Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Your first swimming suit

Started by peky, June 14, 2012, 08:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wendy

We had a small group from community get invited to party on 40 foot houseboat.  I had tankini top, black skirted bottom, wide rimmed hat and water footwear.  It was fun.
  •  

Kevin Peña

Y'all are lucky. I'm still stuck wearing my sister's swimsuits in my room...
  •  

Tristan

lol kena. its ok we have all been in that spot before
  •  

Adrasteia

Quote from: DianaP on July 22, 2012, 08:55:42 PM
Last time I did this I was barely into puberty and I thought that it would be my last time ever. I'd never have guessed that I'd ever be working towards fitting into something of my own. :)
  •  

Constance

I just ordered my first femme swimsuit last night. I got a swim dress style suit, so that the "skirt" part will help hide "things".

peky

Quote from: DianaP on July 22, 2012, 08:55:42 PM

I used to do that, and I felt like such a little perv, LOL
  •  

Kevin Peña

I don't know if I should be offended...
  •  

peky

tongue-in-cheek Honey, no offense intended, It was how I used to feel, not how you should feel.
  •  

Kevin Peña

Alright. Don't worry about it.
  •  

Constance

My swimsuit arrived in the mail today. I love it and I can't wait go swimming, even though I swim like a rock!

lostflower

:icon_redface: Umm well the first thing I bought was a swimsuit a cute little tankini set and I have a few more now which is a little weird considering I haven't gone swimming in over five years and don't transition for another four weeks (.....It was in case I won a holiday or something, it could happen you know)
The one I want to wear is a blue cut out one-piece if I put a gaff on and put a little padding in my "vaginal obstruction" is undetectable
Hannah
I like girly things shopping, shoes, collecting knives .....Well in Scotland it's girly
  •  

snowboarderchic

I have a bikini and usually just wear a cute pair of short over my bottoms.
  •  

aibeecee

I was in a public bath two times in 2010 with a bathing suit. No SRS. I have SRS in four weeks. I dearly hope I can wear a bikini for the first time next summer.  :)

•  

CosmicJoke

i don't wear bikini, just one piece. it hides my junk in the trunk, but i also would feel too much like a piece of meat for guys to look at in a bikini :-/ i'll stick with one piece, i'm more comfortable with it.
  •