News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: Tazia of the Omineca on December 21, 2012, 04:09:23 AM

I got a haircut yesterday, the picture with the black shirt is how the hair dresser did my hair, which I really like, but it's okay when it not done too.
Also I've been on hormones for over a year now. Crazy.

Just a darling child!
  •  

michelle666

I'm going to a xmas eve party tonight. I've been stressing all day about what to wear. I also got a little more adventurous with my makeup and went with a darker color for the lipstick. I think I like it but I'm being really neurotic about it.
So, what should I go with, the skirt or the jeans? Its a very casual get-together so jeans dont matter.

What do you all think? Any advice?
  •  

Carolina1983

•  

Carolina1983

Michelle666 I would say jeans :).

I like your style btw. Looking good.
  •  

V M

Either outfit looks good Michelle but I'm kinda liking the skirt with tights  :)  I think the 3rd pic. is rather cute and I like the tee shirt  8)  Are those black patent Dr. Martins?
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Deanna_Renee

I've been away from here for quite a while. Just off living life, having fun, doing what I do. I guess now would be a good time to post an update to my look.

Thirteen months full time, eighteen months estrogen, twenty eight months spiro, fifty one years young. Oh, and ninety-five pounds lost in the past three years. Happiness has found me and I'm not letting it go.

Having just gotten my hair done. (no makeup) Yeah I have a few freckles. :)

A couple of weeks earlier. Out tending the lawn - hard labor.

Just for reference sake, less than a pre-transition photo from 2008. About 20-30 pounds less than my heaviest.
  •  

Keaira

So here's me, almost 2 years on HRT. I took them today And... Merry Christmas everyone. ^_^. I have to say, there's a lot of beautiful people posting on here. It's very inspiring. ^_^
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: V M on December 24, 2012, 04:51:27 PM
Either outfit looks good Michelle but I'm kinda liking the skirt with tights  :)  I think the 3rd pic. is rather cute and I like the tee shirt  8)  Are those black patent Dr. Martins?

I ended up going with the jeans.

They're actually blue, but the lighting kinda makes them look black. They're not Docs, they a Target brand that I got on sale for $10. I wish they still made them, they had black, red , blue and silver.
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: Keaira on December 24, 2012, 06:27:41 PM

So here's me, almost 2 years on HRT. I took them today And... Merry Christmas everyone. ^_^. I have to say, there's a lot of beautiful people posting on here. It's very inspiring. ^_^

Wow! HRT has changed your face a lot. You look really good!
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: michelle666 on December 24, 2012, 06:58:16 PM
Wow! HRT has changed your face a lot. You look really good!

It has changed so much! I just posted before/ after pics in the before/after thread. It's really amazed me since I had such a slow start.
  •  

Carolina1983

•  

Keaira

Quote from: Carolina1983 on December 25, 2012, 02:28:58 AM
Keaira

Wow thats some change :).

Thank you. ^_^ BTW, I love your hair in your avatar. I am considering adding teal to mine. I just haven't decided how or where. :)
Quote from: Jamie D on December 25, 2012, 02:41:39 AMJust cute?!  That's all I get?! Just cute? !
Cute as a button?

I get called cute a lot. And I consider it to be as nice a complement as any. It's not the worst thing you can be called. ;)
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Keaira, you already know I think you can rock the French look. :) You look great. But then, you always do.
  •  

Angélique LaCava

Im not wearing any foundation in any of the pics. Im still not on hormones and the blonde hair is a wig because i wanted to see if i would loook good with that color and style

•  

Deanna_Renee

Personally, I don't think the blonde is working for you. The pics with your brown hair...damn! Gorgeous! I would kill for that waist and abs. I can't imagine you after a year of HRT.

Deanna
  •  

Klara

Hi everyone, first of all I´m sorry of my English, I had no teacher ^-^
I started my coming out this year. I´m 41 years old. Still waiting to start my HRT.

•  

Jenny07

Angelique

You look fantastic but if I were you I would be trying to start hormones ASAP to keep what you have before the T sets in. Hope you're working on that.
The blond wig not so good as you own hair is perfect for you.

Nice to see you back.

Hugs Jenny
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

Alainaluvsu

To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•