I catch up on when I take breaks are BLEACH.
7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

Eldon

I'm currently watching anime is Zero no Tsukaima Princesses no Rondo.
  •  

Ferretty

I know this one is old, but it's good, Code Geass was amazing. Currently waiting for more arc four episodes of SAO, and a little bit of black butler.  ;)
A merry christmas to all

What's that? Oh but it's too early for christmas you say? BLASPHEMY
It's never too early.

~Skye
  •  

Zumbagirl

I don't watch a lot of anime, but since Hulu released all of the original sailor moon episodes, I have been watching sailor moon all over again. I just actually got to Sailor Moon R the other day :) There is also Sailor Moon Crystal, the story retold that is more accurate to the manga. I like the newer version better to be honest :) Also Hulu has dragon ball Z. I feel very lucky that I was one of the few people in the US to have seen the last dragon ball z movie (battle of the gods) in an actual movie theater.
  •  

Willowicious

I just finished The World God Only Knows Season 2 and Fruits Basket, and am about to start Baccano! ^_^

•  

twistedpixie

I'm currently watching Classroom☆Crisis and Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou.
  •  

Willowicious

Watched Macross Plus and Video Girl Ai, and am now watching Durarara! :)

•  

Amore34

Currently watching Gangsta and Monster.
  •  

BenKenobi

I'm kinda on an anime binge.
I just watched Shokugeki no Souma, Kill la kill, Madoka Magicka, and am currently watching Higurashi no naku koro ni and Tokyo Ghoul
  •  

graspthesanity

I'm falling behind by much, but I read the manga when it came out, so me and my partner are now watching Death Note:)

WarGrowlmon1990

The last one I finished was Corpse Party: Tortured Souls. I've heard the games are way better but have no idea where you can find them.

The anime I'm watching now is Another. I've heard really good things about this one and so far it's interesting (I'm only on episode 2 so far).
  •  

Eevee

I just finished watching Charlotte. That has to be one of my favorites now. It gave me all the feels.  :D

Eevee

Because its genetic makeup is irregular, it quickly changes its form due to a variety of causes.

•  

Willowicious

I'm watching Tokko at the moment, and will start Jojo's Bizarre Adventure after :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  

Xirafel

I stopped for a few weeks, but part four of Jojo  :)
  •  

WarGrowlmon1990

•  

frnkierondthedysphoria

I'm watching The Devil is a Part Timer, One Punch Man and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: frnkierondthedysphoria on November 28, 2016, 06:37:58 PM
I'm watching The Devil is a Part Timer, One Punch Man and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

We spell it Devyl around here!  >:-)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Alora

•  

Roll

This thread deserves a bump because anime! I'm about to finish up Made in Abyss. Episode 10 was some truly messed up stuff.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•