Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle G

Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Shantel

Looking good Michelle! Wish my waist looked that good, my "love handles" refuse to go away in spite of my 300 crunch a day workout habit, looks like lipo will be my only recourse....Guess that's why I call mine a WASTE!  >:(
  •  

Michelle G

Thanx Shan :)

I really do have to be careful though and not lose to much, its just when work gets busy I dont stop for lunch and maybe just grab a bagel on the way out the door in the morn
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Michelle G on November 08, 2012, 04:02:07 PM
Thanx Shan :)

I really do have to be careful though and not lose to much, its just when work gets busy I dont stop for lunch and maybe just grab a bagel on the way out the door in the morn

Hmm, better put a little more fuel in the tank if you want to keep that motor running right hon!
  •  

Michelle G

I know, its something I've always had to force myself to do, I love yummy foods though and eat like a piggy when I have time or go out with friends :)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Michelle G on November 08, 2012, 04:52:17 PM
I know, its something I've always had to force myself to do, I love yummy foods though and eat like a piggy when I have time or go out with friends :)

You'll never have to deal with a weight problem, something more than a few could only wish for!
  •  

Michelle G

Quote from: Shantel on November 08, 2012, 05:06:22 PM
You'll never have to deal with a weight problem, something more than a few could only wish for!

I've always thought of it as a weight problem though, just the other end of the spectrum ;)

as a kid I was teased and tormented almost as much as my larger friends...it was hard enough dealing with my gender issues back then.

But to be honest, I dont think I have been as happy as I am now...and the nice peeps here are a huge part of that :)
  •  

Shantel

yeah honey, even though you're tall you'll never make defensive end on the team, stick with the girly-girl stuff and stay happy and healthy.
  •  

Michelle G

You are so sweet :)

I'm luvin' the girly girl stuff finally!!!
  •  

daisybelle

•  

Michelle G

Quote from: TessaM on November 08, 2012, 05:37:56 PM
How do you get so skinny Michelle???!!!
Lookin good :)

To busy to pay attention to eating right ;)  not always a good thing....but I do like the look :)

thanx girls!!!

•  

leareed

My default picture! I'm pre-everything.  I live as a full-time student though.

(Cleavage is mostly drawn on, though I do have a natural cleavage shadow!)
"I don't care what you think about me...I don't think about you at all." -Coco Chanel
  •  

Michelle G

Quote from: leareed on November 08, 2012, 06:00:16 PM
My default picture! I'm pre-everything.  I live as a full-time student though.

(Cleavage is mostly drawn on, though I do have a natural cleavage shadow!)

Wow!!! I cant imagine how fantastic you will look when HRT kicks in :)

Your eyes and lips are very very elegant!
  •  

leareed

Aw! Thank you. 
I'm super anxious to start HRT.
"I don't care what you think about me...I don't think about you at all." -Coco Chanel
  •  

Michelle G

Quote from: leareed on November 08, 2012, 06:13:32 PM
Aw! Thank you. 
I'm super anxious to start HRT.

I am as well, next year should finally be "time" for me :)
  •  

PHXGiRL

Just got the brows waxed feeling like a million bucks! <3

•  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: TessaM on November 08, 2012, 07:25:49 PM
Serena your genuinely beautiful. I remember when you started posting pics in this thread a few months ago... every new pic is just that much better :)

Thank you Tessa! as are you beautiful!
  •  

leareed

•  

Michelle G

This thread has been taken over by total hotties!! :)
  •  

MaidofOrleans

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •