Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle G

Quote from: EmmaM on September 30, 2012, 09:13:39 AM
Hug yourself!

Emma, you are so cute!

Love your hair, your smile, your eyes....you just look so friendly and happy in that pic :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Uploaded here with permission, of course. I just love Keaira's eyes and smile. :) And her hair. And her face. And um, everything. Yes.

•  

EmmaM

Loved.
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: EmmaM on September 30, 2012, 09:13:39 AM
Hug yourself!

Holy crap - you look almost exactly like a really cute girl from where I work!  Can I hug you instead of myself? ;)

•  

Violet Bloom

<In response to a now deleted posting>

Not only will I not quote, I won't even try to compete!

I swear that camera looks like it does it's own airbrushing.

•  

oZma

This is me! sorry i was playing dressup last night and feeling a little ummm how do i say... promiscuous last night? lol

•  

Violet Bloom

Well, certainly more realistic - Less plastic and more fantastic!

•  

oZma

Quote from: Violet Bloom on October 01, 2012, 08:18:04 PM
Well, certainly more realistic -Less plastic and more fantastic!

lol, LESS PLASTIC! hahahahahaha mostly salt water
  •  

V M

Hi friends  :police:

Please do not make publicly humiliating posts that could be construed as personally attacking

When you come across a false or questionable posting, use the report to moderator button and report it and it will be addressed and handled by one or more moderators

Thank you

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: oZma on October 01, 2012, 08:25:13 PM
lol, LESS PLASTIC! hahahahahaha mostly salt water

I'm also good at twisted irony ;)

•  

Michelle G

Quote from: oZma on October 01, 2012, 08:12:53 PM
This is me! sorry i was playing dressup last night and feeling a little ummm how do i say... promiscuous last night? lol

Ozma, you amaze me at how cute you can be :)   (your neighbor up the hill) :)
  •  

Violet Bloom

Hey, Michelle.  When are you going to post another of yourself in here?  It's been a while hasn't it?  The fans demand more!

•  

Michelle G

Quote from: Violet Bloom on October 01, 2012, 11:13:08 PM
Hey, Michelle.  When are you going to post another of yourself in here?  It's been a while hasn't it?  The fans demand more!

I have fans here??  :angel: 

Actually I have been thinking about doing a little photo shoot soon....stay tuned ;)
  •  

EmmaM

Quote from: Violet Bloom on October 01, 2012, 03:47:54 PM
Holy crap - you look almost exactly like a really cute girl from where I work!  Can I hug you instead of myself? ;)

Yes you may. Free hugs!
Loved.
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: TessaM on October 02, 2012, 04:51:53 AM
Your looking so good Serena!
I like your tattoo :)

Thanks and as you are as well gorgeous. :)
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Michelle G on October 02, 2012, 01:27:23 AM
I have fans here??  :angel: 

Yes, and they're trying to gently blow your hair with a breeze. ;)  You might also get another new avatar out of it.

•  

Michelle G

Quote from: Violet Bloom on October 02, 2012, 11:16:40 AM
Yes, and they're trying to gently blow your hair with a breeze. ;)  You might also get another new avatar out of it.

You are sweet :)

I was hoping to make a new avatar, getting tired of this one, lol

Its just the younger girls here are all SO pretty and cute that I get hesitant to post too many pics of old me ;)
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Michelle G on October 02, 2012, 02:24:02 PM
...the younger girls here are all SO pretty and cute that I get hesitant to post too many pics of old me ;)

Pretty youngsters are no reason to hide yourself away - I'm sure many of them want to see you too.  Don't forget you have a rather wide-ranging audience here.  Just because there are a bunch of teen-looking girly-girls posting doesn't mean you're unappreciated.  A fine physical specimen of any age has a pretty universal appeal I'd say.

I may look younger than 35 but I'm not planning on getting ugly at 40.  How do you expect to be pretty and cute if you don't show anyone?  Rock your look - there's no time like the present!

•  

Alyx.

First post in this thread, and first time doing my nails.

Check out these lil piggies.
If you do not agree to my demands... TOO LATE
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: alyx. on October 02, 2012, 09:40:11 PM
First post in this thread...

Well what took you so long?  (And just as Michelle G was saying you pretty youngsters are scaring her off...)

•