Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

The old one was getting too long at 146 pages. So, here is 'You look fabulous darling' 2!

Quote from: Rock_chick on February 28, 2011, 05:55:56 PM
There has been a worrying trend in the "do I pass" thread...people have been posting pictures asking if they pass when they should damn well know the answer already. ;)

So this thread is for those people who've either reached a point where they are happy and confident about passing, or like me have been resoundingly banned from posting pictures in the do I pass thread...because heck, it's nice to share photos.

And if you're at the start of your journey as you are reading this, thinking "I'll never look this good" you will, I had huge mutton chop side burns this time last year!!! And if I can do it so can you.

Note: This is not a passing thread. Please do not provide passing critique.
This is meant to be a fun, 'feel-good' thread.

Please only provide tips on how a poster can improve their appearance if asked to do so. Otherwise, save it for the passing threads.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Jamie D

"It was meant to be a place to celebrate being fabulous and enjoying life...not to be another thread for others pick faults and put you down" - Rock_Chick

Let's make this topic a "celebration" in keeping with Helena's original intent.

BTW - here is a photo of the topic's founder, posted just a few days ago:

Fabulous and enjoying life!  :)
  •  

GhostTown11

•  

Keaira

So, today I wore my dress and loved it. Not just because I wasn't in uniform either. But I wore it to our PFLAG chapter's picnic. :)
  •  

V M

Nice dress Keaira  :)  Did you have fun at the picnic?
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Keaira on June 24, 2012, 08:11:33 PM
So, today I wore my dress and loved it. Not just because I wasn't in uniform either. But I wore it to our PFLAG chapter's picnic. :)

* Wolf Whistle *
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

K Style Addiction

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Michelle G

Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

apple pie

Quote from: DonnaTroy on June 25, 2012, 02:25:06 AM
A friend suggested i post here so here goes;

Oh yeah I so envy you too :D You always look so perfect. These photos and all your previous ones (^^)
  •  

Keaira

Got the rest uploaded. I wanted to get some taken with my hi-def camera but my Daughter wasn't home. maybe next time though.. ^_^
  •  

carol_w

Your smile would light up a room, Keaira.  (upper right picture)  The dress looks pretty on you, too.

Carol
  •  

Michelle G

Love the dress Keaira!

That color looks great on you fer sure :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Hell_Girl

It's a scientific fact that you can't look fabulous without a skateboard ;)

•  

♥ Dutchess

Totally in love with Keaira's display pic. Such a gorgeous smile. And dang Donna those pics are hott too
We're beautiful, like diamonds in the sky
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Hell_Girl on June 25, 2012, 03:40:32 PM
It's a scientific fact that you can't look fabulous without a skateboard ;)

I'm in California, Hell_Girl.  We invented the skateboard.  My first one had clay wheels.

It looked like this:

Yeah, I'm old.   ;D

And yeah, you are most definitely fab.
  •  

PHXGiRL

Well I got some real makeup brushes today in the mail was super excited! So I did some more practicing. Starting my voice therapy with Kathe Perez in the morning. Heck yes! 11AM sharp!  Loving where my life's finally going!!! :) Hells to the yeah! :) boomshockalocka!! haha! I'm in such a great mood!

P.S. I'm a little sunburnt just noticed that. lol. #fail. hahaha..

•