Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHXGiRL

Thanks ladies! **blushes**  It's a bit overwhelming I've never had so many compliments in my life. :) thank you so much for each of your feedback.

I'm really starting to notice a change now at this 4 month mark.

I don't know what my secret is. For the first 3 1/2 months of HRT I was running like crazy while watching my diet. Around 25 miles a week at a local hiking/mountain trail.  I just watch my diet ALOT low calorie intake, low carbs, as well as watching my portions. I will binge eat on sweets about 2 days a week. Blame that on the estrogen never been a sweets girl before. Lol.

<3
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Michelle G on October 23, 2012, 10:19:03 AM
Love the boots!! I want to raid your wardrobe someday :)

And Tessa is right!

Deal! Come by we will make a date out of it!
  •  

Michelle G

Dont tempt me sweetie ;)  We are about the same size!
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Rita

Aii me and boots will never get alone eheh but I saw these cute thick heeled shoes and I fell in love with them.  Even though they arc your feet a bit they are so cute.
  •  

Tristan

Quote from: Serena Lynn on October 23, 2012, 01:43:25 PM
Thanks ladies! **blushes**  It's a bit overwhelming I've never had so many compliments in my life. :) thank you so much for each of your feedback.

I'm really starting to notice a change now at this 4 month mark.

I don't know what my secret is. For the first 3 1/2 months of HRT I was running like crazy while watching my diet. Around 25 miles a week at a local hiking/mountain trail.  I just watch my diet ALOT low calorie intake, low carbs, as well as watching my portions. I will binge eat on sweets about 2 days a week. Blame that on the estrogen never been a sweets girl before. Lol.

<3
i agree and totally want those boot girl
  •  

KateConnors

I am feeling fabulous after my first visit to the hair stylist as Kate today  ;D

•  

Tristan

Quote from: KateConnors on October 25, 2012, 01:44:08 AM
I am feeling fabulous after my first visit to the hair stylist as Kate today  ;D

kate you should feel fab. i love your look
  •  

MyAlias

as you should be, your looking good girl! Your hair looks lovely!
  •  

Jamie D

Hi there, Kate.  Haven't seen you in a little while.  How's that cute toddler of yours these days?

You hair looks great!!
  •  

Keaira

Looking great Kate! I'm debating letting my hair grow that long, but with the work I do, it's so easy to get grease in it. and then it drives you crazy because you can smell grease but you cant find where it is coming from.

Serena, love the boots and you look great too. ^_^

So, it's been 1 year, 8 months and 3 days since I started HRT. So, to celebrate, here's more pictures of me. If Caleb had his way, there would be video too, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. :P

•  

PHXGiRL

Gorgeous simply gorgeous :) 
  •  

Michelle G

Kate,  that is an adorable cut!!! I love it :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Rita

I am digging the hair!
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: Keaira on October 25, 2012, 05:28:42 AM
Looking great Kate! I'm debating letting my hair grow that long, but with the work I do, it's so easy to get grease in it. and then it drives you crazy because you can smell grease but you cant find where it is coming from.

Serena, love the boots and you look great too. ^_^

So, it's been 1 year, 8 months and 3 days since I started HRT. So, to celebrate, here's more pictures of me. If Caleb had his way, there would be video too, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. :P

Looking good Keaira! HRT is being very kind to you, I'm seeing some real nice changes in your face. You look great!
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Quote from: Keaira on October 25, 2012, 05:28:42 AM

I never said anything about video! ;)

And when you said you were thinking of posting some pics last night, I was thinking about the pictures you've taken recently, hoping you'd choose to post these ones. :) Great minds think alike. You look awesome.
  •  

WholeNewDrew

Soo here's the deal... I just got done shaving my legs for the first time in months (Marching band season recently ended, everyone is forced to strip to athletic shorts on the bus to change into the uniform) and saw everyone's clean laundry sitting on the dryer, as usual. Well my mom had like one of the only shirts of hers that I like sitting on top of the pile with a bra sitting underneath. I understand it's a little weird, but I just got out of the shower, the clothes were freshly clean, and I was feeling confident... And I'm glad I did! I know that minors are advised not to post pictures for safety reasons (though still allowed), but I don't care. I'm going to start transitioning at the end of this school year, quite a few people around town already know, and this has seriously got to be the safest place on the internet.

Anyway... here! This is fresh out of the shower, male haircut, pre-hormone, transition, part-time living, just a bra (that I'm nowhere even near filling out, I'm extremely bird-chested), but I think that cup size is realistic, considering it's a small A cup and my mom didn't start puberty until she was forced around 15.

Hopefully those show up... Those are both under the max protection offered by photobucket, I'm hoping that's not an album where I can view but not share things...

But I do care, Olive.  Edited for age.
  •  

tantra86

Boobs without hormones? estrogen must be dominate now... how?
  •  

WholeNewDrew

Reread it :P I gave a whole prologue to the picture and you didn't even read it!
  •  

tantra86

Tired ;)

Your face is soft and cute with big eyes....it will work, your going to be amazing!
  •