Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle G

Quote from: Shantel on October 30, 2012, 05:14:35 PM
Just darling, I love asian eyes on you too, very attractive!

"Darling" is an understatement! just look at that adorable pretty face  :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

JaimeJJ

"everyone thinks that i have it all, but it's so empty living behind these castle walls"
  •  

Michelle G

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Jaime Jennifer on October 30, 2012, 06:03:26 PM

Nice photo Jaime Jennifer, very pretty! Your smile reminds me that my smile whitening kit won't do me any good unless I use it.
  •  

JaimeJJ

Quote from: Shantel on November 01, 2012, 04:49:44 PM
Nice photo Jaime Jennifer, very pretty! Your smile reminds me that my smile whitening kit won't do me any good unless I use it.

Haha thanks! I think it's just the camera flash though, LOL!
"everyone thinks that i have it all, but it's so empty living behind these castle walls"
  •  

Carlita

Quote from: Jaime Jennifer on November 02, 2012, 08:25:28 AM
Haha thanks! I think it's just the camera flash though, LOL!

It's true, you do have pretty eyes, but somehow I don't think they're the first thing the boys are gonna be looking at! Girl, either you have the world's best push-up bra, or you are reacting spectacularly to that HRT!!  ;)
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Just over one month HRT and my therapist told me she could already see changes so I felt extra fabulous today.

though I really need a "real" camera  ::) The quality is kind of poopy

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

mixie

Quote from: Keaira on October 25, 2012, 05:28:42 AM
Looking great Kate! I'm debating letting my hair grow that long, but with the work I do, it's so easy to get grease in it. and then it drives you crazy because you can smell grease but you cant find where it is coming from.

Serena, love the boots and you look great too. ^_^

So, it's been 1 year, 8 months and 3 days since I started HRT. So, to celebrate, here's more pictures of me. If Caleb had his way, there would be video too, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. :P

You look so CUTE!  I love it love it love it.  Nice to see you moving along.  I guess it's interesting to go away for a while and come back.  You look fantastic!

•  

Jamie D

@ Maid of Orleans

I am still amazed at how much you resemble your avatar!
  •  

JaimeJJ

Quote from: Carlita on November 02, 2012, 10:01:09 AM
It's true, you do have pretty eyes, but somehow I don't think they're the first thing the boys are gonna be looking at! Girl, either you have the world's best push-up bra, or you are reacting spectacularly to that HRT!!  ;)

Haha! Ok I had a little help from my surgeon on that! :P
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: mixie on November 03, 2012, 12:15:34 AM

You look so CUTE!  I love it love it love it.  Nice to see you moving along.  I guess it's interesting to go away for a while and come back.  You look fantastic!

It's always nice to hear from you Mixie *hugs* :)

Thank you for the nice comments. I've not taken a lot of pictures lately actually. And I think I'm going to get my hair done again. last picture I took was this:

•  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: Jamie D on November 03, 2012, 12:38:58 AM
@ Maid of Orleans

I am still amazed at how much you resemble your avatar!

Purely coincidence I assure you  :D
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

daisybelle

Here is an outfit I wore last night without makeup first

And with my eyes closed..

And then smiling
  •  

Michelle G

Daisy.....Super cute!

I like how that dress looks on you....it highlites all the right parts just perfectly ;)

Oh, and you have such a friendly kind face  :)
  •  

Jamiep

@girl you look fierce,

You look Beautiful, love the hair framing your face! Good that youth is exercising their free right.I am looking forward to seeing the results come in now from north of the border.

Jamie
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Michelle G

Just talking with my cat..he sez "Hi" to all of you :)

•  

Shantel

Nice legs Michele! I like the cat too, reminds me of my tuxedo kitty Missy, she's gone to the big sandbox in the sky!
  •  

Michelle G

Quote from: Shantel on November 07, 2012, 07:35:31 PM
Nice legs Michele! I like the cat too, reminds me of my tuxedo kitty Missy, she's gone to the big sandbox in the sky!

So sorry Shan :(

Tuxedo cats are so cool:)

I named him Bullitt after Steve McQeens character, because he was one cool cat !
  •