Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayr

•  

Violet Bloom

•  

AbbyJamz

Quote from: Marta1992 on December 30, 2012, 01:51:47 PM

Happy new year girls ;) ;) ;) :P

Marta, you're not even on hormones yet, right?  You look absolutely stunning!  Very beautiful, girl!!! <3
  •  

Marta1992

Thanks!!!!

You are right, I will start hormones on february 7. I'm sooooo excited, i'm counting down the days :D :D :D
  •  

AbbyJamz

Quote from: Marta1992 on December 30, 2012, 02:04:38 PM
Thanks!!!!

You are right, I will start hormones on february 7. I'm sooooo excited, i'm counting down the days :D :D :D

Awesome!  I'm most likely starting HRT January 8th!  So cool we starting at nearly the same time!!!  We'll have track each other's progress!!!
  •  

Angélique LaCava

no makeup on and hair unbrushed and undone. btw super long and thick hair like mine is soo aggravating cause its like 21 inches long  and i can barely get a brush thru it sometimes hahah
Edit: i forgot to mention that i havnt shaved in like 5 days cause im out of razors so sorry if yall notice any hairs lol

•  

Keaira

Damn girl, still look so hairless compared to me. I still have to shave every day. ^_^

I posted this on another thread.
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Heavenlywind on December 29, 2012, 01:25:23 AM
Too many cute and pretty girls. Makes me not want to attempt to post any pictures of myself.   :-X

Don't worry about it!  Start on the passing  topic, then let your hair grow out, like I did!

•  

Jamie D

Quote from: =celestica= on December 29, 2012, 11:43:34 PM
I don't want my face to get stuck on any sites other than facebook so don't quote my pictures please.

le natural~

face beat down

Caliente
  •  

suzifrommd

Quote from: Keaira on December 30, 2012, 11:49:03 PM
I posted this on another thread.
Keaira you look so beautiful and feminine. It's nice to meet you "in person".
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Nero

Quote from: Heavenlywind on December 29, 2012, 10:55:44 PM
Quote from: michelle666 on December 29, 2012, 07:23:27 PM
I got a new hat today. I'm liking it.

I like the hat and the pretty lady!

I can't believe I'm doing this xD. But here you go, I'll probably end up deleting them eventually.

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/999/clipboard03us.jpg - Bonus picture.. Saw it on my phone from early January and decided to toss it on here.

http://imageshack.us/a/img15/3086/p00343.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img96/9636/p00308.png

Aww you're a loli! (that's the word, isn't it?) I love lolis! So cute.
Nero was the Forum Admin here at Susan's Place for several years up to the time of his death.
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: agfrommd on December 31, 2012, 06:52:18 AM
Keaira you look so beautiful and feminine. It's nice to meet you "in person".

Thank you ^_^ It's wonderful to meet you too.

I took this one for Caleb
  •  

Carolina1983

Keaira you look so happy and lovely in that pic :). I just want to jump up and down when I see it :D.

Marta1992 : You are stunning, hrt will make you lethal  :o

And here I am. Alive in my bed :

•  

Carolina1983

Wow thank you :).

And you are absolutely right I am a Swede  ;D
Quote from: TessaM on December 31, 2012, 05:24:46 PM
Carolina, the swedish beauty! (You are swedish, right ;) )
  •  

Rowan Rue

Carolina and Celestica you look gorgeous in those photos!
Michelle, love the new hat :)

Here's me all excited about my new socks :)

Happy new year everyone!

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Angélique LaCava

No foundation, my eyebrows arnt done, and no eyelashes. this was only a practice makeup look so i didnt want to waist my lashes and foundation and eyebrow powder for it . do yall like it? lol and btw the pic wit me holding a box is a victoria secret breast form box, i was holding it up just to show yall how i get my cleavage lmao.
Edit: i forgot to add that im still out of razors so if u see any hair please dont say anything cause its not my fault, if i had razors i would shave but i wont be able to get more till the 2nd and ive been out of them for a full week now

•  

monica.soto

Signature not Required
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

How do you blend them in so well angelique? I honestly can't tell where they start/finish?

•  

Angélique LaCava

Quote from: EmeraldPerpugilliam on January 01, 2013, 10:20:05 PM
How do you blend them in so well angelique? I honestly can't tell where they start/finish?
I dont use makeup to make cleavage. i just have some natural fat there. i put the bra inserts in the bra then I pull the fat i have up and then to the middle and it creates cleavage
  •