Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oZma

•  

Ave

Medusa: love the hair! You have a very gypsy look going for you (sorry if that's offensive where you come from?) @Marta: Long black hair suits you, @ozma: pretty+pass even if you talk like a truckdriver. End of story.
I can see me
I can see you
Are you me?
Or am I you?
  •  

Jillary Woolen Xσx

well oZma I feel sorry for you.
If you can't see how beautiful you are (and you are) you should at least stop telling yourself that your not beautiful
I understand though.
The Feeling is too familiar to me and all I can say is you don't have to feel that way.

It's hard being on one side of the mirror and wanting to be on the other
But You Can Fight it
For the sake of being a Human Being you should try to find love in yourself

But for what its worth I think you are Beautiful.
xσX                                                                Xσx

•  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: oZma on September 17, 2012, 05:06:48 PM
don't say nice things to me.  I'm posting here because I feel depressed and think people telling me I'm pretty or that I pass will make me feel better... but it won't because no matter what anybody says? I will still hate myself for some reason.  maybe its body dysmorphic disorder?

Honestly, I don't know how to respond to this at all.

•  

oZma

Quote from: Jillary Woolen Xσx on September 17, 2012, 08:02:09 PM
well oZma I feel sorry for you.
If you can't see how beautiful you are (and you are) you should at least stop telling yourself that your not beautiful
I understand though.

But for what its worth I think you are Beautiful.

ok ill admit my face is kinda cute (without the scars and annoying facial hair) but only because i spent tons of money on it... but my body?  ugghh i won't even get into it
  •  

Alainaluvsu

To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

Jamie D

Quote from: oZma on September 17, 2012, 05:06:48 PM
don't say nice things to me.  I'm posting here because I feel depressed and think people telling me I'm pretty or that I pass will make me feel better... but it won't because no matter what anybody says? I will still hate myself for some reason.  maybe its body dysmorphic disorder?

oZma, for some reason I could only see the one picture, but I can describe you in two letters:

Q T
  •  

Keaira

EDIT:

1 yr, almost 8 months on HRT ^_^

hard to believe it's been that short of a time.  And I'm thinking it's perhaps time to get my hair done again. ^_^
  •  

Isabelle

Keaira, we must have started at about the same time :) you're looking great
Serena, you have a loverly smile :) you look really happy
Alaina, I would totally date you ;)
  •  

Alexis

It's been a while since I've been out with being sick followed by my little hospital visit and being sick again :-\
Even though tonight was just a night in while I'm trying to get better, I still wanted to try and feel good about myself for a change of pace

•  

Ave

Quote from: Alexis on September 25, 2012, 10:15:25 PM
It's been a while since I've been out with being sick followed by my little hospital visit and being sick again :-\
Even though tonight was just a night in while I'm trying to get better, I still wanted to try and feel good about myself for a change of pace

very glam ^-^
I can see me
I can see you
Are you me?
Or am I you?
  •  

V M

Well, you def. are lookin' pretty darn good, I hope you get to feelin' better soon

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Alexis

Quote from: V M on September 25, 2012, 10:50:28 PM
Well, you def. are lookin' pretty darn good, I hope you get to feelin' better soon

Hugs
aww, thank you so much
  •  

=celestica=

You're stunning.
I hope you know that.
  •  

sandrauk

I think that's your best photo yet. You're making good progress
  •  

Tristan

•  

Alexis

Quote from: Aeris on September 26, 2012, 12:51:10 AM
You're stunning.
I hope you know that.
Quote from: sandrauk on September 26, 2012, 04:26:02 AM
I think that's your best photo yet. You're making good progress
Quote from: TessaM on September 26, 2012, 08:21:16 AM
You look so good Alexis!
Quote from: Tristan on September 26, 2012, 12:22:30 PM
Alexis you really do look great. Tessa is right
Thank you all SO much! I can't say how good you just made me feel when I just logged on and saw all of your comments. Thank you, y'all succeeded in making me blush! ;D
  •  

Medusa

Alexis: great photo, be happy with you

Today working me (little windy so I have hairs like Medusa  ;D )
IMVU: MedusaTheStrange
  •  

Ave

Quote from: Medusa on September 27, 2012, 05:17:15 AM
Alexis: great photo, be happy with you

Today working me (little windy so I have hairs like Medusa  ;D )

Wow! You look so awesome  :)
I can see me
I can see you
Are you me?
Or am I you?
  •