Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oZma

does any other fulltime girl still feel/think to themselves "i want to be a girl" like even though they are fulltime?  i find myself seeing a pretty girl or something and think "gosh i want to be a girl soooo bad!" its like the same feeling i got before and during transition! i don't get it.... i mean i look like a girl i know, but something is holding me back?

•  

Rowan Rue

Quote from: oZma on October 10, 2012, 10:57:48 PM
does any other fulltime girl still feel/think to themselves "i want to be a girl" like even though they are fulltime?  i find myself seeing a pretty girl or something and think "gosh i want to be a girl soooo bad!" its like the same feeling i got before and during transition! i don't get it.... i mean i look like a girl i know, but something is holding me back?

I'm not in a position to comment on your question but my goodness wow, don't you just look great!
Oh, and you've also made me realize how much my kitchen is lacking a full length mirror!

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

pretty

Sounds like an inferiority complex... I kinda have one too  :-\ but not in the same way I guess.
  •  

Michelle G

Sweetheart...if I looked like you all my other issues would just vanish :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

oZma

Quote from: Michelle G on October 11, 2012, 01:08:38 AM

you would think.........
  •  

Medusa

Just want a body like they have, even trough I'm tall, skinny and can be sexy so most cis girls want to look like me  ::) But I want to be small and cute
IMVU: MedusaTheStrange
  •  

Isabelle

I know exactly what you mean. Everyone I all talk to about it thinks I'm nuts but, to me it just feels like it was so easy, there was no effort, people just accept me and it leaves me in this weird state of "wtf?"  Don't get me wrong, I'm happy but yeah, it's confusing and I still have the feelings you're describing :(
  •  

Nicolette

Possibly, you're conflating jealousy with gender dysphoria. Not all xx females fit within the parameters of ideal beauty. Giving them an extra vg is not going to make them 'feel' any prettier. Perhaps, what you're experiencing is akin to what females experience. I admit I have these feelings too. Being TS, these feelings will be amplified. I imagine it's like being thrown into womanhood overnight and now suddenly having to deal with all the issues women have spent a lifetime adapting to and accepting. That said, those 'pretty' women may be looking at you and having the same thoughts. Doesn't it always seem greener on the other side?
  •  

Carlita

Haha! That is SO true! What I'd give to be that young and pretty ...
  •  

AriannaJade

I agree with Michelle G!!

oZma

i made a youtubes about it too....

Quote from: Medusa on October 11, 2012, 01:52:47 AM
Just want a body like they have, even trough I'm tall, skinny and can be sexy so most cis girls want to look like me  ::) But I want to be small and cute

agreed... i want to be a small little girl that can be thrown around by a big strong guy lol... or at least sit on his shoulders at a music festival without breaking his shoulders! grrrrrr

Quote from: Isabelle on October 11, 2012, 02:13:41 AM
I know exactly what you mean. Everyone I all talk to about it thinks I'm nuts but, to me it just feels like it was so easy, there was no effort, people just accept me and it leaves me in this weird state of "wtf?"  Don't get me wrong, I'm happy but yeah, it's confusing and I still have the feelings you're describing :(

i feel like transition was so easy (externally)... i had/have lots of inner conflict that nobody understands and its super impossible to explain to anybody that isn't trans.  people totally give me the WTF?  like you're a pretty girl now... what else could you ask for? ugghhh

Quote from: Tesla on October 11, 2012, 05:34:54 AM
Possibly, you're conflating jealousy with gender dysphoria. Not all xx females fit within the parameters of ideal beauty. Giving them an extra vg is not going to make them 'feel' any prettier. Perhaps, what you're experiencing is akin to what females experience. I admit I have these feelings too. Being TS, these feelings will be amplified. I imagine it's like being thrown into womanhood overnight and now suddenly having to deal with all the issues women have spent a lifetime adapting to and accepting. That said, those 'pretty' women may be looking at you and having the same thoughts. Doesn't it always seem greener on the other side?

i'm sure its girl jealousy but since i happen to be >-bleeped-<, i misconstrue it because of my awareness of having been a boy.  or maybe its because i'm so used to being jealous from the "i'm not a girl" perspective?  hmmmm, interesting...
  •  

Jamie D

You look totally sexy.

Now clean that kitchen!
  •  

Ave

Quote from: Jamie D on October 11, 2012, 02:40:06 PM
You look totally sexy.

Now clean that kitchen!

What are you talking about? That kitchen looks pretty neat to me...
I can see me
I can see you
Are you me?
Or am I you?
  •  

Isabelle

Ozma, I get the "wtf, you're a pretty girl, what more do you want?" quite often as well. I've only been full time for a few months so I'm hoping its a feeling I just "grow out of" It's funny though cause what made me decide to go FT was, I was doing a job with some people I didn't know a few months back, I thought I was presenting as "male" but I got she'd and her'd by everyone there. I just thought oh.... that's interesting.... and went with it lol. I've actually never once told someone my gender or which pronouns to use, they just do it on their own and I never get "he" unless its from people who knew me before. For them its just habit so, I don't take it personally.
  •  

Jenna_Nicole105

There are so many completely unbeliveable looking girls here; makes me wonder if I'm actually ready for full time next month, well okay wouldn't go that  far... but wowzers!

Formerly known as Tiffany_Marie

On HRT since 7-27-2011 and feeling great!
  •  

kelly_aus

Quote from: Jenna_Nicole105 on October 11, 2012, 05:45:53 PM
There are so many completely unbeliveable looking girls here; makes me wonder if I'm actually ready for full time next month, well okay wouldn't go that  far... but wowzers!

(Pic taken last week.)
I've been full time since September last year sometime, if I was ready then, you are ready now for sure..
  •  

Seyranna

Some pics I took yesterday:

I have a huge mirror in the living room now but the lighting still sucks though.

•  

Rowan Rue

Quote from: Seyranna on October 11, 2012, 06:03:06 PM
Some pics I took yesterday:

I have a huge mirror in the living room now but the lighting still sucks though.

Yeah, I haz all the envy.
You look amazing as always!

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Mayra Viamonte

I invite everyone to visit my blog and, if so desire, discuss any topics.

Kisses
Why don't you get to know my blog?

If you need translations, there's a multi-flag button bar at the bottom of the right sidebar.
  •  

Mayra Viamonte

Quote from: TessaM on October 11, 2012, 09:30:44 PM
WOW Mayra, you have a great body! May I ask whats your secret? ( your diet and exercise, how old you were when you started hrt)

I started my hormones on december 10th of 2011.

About the gym, I go 3 times a week and work mostly only the lower part of the body.

About food, I try to keep half my plate on the vegetable side, specially raw carrot and brocolli, and not eating much, topping with a 3, 4 hours interval.
Why don't you get to know my blog?

If you need translations, there's a multi-flag button bar at the bottom of the right sidebar.
  •