News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keaira

Quote from: michelle666 on October 25, 2012, 05:02:20 PM
Looking good Keaira! HRT is being very kind to you, I'm seeing some real nice changes in your face. You look great!

I've been lucky for sure. I see my Mum in my looks more and more. which isn't a bad thing. ^_^ But it helps to have something to smile about for photos.
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Olive on October 25, 2012, 11:45:42 PM
Soo here's the deal... I just got done shaving my legs for the first time in months (Marching band season recently ended, everyone is forced to strip to athletic shorts on the bus to change into the uniform) and saw everyone's clean laundry sitting on the dryer, as usual. Well my mom had like one of the only shirts of hers that I like sitting on top of the pile with a bra sitting underneath. I understand it's a little weird, but I just got out of the shower, the clothes were freshly clean, and I was feeling confident... And I'm glad I did! I know that minors are advised not to post pictures for safety reasons (though still allowed), but I don't care. I'm going to start transitioning at the end of this school year, quite a few people around town already know, and this has seriously got to be the safest place on the internet.

Anyway... here! This is fresh out of the shower, male haircut, pre-hormone, transition, part-time living, just a bra (that I'm nowhere even near filling out, I'm extremely bird-chested), but I think that cup size is realistic, considering it's a small A cup and my mom didn't start puberty until she was forced around 15.

Hopefully those show up... Those are both under the max protection offered by photobucket, I'm hoping that's not an album where I can view but not share things...

But I do care, Olive.  Edited for age.

Your gonna be gorgeous. No worries and not weird at all about being the clothes bandit. I can't tell you how many times over my lifetime before starting transition I stole my aunts, sisters, ex girlfriends, and wife's clothes. :)

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Olive on October 25, 2012, 11:45:42 PM
Soo here's the deal... I just got done shaving my legs for the first time in months (Marching band season recently ended, everyone is forced to strip to athletic shorts on the bus to change into the uniform) and saw everyone's clean laundry sitting on the dryer, as usual. Well my mom had like one of the only shirts of hers that I like sitting on top of the pile with a bra sitting underneath. I understand it's a little weird, but I just got out of the shower, the clothes were freshly clean, and I was feeling confident... And I'm glad I did! I know that minors are advised not to post pictures for safety reasons (though still allowed), but I don't care. I'm going to start transitioning at the end of this school year, quite a few people around town already know, and this has seriously got to be the safest place on the internet.

But I do care, Olive.  Edited for age.

Just a doll in the making, you'll have a great outcome sweetie!

Oh BTW your mom said don't leave the toilet seat up for photos dear!  :D
  •  

michelle666

Here's pics from today. I'm loving what the laser has done for me!

I've been going to the gym and dieting. I'm really concerned about my body shape. I feel like a big block. Any thoughts? Am I a block or is it in my head?

•  

Michelle G

Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

daisybelle

Why is one lower than the other?     I am sure it is just the picture angle.     I like the skirt and top.    So describe the development we are seeing and how long it took????   Please

D
  •  

Michelle G

Daisy, I was holding the camera up high with my right arm, lol

And those are my all natural boobs :)  They actually look smaller in this pic than they really are. My nips are pretty long and firm....I've always liked that ;) its like mother nature screwed up on giving me boy parts but made up for it in other places.

I like that skirt alot, its very soft and floofy :)
  •  

Incarnadine

Quote from: michelle666 on October 29, 2012, 11:03:46 AM

I've been going to the gym and dieting. I'm really concerned about my body shape. I feel like a big block. Any thoughts? Am I a block or is it in my head?

Michelle, it's pictures like these that give me hope that I won't turn out like a monster if I pursue full transition.  Thank you for posting them!  :)
  •  

PHXGiRL

Looking good! I love the black top/black bandana look and you totally rock it well! :) **hugs
  •  

PHXGiRL

•  

Michelle G

Thanx Serena dear :)

One of these days I will save for the upgraded models!
  •  

Michelle G

You are looking great!!!
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Michelle G on October 29, 2012, 04:13:42 PM
Just me and my pokey lil' boobs today...
So, wait, you're saying they look like this???

•  

Michelle G

•  

Niji

this is real me... minimal makeup, just a lipstick and some mascara, nothing fancy...

https://www.box.com/s/n87ilfkbineeo2v8a52p
  •  

Michelle G

Quote from: Niji on October 30, 2012, 12:56:40 PM
this is real me... minimal makeup, just a lipstick and some mascara, nothing fancy...

https://www.box.com/s/n87ilfkbineeo2v8a52p

Love your look!!

Sort of a cool vintage 40's look...nice :)
  •  

Frostice

This is me. To be a bit ego...sometimes I love my asian eyes!

This pic was taken yesterday when I came home from voice therapy.

And this was taken like 2 months ago.

I haven't even started HRT.
  •  

Shantel

Just darling, I love asian eyes on you too, very attractive!
  •  

Isabelle

•  

JaimeJJ

"everyone thinks that i have it all, but it's so empty living behind these castle walls"
  •