Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Tell us something we don't know

Started by togetherwecan, April 05, 2007, 09:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinkerbell

Quote from: Butterfly on May 27, 2007, 02:12:10 PM
I hate rats, especially the ones with two legs. >:D

ROFL  ;D...OMG Butterfly, you're too funny.!  Yeah, I have known a couple of those in a previous life... >:D

For some unknown reason, I am just smiling today.. ;)

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Cindi Jones

Yeah Katia, I'd be mad too....  judging from your avatar, you're all cracked up!

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

katia

Quote from: Cindi Jones on May 28, 2007, 11:49:11 PM
Yeah Katia, I'd be mad too....  judging from your avatar, you're all cracked up!

Cindi

i meant.  mentally insane
  •  

Cindi Jones

Quote from: Katia on May 28, 2007, 11:57:46 PM
Quote from: Cindi Jones on May 28, 2007, 11:49:11 PM

Cindi

i meant.  mentally insane

Katia... so did I!

;)

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Melissa

I'm immune to bacterial diseases.  Though, if it's viral, I may catch it.
  •  

Nero

I'm allergic to cats. (but I don't care, I still have a cat anyway)
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

tinkerbell

I can be a real *itch if you make me to.

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Cindi Jones

I like to wear tee shirts with space themes.

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

TheBattler

I need to start working on my 1,000th post  ;D.

Alice
  •  

Melissa

I can dislocate both of my shoulders using just the muscles and put them right back in place and it doesn't even hurt.  From my research, this is something called positional non-traumatic shoulder dislocation.  It was not caused by an injury, I was just born that way.  That's how I escape from being tied up so easily when doing escape artist stuff.  I've been doing this all my life and only recently figured out this is what I was doing with my shoulders.  I never experience any shoulder problems either.
  •  

Thundra

Can you clasp your hands behind your back and raise them overe your head until they are in front of you without unclasping your hands? I saw someone do that trick one time, and it hurt just to watch.

I drive for a living, but my eyes are so bad that I can't read the road signs at all. I do everything from memory and landmarks.
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Thundra on May 29, 2007, 09:57:00 PM
Can you clasp your hands behind your back and raise them overe your head until they are in front of you without unclasping your hands? I saw someone do that trick one time, and it hurt just to watch.

No, I'm not THAT flexible.  I've watched that on youtube though.  I just pop my shoulder out of joint and stuff slides right down it.  If I'm in a tight cramped space, I tend to use that method for getting out of my jacket if it gets too hot.  I can also bend fingers backwards so that there's about a 30 degree angle between the finger and the back of my hand and touch my thumbs to my wrists, plus some other things.
  •  

Christo

I got my new tatoo yesterday.  a cobra on my arm  heh heh I'm dancin' :icon_dance:
  •  

Suzy

Quote from: Hidrix on May 30, 2007, 02:19:58 AM
I got my new tatoo yesterday.  a cobra on my arm  heh heh I'm dancin' :icon_dance:
We want to see!

Kristi
  •  

Maebh

Quote from: Kristi on May 30, 2007, 10:24:28 AM

We want to see!

Kristi

That's really neat Kristy.  ;D

How did you do it?  ???

LLL&R

Maebh
  •  

Suzy

Well Maebh,

This is a thread about things we don't know.  I am only authorized to tell you that it is part of a secret project.  If I told more I would have to kill you.  We wouldn't want that, now would we?

Oh, wait, have I already said too much?

Duck, Maebh, here they come!

Whew, hope they missed.

Kristi
  •  

Maebh

Quote from: Kristi on May 30, 2007, 05:58:00 PM

Whew, hope they missed.

Kristi

No they didn't. I'm so glad I was wearing this Kevlar basque I got from the army surplus store, it sure did the job. I'm only a bit sore around the nipples and the belly button!  ;D

LLL&R
  •  

Christo

Quote from: Kristi on May 30, 2007, 10:24:28 AM
Quote from: Hidrix on May 30, 2007, 02:19:58 AM
We want to see!

Kristi

gotta wait til it heal.  then I'll post a foto. :laugh:

my computer messed up last nite.  couldnt do s--t.  its cool tonite :)
  •  

Pica Pica

I once acted with the Royal Shakespeare Company.
  •