Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle G

Quote from: Violet Bloom on October 02, 2012, 10:07:16 PM
Well what took you so long?  (And just as Michelle G was saying you pretty youngsters are scaring her off...)

I actually adore the younger girls here and will do anything in my power to protect their rights to be their real selves...when I was in my 20's it was almost unheard of and rarely even possible to do what these young ladies are doing today:)

And in the bigger picture, "they have beauty, we have wisdom" not a bad thing at all for us here!
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Violet Bloom

Alyx is certainly one of the cutest going here but it's the personality that really sells it.  I just love her way of talking - Sweetheart with attitude.

If I'm lucky I'll have a few years left to be a kid again by the time I'm done with my transition.  I mean a kid that doesn't look out of place that is.

•  

Keaira

I know we can be a little envious of others but I like to think that we all bring a uniqueness into the world that might make others envious. We all have an interesting story we are writing. So don't let envy of someone else stop you from posting your own uniqueness for others to be envious of.

:)
  •  

kelly_aus

Given all the younger women who have posted recently, I thought it was time I uploaded a pic of me, one of the older women.. :)

•  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: michelle666 on October 07, 2012, 06:40:34 PM
How am I coming along?

Just fine, but you need to show off your lovely eyes more.  They should draw people in like a magnet!

So that's one Michelle down - where'd the other one go?  Perhaps Kelly will have inspired her to post again.

•  

twit

•  

Michelle G

•  

michelle666

Quote from: Violet Bloom on October 07, 2012, 07:02:03 PM
Just fine, but you need to show off your lovely eyes more.  They should draw people in like a magnet!

So that's one Michelle down - where'd the other one go?  Perhaps Kelly will have inspired her to post again.

I have a tendency to hide behind my bangs, I've done it my whole life. I feel naked when they aren't there.
  •  

Michelle G

•  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Jaime on October 07, 2012, 07:11:10 PM
So us oldsters can chime in now?

Well sure.  It's not like anyone was stopping you though.  Perhaps I need to be more encouraging.

Quote from: michelle666 on October 07, 2012, 07:20:45 PM
I have a tendency to hide behind my bangs...

My hair has never been long enough to have the option.  Give me a few more months and I'll see if I feel the same way.

Quote from: Michelle G on October 07, 2012, 07:29:06 PM
Ok, lol...here is my "good side" :)

Ever the tease!

•  

Michelle G

•  

Jamie D

Quote from: Jaime on October 07, 2012, 07:11:10 PM
So us oldsters can chime in now?

Absolutely, but you're not an "oldster" cuz you're younger than me!
  •  

MaidofOrleans

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Michelle G

Isn't she though!!

Just look at that cute face...she makes me smile every time I see her :)
  •  

Michelle G

Speaking of hair...I was just goofing around while sitting here, lol

•  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Jamie D on October 07, 2012, 08:17:42 PM
Absolutely, but you're not an "oldster" cuz you're younger than me!

I don't know what I'm supposed to call you older gals.  Oldish?  Certainly Star Trek taught me not to call you "handsome" (TNG S6E15 for fellow geeks).  I suppose if I could call you 'over for dinner', I would.  :-*

•  

Tristan

•  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Tristan on October 07, 2012, 10:37:42 PM
MaidofOrleans you are cute!

True, but will we ever get to see a shot with one of the helmets on though?  Or is that just for special 'encounters'? ;)

•  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: Violet Bloom on October 07, 2012, 10:50:58 PM
True, but will we ever get to see a shot with one of the helmets on though?  Or is that just for special 'encounters'? ;)

I like to keep them handy for close encounters  ;)
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •