Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assoluta

Since I have a curious obsession with ageing and changing over time, (or the lack of change over time) I decided to put together photos for me every year since I transitioned. From left to right and top to bottom, pictures from 2006-2011, and the large far right image is 2012.

It takes balls to go through SRS!

My singing and music channel - Visit pwetty pwease!!!:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kibouo?feature=mhee
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: Assoluta on November 21, 2012, 04:51:34 PM
Since I have a curious obsession with ageing and changing over time, (or the lack of change over time) I decided to put together photos for me every year since I transitioned. From left to right and top to bottom, pictures from 2006-2011, and the large far right image is 2012.

You look great. The comparing that first pic with the latest shows an amazing change!
  •  

michelle666

Soooo... I'm about to go to see a friend that I'm out to. It's just going to be the two of us for Thanksgiving, maybe his boyfriend might come, but thats still unknown if he will , he's never seen me present as female before and I'm nervous as hell. I'm having a "do I look like a man in a dress" panic attack.

Should I scrap it and put on jeans and a joy division t shirt?
  •  

monica.soto

I for one, think you look good!

you don't seem like a man in a dress to me.
Signature not Required
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: monica.soto on November 22, 2012, 10:25:55 AM
I for one, think you look good!

you don't seem like a man in a dress to me.

Thanks. I might be over analyzing myself, I'm looking at myself thinking are my shoulders too wide, waist too big, hips too small. I'm sure these thoughts are just part of the coming out process.
  •  

Rowan Rue

You look great Michelle, you have nothing to worry about :D have a great thanksgiving!

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Michelle G

You look just fine to me! Go enjoy the day and have a great Thanksgiving :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

monica.soto

Quote from: michelle666 on November 22, 2012, 10:28:58 AM
Thanks. I might be over analyzing myself, I'm looking at myself thinking are my shoulders too wide, waist too big, hips too small. I'm sure these thoughts are just part of the coming out process.

I guess we're our harshest critics!

But don't worry, In my experience people pick up on your confidence or the lack of confidence. So suit up, ship out and enjoy your thanksgiving!
Signature not Required
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: innainka on November 22, 2012, 06:30:41 PM
Oh well, so let that be, I will post in the fab section, here is my latest with my best friend, by the way she gave permission to include her in the pic as well, I am on the right. lol Yes, your right.....

What a beautiful woman! Love your pretty face inainka!
  •  

Lexicaligari

USED to look fabuloius: My new Avatar-- Here is my tube pass photo while a student in London in ....wait for it.... 1987!! I am not that young any more and about 21 lbs (3 stone) heavier. I am looking at FFS more to turn the clock back and regain my youth. Remember ladies don't get old and fat like yours truely. I am posting this as my avatar for personal motivation to get back to the gym!!

Lexi- on the road in South Georgia for Thanksgiving 2012
  •  

Lexicaligari

Thanks - It was literally shot in a photo booth on a train platform for a pound. I look hurried because I am about to miss my train! It reminds me that life goes on-- gender issues or not!

Lexi Caligari
  •  

innainka

Amazing Lexi how most of us were so visibly there, yet through denial, we reshape our reality as well as others who see us.
Never too late to start reshaping it back to default......:)
  •  

Faun

Quote from: innainka on November 22, 2012, 06:30:41 PM
Oh well, so let that be, I will post in the fab section, here is my latest with my best friend, by the way she gave permission to include her in the pic as well, I am on the right. lol Yes, your right.....

Wow you are pretty *u*
  •  

Isabelle

You look amazing Innainika but, what's with the jeans add in the photo?
  •  

innainka

well, lol, I guess its guess :)

I just realized that everyone can see those pics even guests who are not logged in so I have removed them, sorry guys.
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: innainka on November 24, 2012, 03:33:10 PM
well, lol, I guess its guess :)

I just realized that everyone can see those pics even guests who are not logged in so I have removed them, sorry guys.

For innainka and others, there is a private photo-sharing topic, stickied, on the main Just For Us board.  It is private and can not be seen by the general public, spammers, trolls, or brand new members.
  •  

Carolina1983

•  

Shantel

Seyranna,
         Of course you don't expect us to believe that there was ever anything male about you do you? What a beauty you are, just excellent!  :)
  •