Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seb

I hope it's okay if I sneak on your guys' thread just to say you all look exceptionally beautiful.

Now I know why I never knew about transgender as a kid. I've probably met trans* women before but I couldn't tell. You guys all pass so well.
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Sadie on December 02, 2012, 08:28:10 AM
Thanks for the kind words everyone.  I guess we are our own worst critics. I always have trouble believing when people say nice things about my looks. When I am out I still wonder "Do they all know?" "Are they just being polite?"  I have been hesitant since going full time of actually putting myself back out their into the dating scene.  Add to the fact that I haven't been on a date in about 15 years and my orientation seems to have flipped since transitioning and I want to date men. All a little overwhelming but I tire of being alone.

Anyway before I digress too much I wanted to say thanks.  :)
Sadie, I agree with everyone else. You look great and there's no reason why anyone would think you're anything but a cis woman. I'm 15 months into living full time myself and haven't had anyone say, look or act as if they know, but I wonder myself once in awhile. Like my few friends I've told my fears to, I say to you what they say to me, "You have nothing to fear. You look and act like a woman, because you are one." On men, I don't know if it's the hormones or I'm just finally being honest with myself, but I love men. I was bi at one time, but now I'm just a heterosexual woman. I'm in a relationship for the first time in 20 years and it's with a very kind, sweet and loving man who knows how to treat a woman. Me!
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Michelle G

Quote from: Alainaluvsu on December 03, 2012, 05:58:59 PM
The day before a haircut:

Then I got a haircut:

Cleavage :D

Alaina, that smile of yours is so contagious! one look and I can't help but smile myself :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

AbbyJamz

OMG! All of you are SOOO beautiful!  I'm stick around here in hopes of some of that beauty rubbing off once I start HRT! *crosses fingers*
  •  

Michelle G

Quote from: Abby J on December 04, 2012, 07:33:56 AM
OMG! All of you are SOOO beautiful!  I'm stick around here in hopes of some of that beauty rubbing off once I start HRT! *crosses fingers*

Pre HRT Abby?  You are beautiful now! I love your avatar pic :)
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Alainaluvsu on December 03, 2012, 05:58:59 PM
The day before a haircut:

Then I got a haircut:

Cleavage :D

Looking great girlfriend! absolutely fabulous! :) **hugs**
  •  

Jamie D

•  

Jamie D

•  

Jamie D

•  

Carlita

Quote from: girl you look fierce on December 06, 2012, 02:51:31 AM

Trying to be fab even if hormones don't wanna help yet :)

New sweater dress!!

Honey, you already look most of the way to Scarlett Johansson ... heaven only knows how cute you'll be ones the hormones lend a hand!  :)
  •  

Michelle G

Miss Fierce....get ready for your movie rolls! Seriously!

Ya know, I do see a bit of Scarlett J hiding in there ;)

I love sweater dresses!! I just saw some cute ones in the new V.S. catalog
  •  

Michelle G

You have very similar check bone structure and mouth shape as SJ, I think that is where the look is coming from.

Now if we all could be lucky enough to have her ample boobs ;)
  •  

Shantel

OMG I have to quit coming to this thread and abusing myself like this, I look in the mirror and think I should throw myself headlong into a well!  ;D
  •  

Michelle G

•  

Jamiep

@Arianna,

The girl curves are filling in and your new hair style suits you...lovely.

Best wishes in your journey.

Jamie
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Jamiep

@ girl you look fierce,

I follow with others here you have similarities to Scarlett Johansson, especially the lips. You are already Beautiful, when the hormones are done, OMG, look out Scarlett! I think Scarlett should be your new name.

@Shantel,
QuoteOMG I have to quit coming to this thread and abusing myself like this, I look in the mirror and think I should throw myself headlong into a well!

Your messages are clear, it is your words of expression crack me up. I empathize with this one.
These pic threads at my age (older than you), I see all these Beautiful faces jump out at it me and it makes my heart race, I think this is how my heart gets exercise now. Shantel, I think it would be a hoot to hang together and talk about our journey.

Hugs

Jamie

We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

AbbyJamz

Just updated my profile pic. Somebody told me I should post in here.  What do you think?  Pre HRT but hopefully starting VERY soon!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Abby J on December 06, 2012, 03:45:49 PM
Just updated my profile pic. Somebody told me I should post in here.  What do you think?  Pre HRT but hopefully starting VERY soon!

You look very girly to me hon, nice eyes!
  •  

carol_w

@ girl you look fierce -

Wow...you're looking great.  You really look good in the sweater dress...your legs aren't the spindly "male type" legs, either, so if I saw you on the street, I would have never guessed that you weren't a cis girl.

@ Abby -

Like your new avatar picture.  I envy your lips - they are awesome.  Hang in there - 'mones will happen soon enough.

•