Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

My first kiss with a boy, that actually meant something...

Started by Devi Ever, October 08, 2005, 01:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devi Ever

So confusing.  I feel like a 16 year old girl being kissed for the first time and not really knowing what to make of it, yet I can't shake this really happy warm feeling I have inside even though I know the kiss ultimately won't lead to anything more than what happened at that point in time and space.  It was one of those moments with a good friend that was just... right, and it was really affirming to my transition, because he's one of the straightest boys I know. :')

Just had to share.

I'm still kinda floating in the haze of it happening.  It totally caught me off guard and through me for a loop... that's for sure.

devi-
  •  

LostInTime

Cool!  I have only kissed one guy.  No fireworks on walking on air, I only get that with the women I am dating.  So much for being bi, LOL.
  •  

Northern Jane

First kiss?

OH YEA! I still remember it  ;D ;D ;D ;D (eventhough it was over 40 years ago.)

There was a boy who would have been my boyfriend if the situation had been different. But it wasn't, and he was "straight", but he accepted my dressing.

It was late summer. We were about 13. It was at his place. His Dad was away. We were listening to music in the livingroom, "Deep Purple Night" by Nenio Temple and April Stevens, and he kissed me. Not a "peck" but a real kiss. The earth DID move and I felt the kiss down to my toes. The kiss ended and he said "Go get changed before . . ." I did, but I KNEW at that moment what lay in my future.

Life took us in different directions and I haven't seen him in 30 years but, the last time I saw him there was still electricity in the air  ::)

When I hear Deep Purple Night, I still get misty eyed.....
  •  

Ninja TS

Ninja

This is the second time I have deleted what appears to be a religious intolerence post.

Please do not post it again.

Read the rules please.
  •  

ssindysmith

How cute your first kiss...........

My 1st wife knew and encouraged my dressing, she called me one day asking for Cindy I rampped up my voice, she told me to have on my red mini on that I would be in for a surprise, she got home and had a guy from the shipping department with her after intro's.......... >:D well you get the idea Mark Allen what a great kisser... I just had a shiver go down my spine, our relationship continued then he moved off one day mmmmm what a great kisser :)
  •  

RebeccaFog

Congratulations, Devi.

I only made out with a guy one night, but the memory stills brings me joy.

May all of your kisses be magic.

Becky
  •  

tinkerbell

My first kiss with a boy.....ahhhhh....how can I forget that?  :icon_redface: :icon_love:

I was only eleven and I think he was twelve or thirteen.......I can't remember his age but I do remember his lips... ;)

It really meant something then, for he was my first crush! :P

tinkerbell :icon_chick:
  •  

bigrift

lol...the first time i kissed a boy it felt kind of weird, honestly. Not what I expected. But later on in the relationship...WOW...kissing was amazing. Haven't kissed a girl yet though...*SIGH*. Mostly cause it felt weird to kiss a girl while being a guy, had plenty of oppurtunities.
  •  

tunak

awww sweet! i always thought of myself being with a straight boy or at least straight acting. I always labeled myself gay but no offense to the gay community, i feel like the gay scene is very shallow in a way? ex. masculine buff guys only goes out with the same kind and stuff... It never really crossed my mind to transition until i had dressed up and everything seems right as people saw me as a girl, such a good feeling!
  •  

Marie

My first kiss was a joke.  I was so drunk I barely remember the night.

My first real kiss.  Was after a wonderful July 4th date.  We went for lunch together,a nice walk, sat on his trunk to watch the fireworks, a late showing of a fun movie then a kiss under the porchlight.  I cried in his arms, I finally had a peice of what was stolen from me. 

He kissed my tears and we said goodnight.  It was beautiful.
  •  

BrendaBunnie

Aww Amy, so sweet.  I cried too. 

My first kiss was with a guy I met when I was living on campus.  It happened in his dorm room, and it was so perfect.  I had been so confused about who I was and what I wanted for the longest time, and this man holding me and kissing me passionately was the key that unlocked me.  It felt so right I broke down into tears and rested my head on his shoulder until I fell asleep with him beside me keeping me warm.  It was one of the best nights of my life. 

•  

Jester

Aw.  That's nice.

I've been wondering about what it'd be like to kiss a boy lately.  Though I have a funny feeling that my committed girlfriend wouldn't be too happy with that.
  •  

Georgina

My first kiss with a boy/man was when I was first caught dressed,I had left the house open and my friend just walked in and found me fully dressed in my computer room.I got such a shock,as did he,there I was dressed in a red mini and fully made up with 3inch heels. We just looked at each other,me in sheer fright,then he said to me,my god you look good enough to take to bed,my legs were shaking but all I said was yes please. We kissed and it was pure bliss,always to be remembered,and repeated just in case I did forget !! Georgina.xx :)
  •  

Sarah B

Memories, what can one say, for several years after surgery I had been kissing men and yet none of them had made any impression on me and as a result I do not even remember them.

I wanted to settle down with a guy and start a family and through some contacts, I found a guy who was interested in me and he said he would be coming down to the city from the country because of work.  Would I like to go out for dinner, I said that would be nice.

Eventually he came down and we met, when I laid my eyes on him, I instantly melted inside, my imagination was running rampant and I knew I wanted him.  He took me out to dinner and we talked for hours.

Eventually he took me home and to my utter amazement, he said "Sarah you talk to much" and he then started to kiss me on the lips in the most sensuous way I had ever encountered.  My body was tingling all over and I could not get enough.  He gently pulled away and I said please don't stop.  He replied this is not the time and I have to catch a plane home.  He then kissed me gently and softly on my lips making me gasp with delight.  He then said goodbye, leaving me in the hall way of my flat, speechless.

Needless to say I was smitten well and truly.  What happened?  He became my boyfriend for the next 7 years.  I was 35 and finally I knew what it was like to be kissed.

Kind regards
Sarah B
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story

Anisha

Wow really happy for you . Just love him and may be you will soon have a family with him .
  •  

Rachel Bellefountaine

My first kiss with a guy was with the person I considered my best male friend at the time. It was pretty nice and something I had no regret over, because I was attracted to him.

I do have to say, though, that I think I prefer kissing other girls. lol. ^_^

•  

Northern Star Girl

I can absolutely relate to what Rachel Bellefountaine stated. 

Quote from: Rachel Bellefountaine on February 27, 2010, 10:47:52 AMMy first kiss with a guy was with the person I considered my best male friend at the time. It was pretty nice and something I had no regret over, because I was attracted to him.

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Rachel Bellefountaine on February 27, 2010, 10:47:52 AMMy first kiss with a guy was with the person I considered my best male friend at the time. It was pretty nice and something I had no regret over, because I was attracted to him.

I do agree it is very nice to kiss another woman, as the kiss can be very pleasant.
That kiss can be made in many places.  Now I am sure you know I meant - in a car, outside, inside, and so on. 
You can think of many places.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

ChrissyRyan

My first kisses with another woman as the woman I am, was way over the top.  I would not want to kiss a guy.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Sarah B

Hello Dora

My name is Sarah B   and I would like to formally, Welcome you to Susan's Place!

I see you have made three posts on Susan's.  I would like you to continue contributing to the various discussions that occur on Susan's.

You said;

Quote from: Dora11 on April 11, 2024, 09:00:27 PMI kissed a boy and I liked it right?

I don't know if you liked kissing the boy in question, you will have to tell me in the Introductions Forum.

Me, I like kissing men!

Once you feel comfortable here, it would be appreciated if you add a little bit more about yourself in the Introductions Forum, of course.  I would appreciate it very much as, I'm always interested in learning something new.

In addition members of Susan's will more than likely will discuss problems or issues that are similar to yours as most of us have experienced these as well.

Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information which will help you navigate the site and use the available features. When you reach 15 posts, you will be able to send and reply to private messages and you will also be able to add an avatar to your profile, until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact, the Forum Admin Danielle Northern Star Girl alaskandanielle@yahoo.com

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!
Sarah B
Offical Greeter
@LoriDee
@Northern Star Girl
@Dora11

Things that you should read

Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: LoriDee